Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


<O< >O> I suggest the down taunt to be a guitar smash to the ground, it could have the same effect of Luigi's sigh kick taunt XD
Also when I first got think I was kinda thinking: "Aww Imma miss using Lucas".
Well now I'm thinking:
"MUST GET LATEST VERSION FOR MORE EPICSAUCE :AF2:"
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

In the next version can you make him have Marth's AI? CPUs are dumb with Lucas'.

Oh, yes, of course, I can definitely switch the AI for the next version. I just forgot is all.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


i hope he does. that would be great for my King Boo PSA
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I did post how a while ago, but I'd recommend looking at the post while also looking through the PSA file and seeing it for yourself. It's pretty complicated. An explanation and a visual together is probably best.

Edit: .94 is out. The pack finally includes all of the CSS stuff, modified ai, and everything. Make sure you update the moveset and animations. It's basically done except for finishing touches on the moveset that I will now work on at my leisure. Enjoy!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.


KTH, if there was an easy way to make that work, I would, but I really don't mind the 2d bass, and the amount of extra time I'd need to put in vs the benefit of using that one doesn't add up in my mind. Sorry. I actually find the 2d bass kind of funny.

Also, thanks everyone for helping Scott enjoy a solid three days at (or near) the top of the average downloads chart. Of course, I'm sure a lot of that has to do with my rapid revisions, but it's nice to see nonetheless. Thanks for the support!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I love Scott! Thanks to you I entered the series and I am loving everything about Scott Pilgrim vs the world. I just bought the arcade game for my ps3, I just finished the first comic, and am looking for the movie. I hate replacing Lucas but this will defiantly keeping a spot for a long time. My only complaint is that it seems some animations go to fast, but other than that amazing job!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

For some reason Scott CPUs still automatically use their FS right when they get it. :/
I don't know what's wrong with the Marth AI.

That's weird about the AI. I know the Marth AI is working, because the CPUs are much more aggressive, and I definitely got hit by Reversal. The only thing I'm really worried about is whether or not they will learn not to kill themselves by jumping towards you and using side b.... (which often throws them off the side.)

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 29, 2011, 07:59:08 PM
I love Scott! Thanks to you I entered the series and I am loving everything about Scott Pilgrim vs the world. I just bought the arcade game for my ps3, I just finished the first comic, and am looking for the movie. I hate replacing Lucas but this will defiantly keeping a spot for a long time. My only complaint is that it seems some animations go to fast, but other than that amazing job!

Glad I could introduce you to it! As far as some animations seeming fast, it's probably because my brain is Melee addled. And because the computer I do most of my animating on only plays animations at like 1/4 speed, so it's hard to tell.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Problem is, the characters with counters don't really suit Scott's playstyle well:

- Marth spams the heck out of his Side B, short hopping it needlessly
- Ike just plays to slowly and passively
- Lucario spams Neutral B no matter where you are (completely idiotic AI)
- Peach....well her counter is mapped to her Neutral B rather than her Down B so it doesn't work.

It's quite difficult to think of a character that uses their Down B defensively like a counter, even if their move isn't a counter.

Yeah, I'm hesitant about keeping Marth's AI, but there's no rush on that, as far as I'm concerned. Although, maybe Fox's would work, because he taps b to use his blaster, and he uses his shine up close, which could cause him to get a counter or two. The only problem is that he'd think his up b is directional, and he'd try to reflect projectiles with down b.

Although, Fun Fact: Scott's Reversal works against anything that has a hurtbox, which means you can counter pikmin, ics' little glaciers I think, probably Snake's grenade... Also, you can counter anything that does damage without doing knockback, so you can actually counter off of Fox's lasers, but you'll still take the damage unless you hit something.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Quote from: haloedhero on August 29, 2011, 09:45:33 PM
Yeah, I'm hesitant about keeping Marth's AI, but there's no rush on that, as far as I'm concerned. Although, maybe Fox's would work, because he taps b to use his blaster, and he uses his shine up close, which could cause him to get a counter or two. The only problem is that he'd think his up b is directional, and he'd try to reflect projectiles with down b.

Although, Fun Fact: Scott's Reversal works against anything that has a hurtbox, which means you can counter pikmin, ics' little glaciers I think, probably Snake's grenade... Also, you can counter anything that does damage without doing knockback, so you can actually counter off of Fox's lasers, but you'll still take the damage unless you hit something.

If you counter KD3's minions you heal <O< >O> Also how did you edit the AIs? I've tried giving Olimar ike's AI since I use Cloud over him but it never worked o.o So... When will some of the tourney recolors come into this thread? ;3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114