Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE please :)  (Read 1586 times)
Yosh1Kart
Brawl Photographer
Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Warm Welcomer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: February 21, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok i like need soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    much help here i have been wanting to know how to download the files to your sd card to your wii
    so i can play the textures on there and i try but it won't work but the problem might be that
    i don't rename the files is someone knows what to rename them they wwould be my hero(es)

here's a list of what i got
    luma smashball,fall peach,heartable peach,queen toadstool,perfect rosalina,shadow final,
    [UPDATED] unknown super mario galaxy level (p.s. isle delfino so you know what stage i mean),
    mushroom kingdom (final dest.),brawl galaxy(battlefield),MKW coconut mall (mario circuit),
    christmas peach,sewers (online training stage),true knuckles the echidna ver.3
    daisy (just the 1 with her normal outfit and short hair)  and
    dr mario ver. 2,
    so if anyone knows what to rename thes files that would be a big help thank q, YoshiKartWii Grin

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 10:54:57 PM »

Your textures need to be renamed only if they are .pcs files. For exampe, we will use your Perfect Rosalina hack (I have the same hack). You need to rename the .pcs file to "FitPeach##". Replace the ##s or whatever place holder is there with the number of Peach's costume ID number that you want to load it over. For example, if you want this hack to load over Peach's default costume, rename it to "FitPeach00.pcs" because "00" is the ID number for Peach's default costume. If you want a list of all the character costume IDs just let me know and I'll provide you with one.

As for stages, if you have a custom stage you want to replace Battlefield with for example, you need to rename that file to "STGBATTLEFIELD.PAC". If you want it to go over Final Destination, rename it to "STGFINAL.PAC". If you need a list of all the stage ISO names just let me know and I'll provide you with one.
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:01:03 PM by (specter) » Logged

Chuckdurnham
    Extreme Kitten

Anime Scrublord420

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:45:06 PM »

this guide didnt help me at all. :/

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »

Try to look at this guide. It explains everything you need to know about setting up and creating hacks.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0

By your OP, I'm not sure how much you know about hacking Brawl. Have you installed homebrew, set up a folder directory, have the .gct codes, etc?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »

heheh well i see u came from me via youtube, to asking ppl via KCMM Help Thread... but ya, go to what MarioFan1138 said. I guess i mustve forgot to send u that link over youtube ^^"

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: