Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spike The Hedgebat V.01  (Read 2413 times)
GabbaGhoul
Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 28, 2010, 03:40:11 PM »

V.01 <--- bc well its not hexed, or frankly correct animations to go with the character.doesnt have any screen shots of play or wings yet. why? I Suck At Hexing. I just got a megaupload account and im not good with it yet so heres the folder files. http://www.megaupload.com/?f=OB6JO28V
    Spike is son of shadow blah blah blah indepth scheme. this also why he has the same spikes as shadow. however being son of rouge he has wings and greyish whiteish stripes. (credit going to shadow mod)

CREDIT GOES TO CREATORS OF SHADOW MOD V0.7, FIRE SONIC, AND DEVIMON DEVILMAN.

Ive included a few extra files in the megaupload folder one being Devimon and polygon 1, though polygon 3 would probably work better, bc that seems to glitch up. Thing is I suck at hexing and im trying to get his wings on. Using polygon 3 from devilman on the body part of sonic seems to have almost no effect. which is probably good. But I need to see if somone can hex it to work for me, cuz of the obvious.... i suck at hex

Im currently working on the motion pac. considering most of it is from fire sonic and shadow it needs to have some sort of diffrence.

Done a bit of .pac editing just changed a bit of gfx need to set some gfx to do damage though.
    Some values are changed so sonics air movement is increasd ten fold.

Looking for help on the hexing if even possible from my perspective, and for some of the gfx to do damage.
    more may be posted later.

Post about if youd like to help a noob like me on (project spike) sound familiar.

oh and if somone can get a screen shot. and send it to me that would be cool. bc i dont have anything to screen shot it with.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »

Have any pics?

GabbaGhoul
    Supreme Kitten

There are still people who use this site?

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 07:14:36 PM »

i dont have any in game pics. the picture of the character making, is my profile picture

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: