CutterKirby64 Stage Hacks [ Classic Central Highway RELEASED!! (25 April 14) ]

Started by CutterKirby64, January 09, 2011, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you expect from me now?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You know what we want...
Y U NO MAEK MOAR M-A-R-I-O
Hey bro make some Pokemanz
Moar Megaman!!  
What about something from series you never made? :srs:
I'm guessing the Zelda stage has something to do with the Sonata of Awakening...
Meh, I dunno... Deku Palace? The monkey teaches you it there in Majora's Mask.

By the way, I also get seriously hyped when I hear about the Megaman X stages, sooooo much nostalgia. X5 and X6 were the first ones I played as a kid, and I used to request Eurasia City all the time when I first joined KC-MM a couple years back. I still use the one you created.

Quote from: Haseyo on January 28, 2012, 06:44:54 PM
I actually discovered how to make .rel files now. The program kinda confused me at first but a Youtube tut helped me. Now I have your Gloam Valley stage too. It's great! Nice platforms and the bit of water allows for fun dunking contests (something we do on campus often xD only way to die is to be spiked in water). Song works perfect.
Oh that good to know, now you can make your own rel files.  :)
Also thanks for the feedback, I tried to make an interesting gameplay using those Grass like platforms, the only bad thing is that in that time I wasn't able to find more fitting brstms for the stage...

Quote from: Rages A Lot. on January 29, 2012, 04:09:59 AM
I'm guessing the Zelda stage has something to do with the Sonata of Awakening...
Meh, I dunno... Deku Palace? The monkey teaches you it there in Majora's Mask.

By the way, I also get seriously hyped when I hear about the Megaman X stages, sooooo much nostalgia. X5 and X6 were the first ones I played as a kid, and I used to request Eurasia City all the time when I first joined KC-MM a couple years back. I still use the one you created.
Well about the Zelda stage...you're in the right track too! Niceee...
So another MMX fan here in my thread? That's amazing, now I want to finish that MMX as soon as possible, I love that MMX hype here. ;D
So you're still using that Eurasia City? Prepare to replace it with a brand new version soon.

Okay time for the secret revamp release.....


Aquarium Park V2.0







So everyone it's finally here, the secret revamp! The Aquarium Park V2.0!
Why I've decided to revamp it? Well it's been a long time since I released the first version of this stage but I've been improving a lot and I realized that my work in V1 wasn't that great and that's why I've decided to revamp it! There are huge improvements, you guys can check pictures from V1 and check those, there are new animations for Sonic and Tails, fishes and a lot of new BG stuff.
So the stage comes with an improved Music Pack, 3 rel files to use over Pictochat, Custom Stage Slot and Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and also includes all the SSS Stuff you guys will need.
Now I'm really happy with the results, I'd love to have a video for this stage so please if anyone here can make one I'd be really grateful.
You guys can check better pictures here in my blogpost: https://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/



Well I'm sure that people didn't voted on Aquarium Park in that poll because they knew I revamped it but because they WANTED me to revamp it....This poll was good to see what you guys want from me. Anyway let's check my list.

"To do list":
1- Finish Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Done)
2- Make a new Zelda Stage (30%)
3- Mario Stage. (Done)
4- Revamp of an old stage. (Done)
5- Megaman X stage (50%)

DAT AMAZING STAGE. My favorite one, thank you. *download over 9000 time
Someone should make a video of that stage. Now, Forest Maze.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Oh, about your poll. If it's a MMX Stage, make Central Highway from SSF2 :



Video : Super Smash Flash 2 secret Music Central Highway

Or if it's Zelda stage, make Clock Town from SSF2 :



Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0HEVAPcD3c#

Or if it's a Sonic stage, make :

Sky Sanctuary Zone or Casino Night Zone

Yes, i love that game.



I wish Carnival Night Zone got more love (surprised it wasn't in either versions of Generations) :( That'll always be my favorite zone in the series. If you do indeed have MOAR SONIC then I vote that.

I would like to see more Mario, similar to Donut Plains  :af2:



Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 13, 2012, 01:31:32 AM
Well about the Zelda stage...you're in the right track too! Niceee...
So another MMX fan here in my thread? That's amazing, now I want to finish that MMX as soon as possible, I love that MMX hype here. ;D
So you're still using that Eurasia City? Prepare to replace it with a brand new version soon.

Yes.

So pumped for Eurasia City and the Zelda stage.
Although, like KTH said, Central Highway would be awesome too. I actually made a request for a stage like Central Highway that I'd be able to provide textures for.

Quote from: KTH on February 13, 2012, 01:33:34 AM
DAT AMAZING STAGE. My favorite one, thank you. *download over 9000 time
Someone should make a video of that stage. Now, Forest Maze.
Thanks for all those suggestions KTH, I'll consider them, especially Central Highway. ;)

Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 03:01:10 AM
Moar Mario! YUNO.png
There will be more Mario!

Quote from: Haseyo on February 13, 2012, 03:50:12 AM
I wish Carnival Night Zone got more love (surprised it wasn't in either versions of Generations) :( That'll always be my favorite zone in the series. If you do indeed have MOAR SONIC then I vote that.

I would like to see more Mario, similar to Donut Plains  :af2:
Carnival Night is an interesting stage but I prefer the new gen sonic stages. Like, those from 3D games, but there are a lot of great stages from old games to make.

Quote from: -Hero- on February 14, 2012, 02:27:01 AM
Forest Maze and or MMX Stage...NOW
For now MMX stage! ;D

Quote from: Megaman X on February 15, 2012, 07:46:05 PM

Yes.

So pumped for Eurasia City and the Zelda stage.
Although, like KTH said, Central Highway would be awesome too. I actually made a request for a stage like Central Highway that I'd be able to provide textures for.
You know, I always wanted to make Central Highway! I'd be really grateful if you could send me those textures. This would be an easy and fun stage to make. Zelda stage is coming soon and I still need to start Eurasia City.

Weapon Center (Megaman X6)






Hey everyone, here it is, the MMX stage I've been doing for some time, the Weapon Center from Megaman X6. I always thought this was one of the most epic places in the game, and once again it was fun to make the transition from a 2D sprite to a 3D stage. Like always it comes with all the SSS stuff you'll need, fitting brstms and 3 rel files: one to use over Corneria and one for a Custom Stage Slot. The stage goes over Final Destination without any rel files. There are a lot of animated stuff in this stage! I tried to make it just like the original, the same goes for when you enter the stage...for this reason I'd love to have a video for this stage so please if anyone here can make one I'd be really grateful.
You guys can check better pictures here in my blogpost: https://infinitesmashteam.wordpress.com/



Okay, let's check the "To do List" again guys.

"To do list":
1- Finish Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Done)
2- Make a new Zelda Stage (60%)
3- Mario Stage. (Done)
4- Revamp of an old stage. (Done)
5- Megaman X stage (Done)

So there's only one item left now, then I'll make a new list and follow it again! I don't like to see my thread that dead so now I'll start to show previews here, I promise guys. xD
I'll try to keep it alive! Zelda stage preview soon, the one related to that song.

Damn you for coming out of nowhere and releasing a stage DX
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 27, 2012, 10:39:06 PM
Damn you for coming out of nowhere and releasing a stage DX
^ this lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DAT AWESOME STAGE  :happy:, Instantly downloads*.

CutterKirby has done it again! I hate Infinity Mijinions multiplication. I wonder if X6 is your favorite X game..

So whats next on your to-do list?

Quote from: -Hero- on May 27, 2012, 11:43:27 PM
So whats next on your to-do list?
His list is at the bottom of his post :P
Quote"To do list":
1- Finish Hyrule Castle Courtyard (Done)
2- Make a new Zelda Stage (60%)
3- Mario Stage. (Done)
4- Revamp of an old stage. (Done)
5- Megaman X stage (Done)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 27, 2012, 11:45:35 PM
His list is at the bottom of his post :P
Oh im sorry :laugh: i read too fast and was excited over his stage

Cutter! You weren't lying when you said you'd disappear for another six months.

:[

Don't do it again! D: