Smash ball textures

Started by Will210, February 09, 2011, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I made my first texture (a Demon Hunter smash ball) and had a great time making it so Iwant to know if anyone wants a certain texture for smash balls they would like to have.

I know that it is fairly basic, but I like it and would enjoy it if I could make more.

So... any requests?
Breathe redemption into wasted life!
-Demon Hunter

February 09, 2011, 05:42:36 AM #1 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 05:57:40 AM by Friedslick6
The Angry Sun from Mario Kart Wii's "Desert Hills DS" track.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Bowser's space in the mario party series.

To Friedslick6: I'll see what I can do.

To blackscorpio: I've never played the series, so if you can give me a picture (or tell me of a link to the picture) I'll take a swing at it.

These should be fun though!
Breathe redemption into wasted life!
-Demon Hunter

Angry faic
Look it up on google images
Spelt exactly like that.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 09, 2011, 05:42:36 AM
The Angry Sun from Mario Kart Wii's "Desert Hills DS" track.


Ok, I have posted this, so tell me what you think (I can rework it later if there is anything wrong with it):

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=10940&Moderated=0

Sorry for taking so long, I'm rushing to finish high school, so I don't have as much time as I would hope to have.  ;)



P.S. tell me if the link works
Breathe redemption into wasted life!
-Demon Hunter

February 13, 2011, 10:39:57 AM #6 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:42:54 AM by Friedslick6
That link you posted doesn't seem to work, but this one should:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16655
It looks like there was a in quality. Here is a comparison between your textures and the ones I've replaced just now:


What are you using to resize textures? Never save a texture in a .jpg format, because that format uses a compression method which causes pixel artifacts. I recommend a .png format.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.