Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What do you expect from me now?
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? Im srs here

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
Author Topic: CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]  (Read 161949 times)
CutterKirby64
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 09, 2011, 09:34:02 AM »

Hey everyone I'm CutterKirby64, a stage maker. I really enjoy making stage hacks and I'm always doing my best to give you all some cool stuff. I don't take request but suggestions are always welcome! If I like it I'll make it. Don't forget to leave some feedback! Hope you all enjoy my stages.

Remember: In order to download the stage you just have to click in the one you want, if you want to see my whole Brawl Vault just click the Main Image (first one). Sometimes I'll be adding previews! More stages, from series I've already made and new ones, to come soon! Thanks for visiting my thread.  Wink
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:21:13 PM by CutterKirby64 » Logged

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »

IMO you could improve the Ultimate Show, but it is an awesome stage though. Very good work ! ^^

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:27:02 AM »

Chun-nan and your Mario stages are amazing.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 11:56:04 AM »

you are making some cool stuff here, too bad what they are for the stage maker Sad

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:07 AM »

IMO you could improve the Ultimate Show, but it is an awesome stage though. Very good work ! ^^

Thanks, well if you have any suggestions on how to improve it I'd be grateful xD

Chun-nan and your Mario stages are amazing.

Thanks, I really appreciate that.

you are making some cool stuff here, too bad what they are for the stage maker Sad

Thanks but I like them, it's that just I think I can make my next stages better than the one I've already made. ^^

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 09:43:15 AM »

good to see you started your own thread! Grin

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 08:02:00 PM »

Cyber Maze Core (new)

This stage is from Megaman X5, this stage have animated elements at the background and an animated Zero moving around. Hope you guys like it! I'll be making more stages, and I'll be releasing them soon.  Grin

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15623
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:04:03 PM by CutterKirby64 » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »

Cyber Maze Core (new)

This stage is from Megaman X5, this stage have animated elements at the background and an animated Zero moving around. Hope you guys like it! I'll be making more stages, and I'll be releasing them soon.  Grin

that stage looks great buddy, your MMX stages were always my favorites.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »

Cyber Maze Core (new)

that stage looks great buddy, your MMX stages were always my favorites.

Thanks ShadowSnake, I'm glad you like my MMX stages. I'm working on a new one right now, since I'm close to finish it I think previews won't be necessary. xD

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 11:22:35 AM »

You have a next project CutterKirby64?

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »

You have a next project CutterKirby64?

Yes, I'm working on two stages now. One of them is almost ready and it's a Megaman X stage, the other one is a Sonic stage and it'll take some more days of work but it's looking pretty nice so far.  Grin

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »

Cool.

megamarth
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 11:58:19 AM »

Looking awesome so far Cheesy And I'm especially loving "The Ultimate Show", got it on FD and have the music too.

Got a few suggestions for TUS Smiley :

-There's a lot of blocks, and the way they're positioned makes it really hard to maneuver or KO. I'd suggest making them able to pass through and the tops fall-through platforms. And remove a few and position them more randomly.
    -If you can, also have them move back and forth like they do in SPM, and have their faces sometimes go to the scowling frown for a second and go back.
    -Love Dimentio floating around, if you can have him pause and do his "arm waving" animation a bit more often and maybe stop to laugh it would be cool.
    -Probably something that would be pretty difficult, but having Super Dimentio drop in sometimes, stand and pose and be a hazard, then Super Jump out of the stage would be awesome Cheesy

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 06:58:30 AM »

Looking awesome so far Cheesy And I'm especially loving "The Ultimate Show", got it on FD and have the music too.

-There's a lot of blocks, and the way they're positioned makes it really hard to maneuver or KO. I'd suggest making them able to pass through and the tops fall-through platforms. And remove a few and position them more randomly.
    -If you can, also have them move back and forth like they do in SPM, and have their faces sometimes go to the scowling frown for a second and go back.
    -Love Dimentio floating around, if you can have him pause and do his "arm waving" animation a bit more often and maybe stop to laugh it would be cool.
    -Probably something that would be pretty difficult, but having Super Dimentio drop in sometimes, stand and pose and be a hazard, then Super Jump out of the stage would be awesome Cheesy

Hmm..it seems that everyone wants an improvement for the Ultimate Show, so after I finish the stages I'm working on I'll make a version 2.0.
    1) Don't worry, I'll fix the the blocks so it'll be easier to kill others.
    2) I'll try to animate all of the blocks and about the faces I'll have to use a 2D model as the face, this way I can make the eyes change.
    3) This one I can't do because this is a 2D model, it only uses one image and it'll always be at the same position as the pic.
    4) I can make Super Dimentio appear but it's the same case as Dimentio, it'll be 2D always at the same position.

I'm glad that people like this stage, I'm really busy making some new stages...but Ultimate Show v2.0 now is included at my "To do List" Wink

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »

Hmm..it seems that everyone wants an improvement for the Ultimate Show, so after I finish the stages I'm working on I'll make a version 2.0.
    1) Don't worry, I'll fix the the blocks so it'll be easier to kill others.
    2) I'll try to animate all of the blocks and about the faces I'll have to use a 2D model as the face, this way I can make the eyes change.
    3) This one I can't do because this is a 2D model, it only uses one image and it'll always be at the same position as the pic.
    4) I can make Super Dimentio appear but it's the same case as Dimentio, it'll be 2D always at the same position.

I'm glad that people like this stage, I'm really busy making some new stages...but Ultimate Show v2.0 now is included at my "To do List" Wink

ultimate show 2.0 would be cool, cant wait to see the finished result.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: