Brawl Vault Problems, Updates, and Suggestions

Started by ピカノ, January 06, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Incoming idiot report:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 26, 2011, 10:23:43 PM #2071 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:27:31 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: PAVGN on November 26, 2011, 10:19:59 PM
Incoming idiot report:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As bad as the grammar is, it may not be a bad report.  The creator admits he didn't test the hack, and pictures of the new version weren't provided.  The reporter could be reporting a legit glitch with the hack.

Edit:  Seems I was right.  The report is legit.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36417.msg754911#msg754911

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2011, 10:23:43 PMAs bad as the grammar is, it may not be a bad report.  The creator admits he didn't test the hack, and pictures of the new version weren't provided.  The reporter could be reporting a legit glitch with the hack.

The bad grammar and calling It "blueish purple crystals" made me think he was trying to insult the hack.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


What the [censored] is this? :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17674

He not only reported his own hack, but with something that should have been added to the description? The [censored]?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 27, 2011, 01:27:26 AM
What the [censored] is this? :srs:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17674

He not only reported his own hack, but with something that should have been added to the description? The [censored]?
Fixed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


And apparently I'm contributing? >_>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'm confused.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23943
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23933
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23945

You see these three hacks?  From what I can tell from the descriptions, the uploader didn't make them.  Someone else did.  However, he's uploading them and collabing with actual makers.  This seems wrong to me (seeing as this guy is getting downloads for basically doing nothing).  Should I report them, remove them, or something else?

Yea. I wasn't sure about those, so I left them.

I say report them for now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 27, 2011, 07:18:47 PM #2078 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:20:54 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Segtendo on November 27, 2011, 07:17:45 PM
Yea. I wasn't sure about those, so I left them.

I say report them for now.

Fair enough.  I'll get on it.

Edit:  Done.  Not sure how he'll respond, but whatever.

Well those are some of the older PSA's that were made long ago and are buried in all the newer topics.

Since there creators haven't been on for a long time, and it's against the rules to necropost the topics, I think that since the person added them as a colab, that it should be alright.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 27, 2011, 07:20:18 PM
Well those are some of the older PSA's that were made long ago and are buried in all the newer topics.

Since there creators haven't been on for a long time, and it's against the rules to necropost the topics, I think that since the person added them as a colab, that it should be alright.
Not really, one could use the search to find them in the vault. Why reupload a hack when it's still in the vault? And even if it's not, it's not their work so they shouldn't upload it.

Collabing it doesn't make it right.


Personally i'd say remove them, not his work so not his call to upload them.

Quote from: Moka-san on November 27, 2011, 07:24:02 PM
Not really, one could use the search to find them in the vault. Why reupload a hack when it's still in the vault? And even if it's not, it's not their work so they shouldn't upload it.

Collabing it doesn't make it right.

They're not on the vault.

November 27, 2011, 07:26:11 PM #2082 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:30:17 PM by Victory Badguy
Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 27, 2011, 07:20:18 PM
Well those are some of the older PSA's that were made long ago and are buried in all the newer topics.

Since there creators haven't been on for a long time, and it's against the rules to necropost the topics, I think that since the person added them as a colab, that it should be alright.

I guess that kinda makes sense, but it still feels like he's cheating the system.  I know that one's DL count means nothing, but it still feels wrong for him to have his count boosted thanks to stuff he never made or even helped with.

Plus, as Pride said, it's really not his call to upload them.  That's the responsibility of the creators.

Edit:  OK.  My mind is made up.  I'll remove them.  If he complains, too bad.

He put up someone else's work while doing nothing to it.

I say it should be removed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 27, 2011, 07:24:31 PMThey're not on the vault.
Then it's still not their call to upload it.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 27, 2011, 07:27:11 PM
He put up someone else's work while doing nothing to it.
^This.

I vote Remove it