BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Well I've actually been working on kryal's model importer a lot, I have a model of Konata that looks a lot better than the one I vertexed, plus the model is already rigged and ready to go.

I would've had to completely re-do the head on my vertex to get it imported anyways, because they eye objects became seperate from my vertex while I was trying to shorten the hair to make it patch-able.

So you're gonna restart with an import once the converter is finished?

So, how close are we to a full release.
Let me guess.... impossible to say?

FC: 2191-7379-6272


Quote from: xZedkiel on March 23, 2011, 06:28:48 PM
So you're gonna restart with an import once the converter is finished?

Sorta, I'm still gonna finish my vertex but I'll focus on the import more (it also has customizable face morphs!)

Here's the import. The renderer didn't render any shadows and yes, the model DOES have a mouth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And a few other models I'll be importing (all with customizable face morphs) :D
Yoko:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Flandre:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 23, 2011, 07:48:42 PM
So, how close are we to a full release.
Let me guess.... impossible to say?

I could give a guess, but I don't want anyone to rely on that date and be disappointed if I don't meet it. I'm still studying Kryal's code too, it'll probably be a while before I can create a whole new mdl0 correctly.

Keep up the good work bj do your best to make your stuff  ;)
 
             

HHHNNNNGGGHHHH FLANDRE.
ROO, DID YOU SEE THAT.

I'm fangasming so hard right now.

And do want Konata.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


So, you're going to export a MMD model instead of vertexing.
The quality will certainly be better, but we won't get Konata for a while now, haha :p
But since you're actually programming the exporter, at least we won't all play the waiting game like with Flandre :V

nice work on konata *double takes*....WAIT IS THAT YOKO I SAW???? :O EPICC!!!


Hope that she's still over Pit... or Game and Watch... or ROB.

(Don't get me wrong, I like Pit; I just don't use him or the others).
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: FlaminFreak on March 24, 2011, 09:53:51 PM
wait who is yoko and fladre on?

I practically died when I saw that mmd model of Yoko it was so awesome, XD Yoko will probably be on someone like, i dunno... ROB probably.
And Flandre will be over whoever Roo chooses to put her over.
I think I'm going to port the Konata model over Lucas and make a psa.

Don't worry guyz I'm working on the Brawlbox importer like a madman! (But I'm not insane :P ...yet)