Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Fixed it Sorce.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've submitted the same BSTRM 4 times already! Yet, every time, It doesn't show up in my hack display case OR the Vault!

Is this being fixed on currently? Because I'm started to get really irritated...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Verminious SnapTrap on October 29, 2011, 02:22:20 AM
I've submitted the same BSTRM 4 times already! Yet, every time, It doesn't show up in my hack display case OR the Vault!

Is this being fixed on currently? Because I'm started to get really irritated...

If you're talking about Giant Toad Boss... I see it (and its duplicates) clear as day.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=8091

Do you have safe search on?

And, I don't care how irritated anyone gets right now; it's not going to get anything done faster. I've gotten a couple offers to help out now but I'm not yet sure what changes need to be made / if anyone can pull them off just yet.






Yay!
Sigs and music-counting are fixed :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 30, 2011, 09:15:47 PM
Yay! Sigs and music-counting are fixed :D
Next up is the collab'd stuff :laugh:

i'd like to post a entry i did a few weeks back... which is still waiting to be approved..

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23225&Vault=audio
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: Segtendo on October 30, 2011, 11:23:02 PM
Dude, it's already on the Vault.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23200&Vault=audio
But their could be more then one in the vault, it helps if one fails or is deleted.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 31, 2011, 01:23:00 AM
But their could be more then one in the vault, it helps if one fails or is deleted.
Plus i've encountered numerous double posted songs in the vault, so i personally see no issue.

Fine then.
I'll approve it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Great.  Now people can basically re-upload songs to the Vault?  Fantastic.  Now we can get the Vault clogged up with EVEN MORE crap that doesn't need to be there.

Seriously Seg, you shouldn't have approved that.  It had no significant changes from the one already on the Vault.  Not saying it's plagiarism or anything, but it's completely unneeded.  But, what's done is done.  Now that there's precedence for this sort of thing, people are gonna upload whatever songs they want regardless of the fact that said songs might already be on the Vault.