Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 49
Author Topic: Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.  (Read 227559 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #525 on: May 15, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »

That's is because the sawnd file was to big for him and muted him.  I will go back and fix it the frequencies for it or find other voice clips that are smaller for Ganon.

Edit: One of Sigma's voice clips was still in its unedited frequency and Its been corrected.  Sigma's voice should now be working once uploaded again, Deadpool will be released with Sigma.

Edit Edit:  All pictures are from an early granted permission from SJS, If they go out they go out until.....  If life for me outside the forums goes better, I'll make sure to give back to him for using his portraits on my sfx topic.  Sigma and DeadPool are done!  Sigma is in fit condition now to be released and I really feel good about the DeadPool SFX.  I lowered the frequencies of the sounds so that even the longer phrases can all fit in Snakes sound bank.  Once I test it, then it will be in fit condition to be released.

There is a new poll to determine if I should release it with or without the .pac file with the arranged sound effects.  A small warning, it may sound off if I do release the .sawnd file to the masses as is without the .pac file to help it.
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:39:36 AM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

5una~
    Hyper Kitten

May the Triforce be with you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #526 on: May 19, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »

Another question does your Waluigi Time.sawnd file work and if it does who does it go over?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #527 on: May 19, 2012, 04:53:01 PM »

I wasn't sure about it either, its been months or so since I made that.  Well I redownloaded the file and it was made for ToonLink.  However ToonLink is the Outdated version and Pit is the updated version and other versions has perfect metal textures and shading.  The problem with the Waluigi sfx is that the moveset mutes his voice and I would have to re-enter them back in.  But that is not on my list of "to do" things.

Post Merge: May 20, 2012, 06:19:21 PM

It was a unnecessary long process that could have taken alot shorter than it did, but both hacks are finally out in the OP.  Still no actual method of getting every hack back on the vault with previews though.... Im srs here

Edit: what the heck!?  my post merged.  What black magic is this?
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:23:17 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Thecheat
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #528 on: May 21, 2012, 01:52:27 PM »

Would you mind if I made previews for your hacks until you got a capture device? I don't want to impose if you want to do them yourself, but I actually really like working with video software and stuff, and this would be a fun project for me.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #529 on: May 21, 2012, 07:16:40 PM »

I actually need some serious help in making video previews for my hacks, I'll be seriously grateful if you would make video previews of my hacks.  The capture device I have only records in black and white when its suppose to be a seriously high quality recording device.

That's $99.95 dolloars I'm not getting back.  So if you could, would you be willing in making previews of my sfx hacks please?

Thecheat
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #530 on: May 24, 2012, 11:03:20 PM »

Well, I got a few done tonight, hope you like em!

Zero SFX {Reaver Ind.}

Deadpool SFX {Reaver Ind.}

Sigma SFX {Reaver Ind.}

Yoko SFX {Reaver Ind.}

Rayman SFX {Reaver Ind.}

Fantastic work as always, I absolutely love the new sound packs. I'll be keeping Sima, Zero and Yoko in for sure Cheesy
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:08:55 PM by Thecheat » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #531 on: May 24, 2012, 11:16:40 PM »

the  dead pool one is off. what he says doesnt match what he is doing for example his up smash is when he should say shoryuken but instead he says bang bang bang

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #532 on: May 25, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »

@Thecheat: Thanks Thecheat!  This will really help me with restoring my hacks back to the vault, I'll make sure to add it in and collab you for it.

You need to download the Deadpool PSA V2 moveset and the modified .pac file in my OP so that the sound effects can be arranged appropriately.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25222

@AnImAiNe: The only reason why its not syncing up is that he's using the movest and PSA without the modifications.  And also my fault for having the sounds as they are.

And while were on the topic of SFX, I'm not sure what I can use for the English voice for Sanji, your moves uses more techniques than Grand Adventure so......  Probably gonna have to re-hash some generic voice clips.

Voice Actors and Actresses for Brawl:

As of right now we have Snivy from KC-MM working on the Pokemon Trainer over Snake.  I'm totally looking forward to Snivy's voice! I'm sure which ever voice he uses for him will be splendid. Smiley

Next I'm having a slight problem with another character:

This may be a little sudden, but what would you, the people think would be the best suitable voice for Crono?  The last thing I want to do is have the character be a Goku sound alike since his design is by Akira Toriyama and his facial features makes him look like Super Sayain 4 Gogeta.

What do ya'll want Crono to sound like? is what I'm asking.  I may make a poll here so that it can be narrowed down.

Well to understand Crono a little more here is a paragraph of his Personality from chronocompendium.com:

"An analysis of Crono's personality must be totally inferred from events, as he never speaks in the game. This does not mean he is mute; NPCs must hear him speak and he even has a line in the slideshow ending. Crono is believed to be a fearless hero, with bravery bordering on the line of foolishness. Ultimania states that he is a natural genius at swordsmanship and possesses an unbreakable will. Without a thought, he rushes to save Marle in 600 A.D. and sacrifices himself without hesitation in the battle at the Ocean Palace. This opens up character ambiguities; Crono can either be seen as a magnanimous, selfless defender of humanity, or simply a teenager with a hot streak of sword skills who takes a fast-paced, action-adventure ride and departs from his boring, normal life. In either perspective, his person is reinforced by the fact that the Entity apparently chose him as the leader of the effort against Lavos; and he certainly gets the job done, whether doing so out of unparalleled virtue or a need to assert his strength."
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:51:07 AM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #533 on: May 25, 2012, 09:05:05 PM »

Try using Yun from SFIII. I think the voice fits him well enough.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #534 on: May 25, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »

Maybe this could give you an idea for Cronos Voice. He sounds like a Teenage Link (sort of). Wasn't someone working on a custom model of Crono? I saw it somewhere on WIP Workshop in the Models Thread.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnBRTEEfBw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnBRTEEfBw</a>
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:50:36 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #535 on: May 25, 2012, 11:50:07 PM »

@Shun_One: I might do that as an alternative if I can't find a person to do the voice.

@-Hero-: I remember this this, nice that this game went this far Smiley.  I can use this video for the person who wants to voice Crono at voice acting alliance.  I just have to wait till he replies back.  And there is a custom Crono model somewhere in the WIP Workshop topic, It's really sweet, but then I found something even more interesting.  It's sad that it was cancelled in 2004 though.....
    « Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 11:55:12 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #536 on: May 26, 2012, 12:19:20 AM »

I know right? Card Sagas has been in progress for 4 years and it looks awesome. (No demos given out either lol).

I also found the guy who is working on it, which is Demon_Of_Elru in his Models Thread.

I remember the 2004 one..it looked amazing but sadly cancelled. I hope the guy replies back to you to do Cronos voice.

GanonZack
    Extreme Kitten

Dark Lord's Disciple: GanonZack

• Awards Featured Ninja Tutorial Writer Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #537 on: May 26, 2012, 09:29:43 PM »

Are you taking requests?...
    Because I would like to see a voice pack replacement of Waluigi (over Diddy Kong).
    Actually, there is one but only two or three voices are heard in-game.
    Thanks in advance.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #538 on: May 26, 2012, 10:22:08 PM »

@GanonZack: Added and Request are closed.

I'll get back to working on Wesker, Viewtiful Joe and Sanji, after Toonami's first run is over.  Bomberman, Amy and Baby Bros. will be on hold since I can't find the motivation to sit and do them.

Still waiting for the person with Crono to reply back....

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #539 on: June 01, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »

Hey Reaver quick question, what happened to that Sasuke file you had? Can not find it on the vault. Also would it be possible to get a .sawnd for it?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 49
    Print
    Jump to: