KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Hackingstar on July 14, 2011, 05:38:53 AM
good. you worked hard young psa master. now you must rest. alright. testing begins...now. and feedback begins...in a moment now.

woops I forgot to upload the fixed motion file...sorry bout that I'll put up the updated files right now lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


ok. lol. after that is done you take break from project and work on other projects like Dante, Gunner Yuna, etc.

Testing and Feedback starting time = in a moment

k now its up. it took awhile to upload lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


testing and feedback begins = now...or in a moment

also do you perhaps remember this request i mentioned a while back?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 12, 2011, 01:46:42 AM
thanks.

also, i see you added a voice sfx through psa on down b aerial. if i may ask, would you mind doing the same thing for side b aerial? (it's xzedkiel's request) so yeah...can ya? pretty please?

and if you can make sure it's one voice sfx like you did with down b aerial

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 12, 2011, 02:15:58 AM
SFX ID: 0697 (Wave1)

Move: Side B air aka Oblivion (idk the id for that sorry)




ok it's time for me to give one feedback speech. about one thing in particular. did you forget to add a hit box to heaven's light while doing it in mid-air? he can do it on the ground but not in the air..

Heaven's on ground and in Air are both under one subaction (1E7) which means it has hit boxes lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


hmm strange cuz really i couldn't connect the attack in the air. i'm being completely  :srs:.

Oh I see what your saying. Under subaction 1E7 you'll see that the hit boxes terminate after 13 frames and since I gave the animation more frames the hit boxes terminate after 13 frames so there won't be any hit boxes availabe once marth reaches the air....to fix this all you gotta do is remove the "Terminate collisions" code under Subaction 1E7....I would do it but then I'll have reupload the files and update 12 pac files which take forever (20mins) lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


ok then.

*EDIT* after i removed it...it froze the game. i'm dead  :srs:. so *shrugs* well i think you know what to do. *shrugs* sorry man.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 14, 2011, 06:46:58 AM
ok then.

*EDIT* after i removed it...it froze the game. i'm dead  :srs:. so *shrugs* well i think you know what to do. *shrugs* sorry man.


sigh - alright I'll just do this quick fix :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



There, its up :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Alright, time for some feedback.

Neutral air needs a TINY bit of end lag, and no kill power. Why do I say tiny bit? Well, it's not as usable as forward air on stage, but off stage it's a powerful gimping tool... So that's why I want the power nerf, it should be a damage dealer only.

The new animation for forward air makes it a lot slower... I like this a lot, it makes spamming it off stage unsafe, but you still can use it off stage, so there's risk and reward for using it off stage now. And it's still a Godly spacing tool on stage. However this brings me to the next thing I like.

He has a somewhat hard time killing now too. I like this, he's starting to take some skill to play right. That's what I've been wanting all along, hard to master, but if mastered, a deadly force.

So yeah, what he needs is a few damage, and knock back fixes here and there. And a new back air... And maybe being able to control Hell's Gate in the air, while having more ending lag.

And I'd say he might be ready for Tormod to animate.


This great, as usual lol. Just a little note/feedback:

I like the pivot punch when you do a backwards grab while running, but there are times Sephy's arm goes right through the opponent without hitting him because he is too close. Just move the hitbox a little bit closer to him so he can hit opponents right in front of him.

About his Up-B (Flight): I just noticed that the grounded version is cancellable, but the aerial version isn't. Was this intended? Just wondering, that is all.