Stuff3's Stages (Vs. Baby Bowser stage finsihed! (Update: 03/22/11))

Started by Chuckdurnham, January 28, 2011, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway!

Yay!
0 (0%)
The forums wont let me delete polls...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Red Jacket Stunna on March 22, 2011, 12:19:43 PM
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 22, 2011, 12:06:07 PM
That Final Bowser Battle stage is beast, congratulations!

It sure was a lot of work to animate all of that, really impressive =)

^This. All day man.

You had me waiting long enough for this stage man, but it was worth it. It has everything a want from a stage; intricate animations, unique idea, unique layout that actually makes sense and isn't just a bunch of random platforms added just so you can say it isn't flat. Keep it up man.
^This all the freaking way. When i saw that stage i literally fell of my chair. Fantastic work man. Keep that up!!!

Thanks guys. Im kind of blushing right now. lol.

The stage collisions are slightly off and people seem to be falling through weird spots so im going to try and fix that right away so make sure you get the new version which will be up tonight probably.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

March 22, 2011, 11:29:43 PM #77 Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:53:42 PM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 22, 2011, 10:35:34 PM
Thanks guys. Im kind of blushing right now. lol.

The stage collisions are slightly off and people seem to be falling through weird spots so im going to try and fix that right away so make sure you get the new version which will be up tonight probably.

That sounds great! Cause I remember showing this off to a few friends of mine in a 4-player match before you released it to the public and Ike fell at the beginning for some reason. I'm glad that this is going to be fixed!

You're stage is amazing and I'm very impressed of the craftsmanship put into here thus far... and as such you deserve all the praise in the world for it!  ;)

P.S. Is Baby Bowser going to fall from the sky after his bigger self goes off screen? (I'd check the Brawlvault entry but I'm without my Brawl disc till at least Friday. :P)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 22, 2011, 11:29:43 PM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 22, 2011, 10:35:34 PM
Thanks guys. Im kind of blushing right now. lol.

The stage collisions are slightly off and people seem to be falling through weird spots so im going to try and fix that right away so make sure you get the new version which will be up tonight probably.

That sounds great! Cause I remember showing this off to a few friends of mine in a 4-player match before you released it to the public and Ike fell at the beginning for some reason. I'm glad that this is going to be fixed!

You're stage is amazing and I'm very of the craftsmanship put into here thus far... and as such you deserve all the praise in the world for it!  ;)

P.S. Is Baby Bowser going to fall from the sky after his bigger self goes off screen? (I'd check the Brawlvault entry but I'm without my Brawl disc till at least Friday. :P)
Yes he will. Im going to get Radical Highway done first though.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 22, 2011, 11:44:14 PM
Yes he will. Im going to get Radical Highway done first though.

Hehe... Awesome!

When Baby Bowser's added at the end let me know... I'll make another video for you!  ;)

I would appreciate it. your vids are super high quality.

Also the stages collisions are finally fixed.
If some new problem occurs let me know.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

I just figured it was the right time to post both a .rel (To put Final Bowser Battle on Yoshi's Island "Brawl") and also a brstm (GaMetal's remix of the final boss theme from Yoshi's Island) for those that would like to get the full experience from this stage!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Enjoy everyone!

good work. Sorry i didnt get around to it. Ive been doing a ton of homework lately because ive been putting it off till now. I have done nothing for school since the semester started so it will be awhile >_>

But I plan on getting a SMB3 stage done, Radical Highway, and one other one.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 06, 2011, 05:56:08 AM
What SMB3 stage?

*is interested*

I think it's along the lines of a sky stage... Probably Sky Land. (unless he thought up a new one... XD)

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 06, 2011, 08:24:37 AM
I think it's along the lines of a sky stage... Probably Sky Land. (unless he thought up a new one... XD)
No way I scrapped that idea.
Its gonna be 1-1

I make stages and music! GO check em out!