Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 828205 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #570 on: April 24, 2011, 09:32:04 AM »

Great job on V2.8
    But, I have some concerns on some changes.

-Walk animation - the transition between Wait1 and the Walk look awkward, Sephy's sword goes high in the air, then quickly back down again in the Wait animation.

-Up B-I'm using Ntsc-U and it teleports me after I do the move. Sometimes off the screen where I KO'd >.<

-Air B- Where's the awesome graphic for this!? I missed it. Oh well, but it's better, like mentioned before, knockback should be decreased.

That's all I have for now, I don't think I'm missing anything else (I hope).

Oh I see. I use pal version. I don't know how to fix the Up B for Ntsc-U users. SDOOm had the same problem and unfortunately I probably won't be able to release an alternate version to fix this your ntsc users.

-so you guys sure you want more damage and less knockback for Heartless Angel?
    it might make him over powered since it stuns the person it hits if they don't jump off the ground or off the stage lol.
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:47:02 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: April 24, 2011, 09:58:30 AM »

I use ntsc... it works fine for me...

As for Heartless Angel. Couldn't you just remove the stun? And even if not I mean it has a super long start up and it's easy to avoid.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: April 24, 2011, 10:11:21 AM »

But, isn't this based on a NTSC-U PSA? I mean I can hear Marth's sounds, since a PAL PSA wouldn't have sounds on NTSC since they used different SFX IDs.

In any case, I could just port the Up B from v2.2 since it works fine for me in that one.

how can Up B work for you with version 2.2 and not version 2.8 when I didn't touch the UP B at all? sooooooooooooo confusingggggggggggggggggggg

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: April 24, 2011, 10:15:21 AM »

o_O Woah, I'm sure as heck last night this thread didn't have pages 37-38, I'll test this as I come back from where I'm heading now...

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #574 on: April 24, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »

o_O Woah, I'm sure as heck last night this thread didn't have pages 37-38, I'll test this as I come back from where I'm heading now...

Alright. I still need to finish up some animations though lol

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #575 on: April 24, 2011, 10:44:26 AM »

lol I don't know. I think it may have some thing to do with the transition (animation wise, not PSA)
    I'll check something hold on.

Edit- Yes! It is an animation transition! Heres what I did, I used the MotionEtc.pac from 2.2 with the moveset of 2.8 and it worked! No teleport whatsoever. Prehaps you may have a stretch bone in one of your animations that makes Sephy stretch far away. It could be the transition animation between Up B and Wait1 that makes this happen (that's where I notice it playing the game at 1/4 speed in training mode Smiley )

oh i see. it must be wait 1 then. Guess I'll just put the old wait 1 back.

by the way, I gave sephiroth pits feathers when he jumps would this be good to keep? one thing though, the feathers are white.

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Lythro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: April 24, 2011, 12:06:06 PM »

That'd probably look cool any ways, even if they were white. But I'm personally indifferent. Is there any possible way to make his UpB Air move the same as Pits? Y'know, with Sephiroth's movement being smoother and floating up and down while the wing beats?

I guess this kind of thing isn't possible, cause you tried to get the side-B moving the same as Zelda's and it's still different. That said, I think it's MUCH better and more practical now!

The UpSmash is great. It's very deadly and would be overpowered, but the huge end lag makes it pretty awesome. Now players won't want to use it unless they really make the risk of leaving themselves WIDE open, but it still gives Sephiroth an option for a standard killing move.

Your idea to make heartless angel work differently and attack everyone on the ground is a perfect solution. Lots of charge up time, can't be cancelled, and can be easily dodged. But it's dangerous if there's more than 2 players, or a lot of mayhem going on. If you strengthen the attack up, I wouldn't do it by much. 15% or 20% at the very very most.

There's a couple of things I think could be improved too. Most of them are already pointed out. But how about a mid air animation/pose for Sephiroth when he's using specials like his SideB, so that he looks like he's casting while in the air, and not just standing up straight.

The overall balancing of Sephiroth is a lot better now and you made some seriously good progress on him. Way to go!

(by the way, I changed my name from Link3Kokiri to Lythro, in case anyone remembers that nubhat, haha)

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: April 24, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »

Oh I see. I use pal version. I don't know how to fix the Up B for Ntsc-U users. SDOOm had the same problem and unfortunately I probably won't be able to release an alternate version to fix this your ntsc users.

-so you guys sure you want more damage and less knockback for Heartless Angel?
    it might make him over powered since it stuns the person it hits if they don't jump off the ground or off the stage lol.
    Heartless Angel isnt supposed to kill anyway, at least as far as i know, in Dissidia it reduces the opponents bravery to 1, and in Kingdom Hearts, it reduces your HP to 1. Though to keep it from being overpowered, you could keep it the way it is, though i would agree to low knockback, or perhaps no knockback at all and just have them flinch. If you have it make them just flinch though, you should give it less ending lag, seeing as it takes a long time to use the move anyway.

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #578 on: April 24, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »

did you weaken Hell's gate air?

one of my friends spams that move on a constant basis and does a good 30 to 40% damage...

please tell me you fixed that

Tigres
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: April 24, 2011, 03:47:51 PM »

Hi, guys (I'm pretty new at this so I am just going to ask this), I tried to test Sephiroth out, but when I am fighting the skin of Sephiroth doesn't appear, it's just Marth with Sephiroth's powers, am I doing something wrong ;o?

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #580 on: April 24, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »

Hi, guys (I'm pretty new at this so I am just going to ask this), I tried to test Sephiroth out, but when I am fighting the skin of Sephiroth doesn't appear, it's just Marth with Sephiroth's powers, am I doing something wrong ;o?

Nope.  The model isn't included.  Download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12336

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: April 24, 2011, 05:05:47 PM »

*Goes and tests this, and will edit this with feedback, if I don't feel lazy then. XD*

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #582 on: April 24, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »

Nope.  The model isn't included.  Download it here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12336

happy birthday

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #583 on: April 24, 2011, 06:16:42 PM »

I'll give feedback here since someone else already posted so it's not double post now:

1> Turn while running animation is weird, check on it.

2> Side Tilt second hit has this animation that looks like a lot of slashing and only hits once... What's with it? It's just for show? And for what purpose? I actually prefer the Side Tilt of before, unless you remove that... Just make him hit Twice and that's it, as he does now, I'm saying this only 'cause it's awkward at this moment and it's hard to identify where the hitbox is, and if you make the whole slashing animation hit while it's there it'd be too much, unless you lower his Side Tilt's % damage a lot and have the hits hit for 1% each, it'd look awesome and it'd be a multi hit move of Sephiroth, and these moves are what he does more on Dissidia. I'd say go with my last idea, I'd love it.

3> Fsmash's last hit is still disjointed, it hits behind Sephiroth... Have that combo only hit in front of him, please.

4> Grabbing still makes him slide a bit.

5> Would it be possible to make Sephy stand on his Wait3 after using his Side Taunt? That'd be sweet.

6> When wings are out, and I use Down B, the moment I release the B from charging, Sephiroth loses his wings, but when the first file wall appears, he gets them back. Same happens with Neutral B.

7> The thunder of fthrow hits other players close by, is it supposed to be like that?

8> Pummel is OP, can't it be made to work like all the other characters (I mean, you hold A down and it racks a LOT of hits.)? (This is directed to Hollow, of course. =P)

9> Love the new Side B! I wonder, though, when I do it on air and leave the stick alone, he goes down as I go down, can it be made so that he follows his trajectory and Sephiroth's movement doesn't influences it? Like Zelda's one, I mean. Like, with Zelda's, I can target Snake while flying high on the air, with this one, it'll go down as Sephiroth goes down.

EDIT:

10> I notice when I land while flying (Using OP) and I mean landing it, not special falling, the circle that's supposed to come out when you're off the screen appears for less than a second on top of Sephiroth, check on that please. xD

11> I love the Up Smash now! But, it's a bit TOO slow in my opinion, I think Ike's slowness of Up Smash would be enough, what do you say?

I'll keep testing, and I have to say: Great update, indeed, Divine! ^^

Hope my feedback is of any help.
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:30:27 PM by Wolfric » Logged

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: April 24, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »

2> Side Tilt second hit has this animation that looks like a lot of slashing and only hits once... What's with it? It's just for show? And for what purpose? I actually prefer the Side Tilt of before, unless you remove that... Just make him hit Twice and that's it, as he does now, I'm saying this only 'cause it's awkward at this moment and it's hard to identify where the hitbox is, and if you make the whole slashing animation hit while it's there it'd be too much, unless you lower his Side Tilt's % damage a lot and have the hits hit for 1% each, it'd look awesome and it'd be a multi hit move of Sephiroth, and these moves are what he does more on Dissidia. I'd say go with my last idea, I'd love it.

^ THAT. Make it do like.... eight 1% hits.

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: