Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624521 times)
KTH
French fries
Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: October 17, 2011, 11:50:06 AM »

Hey libertyernie, i'm working on Kirby SSB64 Beta Stage 1. Did you want to include that one on your pack?

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: October 17, 2011, 12:35:54 PM »

I Never get this working.... i just put all and it freezes when i select the stage... Sad

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: October 17, 2011, 03:46:35 PM »

My alternate stage loader code still shows a green screen on Gecko 1.9.1 =(
    However i noticed something: When i use the the .gct file that came with the stage pack expansion that i downloaded, the alternate stages actually WORKS! But the bad thing is the necessary codes for my other hacks aren't on that .cgt file.. I even tried the .GCT fusioniser to use my .gct with this one but it frozen on Gecko again..

damm, need i format my SD card? The alternate stages isn't so important though but i wonder why everytime i activate the stage loader code, The Gecko freezes.. even removing the stages and putting again.. '-'

Edit: GTC to TXT converter solved the "alternate stage loader code" issue

It works. The alternate stages can be selected now thanks to the converted .GCT file that came into the BBrawl folder. Now i can play BBrawl + the flawless exp pack + a bunch of other codes + no random freezes on CSS or SSS!  Happy Face

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:56:50 PM by Roronoa Zoro » Logged

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: October 17, 2011, 05:56:46 PM »

Gct to txt
    Can you send me that

eddy7eddy
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: October 17, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »

I need help please Kirby Dance, can someone tell me if this works with a usb loader? like wiiflow.

And if it works, can you tell me how?!

Thank U

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: October 18, 2011, 10:26:29 AM »

Hey libertyernie, i'm working on Kirby SSB64 Beta Stage 1. Did you want to include that one on your pack?
    I think I dropped that one in favor of the SSB64 intro stage. I don't plan on including it, but I do plan on playing it myself Wink
    Are you sure the beta stage hasn't been made yet? I seem to remember having played it.

Also: the next version (4.5) won't have the Alternate Stage Loader code. It causes too many problems. It will come with a codeset.txt as always, so use that if you want to add codes.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: October 18, 2011, 10:39:46 AM »

Is this still using the Sound Code that freezes the game if you go to the Main Screen and try to go back into the Main Menu?

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: October 18, 2011, 10:51:53 AM »

Gct to txt
    Can you send me that

ofc, here is the download link
    http://www.computerpp.comoj.com/downloads/gcttxt.zip
    It's a very simple and useful tool. Also In case you ever lose your Ocarina text file but still have a GCT from it, you can recover the lost codes with this.

I need help please Kirby Dance, can someone tell me if this works with a usb loader? like wiiflow.

Thank U

i run it through Gecko 1.9.1 and it's quite easy to do.. however i never heard about wiiflow, so i can't help.. sorry.

Is this still using the Sound Code that freezes the game if you go to the Main Screen and try to go back into the Main Menu?

From my music to main screen then go forth to menu? Yes
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:53:36 AM by Roronoa Zoro » Logged

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: October 18, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »

Also: the next version (4.5) won't have the Alternate Stage Loader code. It causes too many problems. It will come with a codeset.txt as always, so use that if you want to add codes.

I hope the alternate stage loader code inside it works then (cross fingers*)

Sorry for ask, but can you tell me the diference from 4.5 to 4.0? I'm really enjoying the 4.0 already  =D

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: October 18, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »

Thank U
    Yes
    I think I dropped that one in favor of the SSB64 intro stage. I don't plan on including it, but I do plan on playing it myself Wink
    Are you sure the beta stage hasn't been made yet? I seem to remember having played it.

No. No one making that stage.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: October 18, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »

It's the tracklist modifier. If you take that off it works fine. I'm not using it and everything is working perfect for me.

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #521 on: October 18, 2011, 05:57:05 PM »

I'm having an issue. Well actually its an old issue that i thought i had solved..

The game SOMETIMES freezes with a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep noise at SSS.. after I play about 5-15 matches, can somebody help?

I use disable custom stages code and even removed the BootMii stage hack in my folder private\wii\app\RSBE\st.

I though the problem was caused because of Custom CSS, so i removed the sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap files, but the game still freezes..

After that i noticed some little laag issue on the CSS when I pick characters repeatedly. So i activated the Debug Pause and Frame advance codes. The laag issue at CSS it seems to be solved, but the game still freezes sometimes at SSS.

If it was a bad texture hack, the game should freezes only after i pick the stage and if the characters appears right? I don't know what to do anymore.. i thought the frame advance code had solved it because i had played with my friend about 10 matches.. damm..

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: October 18, 2011, 06:57:29 PM »

So Libertyernie, were you able to fix that common_5 save issue...?  Roll Eyes

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: October 18, 2011, 08:57:29 PM »

I'm having an issue. Well actually its an old issue that i thought i had solved..

The game SOMETIMES freezes with a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep noise at SSS.. after I play about 5-15 matches, can somebody help?

I use disable custom stages code and even removed the BootMii stage hack in my folder private\wii\app\RSBE\st.

I though the problem was caused because of Custom CSS, so i removed the sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap files, but the game still freezes..

After that i noticed some little laag issue on the CSS when I pick characters repeatedly. So i activated the Debug Pause and Frame advance codes. The laag issue at CSS it seems to be solved, but the game still freezes sometimes at SSS.

If it was a bad texture hack, the game should freezes only after i pick the stage and if the characters appears right? I don't know what to do anymore.. i thought the frame advance code had solved it because i had played with my friend about 10 matches.. damm..
    All I can say is make sure you ASF1nk codes. And also make sure you sss size isn't over 1.14mb
    I have the codes as well and they fixed my freeze issue. Then I decreased my sss size Down to 1.07mb. And right now I'm at1.08 after adding like 60 portraits.

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #524 on: October 19, 2011, 10:24:59 AM »

All I can say is make sure you ASF1nk codes. And also make sure you sss size isn't over 1.14mb
    I have the codes as well and they fixed my freeze issue. Then I decreased my sss size Down to 1.07mb. And right now I'm at1.08 after adding like 60 portraits.

SSS size, your talking about decreasing size of my sc_selmap.pac right? I had removed both sc_selcharacter and sc_selmap files from pf/menu2 folder already (this folder is empty now, i'm only using a common.5 pac over system folder for my portrait hacks and its size is 11.724 KB), but the game kept freezing even using the normal Brawl CSS and SSS normal layout, in other words, i'm not using any ASF1nk CSS layouts anymore. However i'm still using his custom CSS codes, because i wanted ZSS, Zelda and Pokemon on separated slots.

I was doing a little search and i found it on a help thread smashboards:

"Q: My screen freezes when I go to the Stage Select Screen. How do I fix this?

This is a common problem with Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl...there is usually a "st_080809_xxxxx.bin" file (for Balanced Brawl) or "st_exploit.bin" (for Brawl+ without Homebrew) you may have to get rid of to stop this. Alternatively, if you're trying to play Balanced Brawl or Brawl+ without Homebrew and experience lock-ups at the Stage Select screen, redownload your GCT file and try again.

If it's not because of those stage files, it may be a certain code you may have enabled."

So, just after playing quite a good amount of matches with my friend, i solved take some pics and saved a replay too. After that, i noticed some new files on my private/wii/app/rsbe/AL folder and private/wii/app/rsbe/RP folder.. i deleted both files already, but i cant remember anymore if they were just like  "st_080809_xxxxx.bin", it was pretty similar though.. after that i did some tests and so far so good.. No freezes at the moment.

But i'll keep trying more, and if i experiece this cursed freeze again, i'll start to remove some codes and keep testing... Sad
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:28:04 AM by Roronoa Zoro » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: