Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Multiple final smashes on one character!!!  (Read 8202 times)
xxmasal22xx
Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 05:28:07 AM »

It is quite possible to make any character have more than one FS. Dark-Wind is the main expert on this so consult him when you need help. Also, I've done some math and, disregarding space issues, it's possible to have a character have approximately 56 possibilities if multi-button press and held taunt buttons(no change move sets via taunt) are add to the button press list.

Uhhhh.......WOW. Dude...you need a hobby.........lol, jk Cheesy
    I have all the time in the world so I don't really need a hobby unless it's to pass the time. Also I'm a big nerd so you can expect more out of me. Yes I don't have a hobby cause everything bores me so quickly, especially football and sh*t. If you can count helping others out as a hobby then that's my hobby. Anything else you need cause I'm not running on empty anytime soon. Stump me if you can ;3
    .......................................You could just make on FS in the air and one in the ground...........................since they ARE different subactions........
    You ninja......yes, you're right. That tense is shown in many hacks like Gokario and Dark-Wind's PSAs. Also, I think you need to give that period key a break Tongue

LOL, DOT HAPPY FTW! lol. I got one for ya, (CT. Own) Where are the pokemon trainer's pokemon's fitmotionect files located?
    I'm a ninja. They are in the common5.pac.

DAMN! i think u r a ninja! LOL Cheesy

It is quite possible to make any character have more than one FS. Dark-Wind is the main expert on this so consult him when you need help. Also, I've done some math and, disregarding space issues, it's possible to have a character have approximately 56 possibilities if multi-button press and held taunt buttons(no change move sets via taunt) are add to the button press list.

I have all the time in the world so I don't really need a hobby unless it's to pass the time. Also I'm a big nerd so you can expect more out of me. Yes I don't have a hobby cause everything bores me so quickly, especially football and sh*t. If you can count helping others out as a hobby then that's my hobby. Anything else you need cause I'm not running on empty anytime soon. Stump me if you can ;3
    .......................................You could just make on FS in the air and one in the ground...........................since they ARE different subactions........
    You ninja......yes, you're right. That tense is shown in many hacks like Gokario and Dark-Wind's PSAs. Also, I think you need to give that period key a break Tongue

LOL, DOT HAPPY FTW! lol. I got one for ya, (CT. Own) Where are the pokemon trainer's pokemon's fitmotionect files located?
    In their respected folders, duh. Each pokemon can have their own motions and such, that's why when you get the brawl+ 7.0 gold pack(the one I got) they appear separately. You can also hack the P'mon trainer alone too. So hit me a little harder Smiley

Go to the data partition, fighter, pokezenigame, poke fushigisou, and or poke lizardon, not there.....lol i guess u can't be stumped....lol.....uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhow do i animate my textures on a character?

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »

In their respected folders, duh. Each pokemon can have their own motions and such, that's why when you get the brawl+ 7.0 gold pack(the one I got) they appear separately. You can also hack the P'mon trainer alone too. So hit me a little harder Smiley

Go to the data partition, fighter, pokezenigame, poke fushigisou, and or poke lizardon, not there.....lol i guess u can't be stumped....lol.....uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhow do i animate my textures on a character?
    Just go to these places and ask cause I'm not into this stuff yet: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17716.0 http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16649.0 Well they answer your question for me so I won't go into detail cause I'm lazy Tongue Man the quotes are getting long XD

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 09:33:23 AM »

Just go to these places and ask cause I'm not into this stuff yet: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17716.0 http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16649.0 Well they answer your question for me so I won't go into detail cause I'm lazy Tongue Man the quotes are getting long XD

YAY I WIN!!!! i stumped you Cheesy AWESOME 2.0!

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Ct.OWN
    Lol Kitten

Me and ma minions :3

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »

YAY I WIN!!!! i stumped you Cheesy AWESOME 2.0!
    how so? I'm not into textures so I don't really care for this. I know how to do it, it's just not my genre. Besides, I answered you question correctly. Doi! Evil Ask me again before I set Hoovy on you
    « Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:41:50 AM by Ct.OWN » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »

If you want to say : Naruto by .Fade have two PSA :

- Normal : Kyubi combo
    - On air : Giant Rasengan.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print