Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 626600 times)
anoobtbagger
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #330 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »

What if your using beyondyou's riivolution, do the file paths change?
yes as long as you use the xml included in the expansion pack
also can someone link me a copy of the project m gcts (riivolution and rsbe01) that are in the expansion packs? i know u can download the files individually but if someone could edit them so it has the regular brawl css instead of the 14 char css in the project m demo that would be greatly appreciated for many people myself included.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:14:28 PM by anoobtbagger » Logged

Jugy3
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #331 on: June 26, 2011, 03:46:46 PM »

Also about the riivolution .gct, do i change it to RSBE01 and put it in the pf folder AND the codes folder? Also im confused about what the file paths should be :s
And last question, how would i merge the .xml with beyond's .xml?

Edit: Or if someone can just upload their entire sd card (with riivo) that would be more than i can ask for because i just can't get this to work even with just the modlauncher included in the instructions. I followed it word for word but nothing happens when i start the game. No new stages or anything.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:10:55 PM by Jugy3 » Logged

anoobtbagger
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #332 on: June 26, 2011, 04:09:56 PM »

Also about the riivolution .gct, do i change it to RSBE01 and put it in the pf folder AND the codes folder? Also im confused about what the file paths should be :s
And last question, how would i merge the .xml with beyond's .xml?
no riivolution and rsbe01 go together also can you send an example of your file setup? it would make it easier for me to figure out your problem.

Dragoon Fighter
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #333 on: June 26, 2011, 09:28:31 PM »

Quick question does the version of termina bay this pack comes with have swim-able water?

Edit: Also does anyone have a read me that tells me which stage is which custom stage? Because I wish to replace a few of these on my SD card, but keep the majority.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 10:18:13 PM by Dragoon Fighter » Logged

Jugy3
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #334 on: June 27, 2011, 11:56:47 AM »

no riivolution and rsbe01 go together also can you send an example of your file setup? it would make it easier for me to figure out your problem.

Hey i got it to work but it keeps freezing after 3 to four matches.  Also is there any possible way to merge two common5.pac files because i have alot of stuff in the other one and it'll be a real pain to but them back in the common5.pac file that's included with this download.

Here are my screenshots:

Root of sdcard setup:

Riivolution root (includes beyondyou's modlauncher and biosonics)

Codes:

Hacks that use beyondyou's loader(my regular hacks):

Hacks that use the brawlmods folder(one that comes with instructions):

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:10:39 AM by Jugy3 » Logged

libertyernie
Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: June 29, 2011, 05:18:58 PM »

For using this pack with Riivolution and Bionic's mod launcher, delete all the RSBE01.gct files (those have the File Patch Code in them). You could leave them there too, but Riivolution will never use them, at least if you use the right XML code.
    Then make a /brawlmods/classic folder with a Riivolution.gct in it (the .gct is for vBrawl + Classic Expansion Pack), then have /brawlmods/classic/projectm, /brawlmods/classic/brawlminus, etc. folders with their own Riivolution.gct files (and in some cases, other files as well.)
    Here are the instructions from the pack:
    Code:
    *Make a folder named /brawlmods/classic
    *Move the contents of the folder /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf into /brawlmods/classic
    *Make a folder /brawlmods/classic/menu2 and move /private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac to that folder
    *Move the Riivolution.gct file from this folder into /brawlmods/classic
    *Move the "projectm" folder to /brawlmods/classic/projectm (NOT /brawlmods/projectm - that's where P:M itself goes)
    *Move the "bbrawl" folder to /brawlmods/classic/bbrawl (NOT /brawlmods/bbrawl - that's where BBrawl itself goes)
    *Move the "brawlminus" folder to /brawlmods/classic/brawlminus (NOT /brawlmods/brawlminus - that's where Brawl- itself goes)
    *Either move the modlauncher.xml file into your /riivolution folder or merge the Classic Expansion Pack sections with those in your own XML.

If you only use one modset at a time (i.e. you don't need the ability to toggle the Classic Expansion Pack on or off), just take the appropriate Riivoution.gct and replace your .gct with that, then take the files from the Classic Expansion Pack and merge them into your files. No need for all those different folders if you're not doing the Mod Launcher thing. But you do need to make sure your XML has the code for custom stages:

Code:
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM02.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom02.rel" disc="/module/st_custom02.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM03.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom03.rel" disc="/module/st_custom03.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM04.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom04.rel" disc="/module/st_custom04.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM05.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom05.rel" disc="/module/st_custom05.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM06.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom06.rel" disc="/module/st_custom06.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM07.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom07.rel" disc="/module/st_custom07.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM08.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom08.rel" disc="/module/st_custom08.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM09.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom09.rel" disc="/module/st_custom09.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0B.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0B.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0C.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0C.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0D.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0D.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0E.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0E.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0F.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom0F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0F.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM10.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom10.rel" disc="/module/st_custom10.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM11.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom11.rel" disc="/module/st_custom11.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM12.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom12.rel" disc="/module/st_custom12.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM13.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom13.rel" disc="/module/st_custom13.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM14.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom14.rel" disc="/module/st_custom14.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM15.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom15.rel" disc="/module/st_custom15.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM16.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom16.rel" disc="/module/st_custom16.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM17.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom17.rel" disc="/module/st_custom17.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM18.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom18.rel" disc="/module/st_custom18.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM19.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom19.rel" disc="/module/st_custom19.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1A.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1A.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1B.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1B.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1B.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1C.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1C.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1C.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1D.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1D.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1D.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1E.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1E.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1E.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1F.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1F.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1F.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM20.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom20.rel" disc="/module/st_custom20.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM21.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom21.rel" disc="/module/st_custom21.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM22.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom22.rel" disc="/module/st_custom22.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM23.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom23.rel" disc="/module/st_custom23.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM24.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom24.rel" disc="/module/st_custom24.rel" create= "true"/>

So really, there are two ways to get it to work. The second one is easier, but then you can't turn it on and off.

About Termina Bay: No swimmable water. But if you want it, grab the version that has swimmable water (here) and replace STGCUSTOM0E.pac with that.

List of stages: it's in the README.html file with the download. If you lost that, there's a PDF here: http://www.mediafire.com/?467m3xyrfcee2dg

Combining common5 files: The only part of the common5 I changed in this pack was the MiscData[80] in sc_selmap_en. Export that and use it to replace the MiscData[80] in your own common5 if you want. (It's the same as MiscData[0] in mu_meunmain, as well.)

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: June 29, 2011, 05:21:26 PM »

Almost forgot about this one:

also can someone link me a copy of the project m gcts (riivolution and rsbe01) that are in the expansion packs? i know u can download the files individually but if someone could edit them so it has the regular brawl css instead of the 14 char css in the project m demo that would be greatly appreciated for many people myself included.

The P:M GCT included with this pack still has only 14 characters in the CSS. I'm not going to make one that has all of them, because then it wouldn't really be P:M anymore. The only changes from the regular P:M GCT were adding codes for the classic pack and replacing the custom SSS code with my own (it has the same header every time, so with GCTEdit I could figure out where it started and ended.)

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: June 29, 2011, 08:53:54 PM »

Thanks, I am not sure why I did not find a readme with that info when I downloaded the pack, probably an error on my end. Thanks for helping me out.

Jugy3
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: June 30, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »

For some reason it freezes every couple of matches on the stage select screen.
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 03:47:02 PM by Jugy3 » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: July 04, 2011, 11:41:24 AM »

Sad
    I don't know why.
    Did you edit anything? Also, are you using one of my RSBE01.gct files, or a different one?

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #340 on: July 04, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »

I am getting the same problems now, for me I am using a different gct, I took your codes and manually edited them into my own personal code sheet. Is there a fix to that? Also why is your poll locked?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: July 06, 2011, 03:47:02 PM »

I unlocked the poll, thanks :p

Do you have the "disable custom stages" code on? You should, unless you're using Riivolution on an SD card (because that blocks the SD card anyway, so in that case it's not needed.)

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #342 on: July 06, 2011, 10:06:14 PM »

Haven't tested this new version yet, any freezing problems i should be aware of?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: July 07, 2011, 09:28:51 AM »

The only one I have is going back to the title screen, then going to the main menu again.

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #344 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »

Do the Stages work online now?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: