Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 49
Author Topic: Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.  (Read 224999 times)
SJS
Clastic Sandtastic
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #645 on: September 21, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »

I remember a while back you asked if you could use my CSPs in your thread. You're still welcome to use them. I believe I unintentionally broke all the images you were using when I reorganized my Photobucket a couple months back.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #646 on: September 22, 2012, 02:03:58 AM »

I might do that again once I can find a good spot for free time from school to set up everything and actually do something.  I haven't been able to since some of these classes are super demanding.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #647 on: October 26, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »

Re bumping to let people know that I have one spot left for sfx and voice hacks opened for them.

Due to being sick and a medical problem with my throat that may have damaged my voice box, I could no longer continue my enrollment at school, until I was sure that I'll be somewhere around 100% next time I go back.  I'll be taking several medications until then and if these don't work then it could lead to possible surgery, nothing concrete though.

But this means that I have nothing to do since job hunting was a bust for the last 2 years and going on three, no college refunds means a very thin spending budget and a whole lot of free time.

No, this is not a plea for money, its just that I'm getting back into brawl hacking again and at least try to do something with all the stuff I got from school.

Edit: Wolverine is next to be finished, after that will be Sanji and then I just remembered this, Luffy will follow after (sfx and voices provided by KTH).  The other spot will still be opened to any one, I'll add five on the OP.
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:05:13 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #648 on: October 26, 2012, 04:08:16 PM »

Oh wow that sucks. Sad It must worse than a sore throat. Feel better soon...I hope...

So anyways, think could you Marth SFX over Diddy? Like you did with V. Joe over Yoshi? (I use Brawl- Marth btw)

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #649 on: October 27, 2012, 05:51:37 AM »

just get me a link to the PSA's of the two characters and I'll work on it after the others.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #650 on: October 27, 2012, 08:15:46 AM »

just get me a link to the PSA's of the two characters and I'll work on it after the others.
    Here's Diddy's: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/Tpyu-r4XKX/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac

Marth: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/Ima6yNyMFW/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac

And here's Brawl- Marth (This one I prefer very much): http://www.mediafire.com/?8ydkj53t08l99kb

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #651 on: October 27, 2012, 09:36:52 AM »

Okay, I'll be sure to make this once the other stuff is done. Smiley

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: October 28, 2012, 09:40:19 AM »

Hey Reaver Ind. i was wondering if you happen to have the SFX IDs for all the characters but for PAL users? I've been wanting to make some SFX mods but i dont want it to be for just for one type of user.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #653 on: October 28, 2012, 12:05:31 PM »

Yea I have them:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y8ur0qyuo2j715g

This has all of them including the PAL IDs your looking for. (courtesy from ssbbtailsfan for uploading the whole file for me)

And on a update with Wolverine, I have both marvel vs. capcom 3 and went ahead and went to get the old X-men animated series Wolverine voice from marvel vs. capcom 1.

They have been fixed and ready to be numbered.  I haven't organized them yet because I just got my hands on a copy of Dragon Quest Battle Road Victory for the Wii and began ripping dragon quest models from it.  All Dragon Quest characters, weapons and monsters from all games; jumbled into one title.

I plan on reviving a old model import topic I made and upload them once I sort through them.  They are all broken and separated into individual pieces, body, hair, face etc....

I saw a couple of DQ characters in the vault so I would think there is some fanbase somewhere here hiding the shadows.

All in all, things are moving fairly quick.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: October 28, 2012, 12:07:14 PM »

Thank you, i really appriciate this.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #655 on: October 28, 2012, 08:37:44 PM »

No problem, glad that I could help you.  Come back if you need anything else Smiley

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #656 on: October 29, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »

Whoa, very sorry to hear about the illness. Hope it works out well for you so you can get back in the game.

I'll keep an on this thread for when another request spot is open (PM Roy over PM Jigglypuff). Until then, I wish you well! Really hope things turn out for the better for you.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #657 on: October 30, 2012, 10:26:57 PM »

Alrighty then.  Just so you know, I used to have only three spots, now I have five, there were two, now there's three.

Wolverine is finished, I'll be working on Sanji's voice.  The 4kids Sanji pretty much ran its course and I'm even getting tired of the voice.  I'm not going to bother setting up a poll on which voice I should tackle next, I'll be doing the Japanese voice since I have all the voices already and need to re-record the Unlimited Adventure Sanji.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #658 on: October 31, 2012, 02:13:56 PM »

Oh, well in that case, I'll make my request.

Thany's PM Roy over PM Jigglypuff

If you need assistance getting Roy sfx, I can help with that.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #659 on: October 31, 2012, 04:44:11 PM »

Alright, I'll place your request in the OP and I might be able to just rip some sfx from a sawnd file that already has Roy's voices and sfx.  I'm sure Thany released something with Roy's voice and sfx, that alone is good enough.

I tried my hand at importing models, a custom model I used with pieces of Arc Rise Fantasia characters.  I kept trying for about 20 times as what the number of scenes I got and I still can't fix it the way I want to be.  I think that models are not my strong side, I feel more comfortable with audio hacks. Sad

I deeply apologize to all who I repeatedly annoyed with my requests in importing models, This is a real time consuming task and I am sorry.

Edit: Stopped hacking for a while, playing PSO2.

Edit edit: Finally got my hands on the Japanese version of Arc Rise Fantasia and considering making Japanese voice hacks of the ARF characters.  I know some people hates the english cast.  This at least gives me an excuse to go into the ISO and rip a certain someones texture that was cut from the English release.  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 04:53:13 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 49
    Print
    Jump to: