CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
Great stage. Glad to see you back to making stages. There's only a handful of us that still do. We're a dying breed XD

When I use the Central Highway Over New Pork City I get a stage Resembling "DUMMY" from SSBM

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on May 01, 2014, 09:29:08 PM
When I use the Central Highway Over New Pork City I get a stage Resembling "DUMMY" from SSBM
Do you have an REL?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 02, 2014, 06:55:58 PM
remove teh rel
but I have to use it(the readme said so)

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Hi, I'm kind of new here and I'm not exactly sure . . . . how to install this awesome stage hack over new pork city, right now I'm using riivolution and I put in the "melee" folder the file : "STGNEWPORK.PAC" and I also put in the "module" folder the .rel file, but when I go to the stage selection and I select it, it freezes the game and leave me with a noisy bleeping sound, am I doing somethin wrong?I have the PAL version of this game .And one other thing, where do I put the images of the stage so I can see them in the stage selection too ? Thanks!!!!

Post Merge: June 03, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

Hi! I'm kind of new here and I'm having problems with this hack!
I put the "STGNEWPORK.PAC" file in the "melee" folder and the ".rel" file in the module folder, but when I start the game and I choose that stage, it freezes leving me with a bleeping sound!  :'( .Right now I'm using riivolution and I have the PAL version of the wii, cna you help me, please? And one more thing, where do I put the images files in the sd card so then I  can see them in the stage selection screen? Thanks!  ;D
(Sorry for my english grammar).

Post Merge: June 03, 2014, 03:27:10 PM

Hi! I'm kind of new here and I'm having problems with this hack!
I put the "STGNEWPORK.PAC" file in the "melee" folder and the ".rel" file in the module folder, but when I start the game and I choose that stage, it freezes leving me with a bleeping sound!  :'( .Right now I'm using riivolution and I have the PAL version of the wii, can you help me, please? And one more thing, where do I put the images files in the sd card so then I  can see them in the stage selection screen? Thanks!  ;D
(Sorry for my english grammar).

Post Merge: June 03, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

OOOOPS  sorry for the spamming  :af: