Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2330652 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9330 on: January 19, 2013, 09:53:51 AM »

So can Mario move around after throwing the hammer, or does he stay in place because the hammer is most likely attatched to the RHaveN bone or a child or the RHandN bone?
    Also what Mario models will you include? I sure hope I'm not annoying you by saying to include Mario and PC Luigi from SMG2. Oh shi~
    I do think that some Luigi models should be compatable like Mr. L by KTH, though I think I'll make one myself because KTH's forsome reason has that really old one-slot size glitch (despite not being a one-slot size mod) where he'd float above ground when grabbed, or doing some things like grabbing a ledge I think. Plus someone could make a better bandana without having to vertex the capless-hair polygon. :\

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9331 on: January 19, 2013, 10:09:28 AM »

So can Mario move around after throwing the hammer, or does he stay in place because the hammer is most likely attatched to the RHaveN bone or a child or the RHandN bone?
    Also what Mario models will you include? I sure hope I'm not annoying you by saying to include Mario and PC Luigi from SMG2. Oh shi~
    I do think that some Luigi models should be compatable like Mr. L by KTH, though I think I'll make one myself because KTH's forsome reason has that really old one-slot size glitch (despite not being a one-slot size mod) where he'd float above ground when grabbed, or doing some things like grabbing a ledge I think. Plus someone could make a better bandana without having to vertex the capless-hair polygon. :\
    if hes gonna use fire ball article for fire mode then theres no way mario can move while doing a fake projectile

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9332 on: January 19, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »

if hes gonna use fire ball article for fire mode then theres no way mario can move while doing a fake projectile
    ..unless we can add animations to articles, then he could've merged the Hammer, Fireball and other models together and have each one appear in each added animation, but I remember he said that the hammer is merged with Mario's model for one-slot hammer textures and models like Dr. Mario's needle. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9333 on: January 19, 2013, 10:22:45 AM »

..unless we can add animations to articles, then he could've merged the Hammer, Fireball and other models together and have each one appear in each added animation, but I remember he said that the hammer is merged with Mario's model for one-slot hammer textures and models like Dr. Mario's needle. Tongue
    you cant decide wich animation mario fireballs uses since it has no animationdata just a gfx  normal animation you can only choose those on articles that have alot of animation datas like mariofludd,shiek whip,olimar pikmins,MK cape and so on.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9334 on: January 19, 2013, 10:29:57 AM »

its a fake article cuz nothing else is possible(yet)
    i will inc. alot of models like SMG models and afew others
    you will just have to wait and see

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9335 on: January 19, 2013, 10:33:34 AM »

you cant decide wich animation mario fireballs uses since it has no animationdata just a gfx  normal animation you can only choose those on articles that have alot of animation datas like mariofludd,shiek whip,olimar pikmins,MK cape and so on.
    No Mario and Luigi's Fireballs have an actual animation, otherwise the fireballs wouldn't rotate, and Mario's Cape has two animations, which I'm using in my SM64 Moveset v5.0 to have Mario pull out a Power Star and a Bowser Key in different animations. Cheesy

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9336 on: January 19, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »

No Mario and Luigi's Fireballs have an actual animation, otherwise the fireballs wouldn't rotate, and Mario's Cape has two animations, which I'm using in my SM64 Moveset v5.0 to have Mario pull out a Power Star and a Bowser Key in different animations. Cheesy
    fireball only have 1 animetion
    and that one im using for fireball
    as for mario side-B cape article can´t work like as a projectile

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9337 on: January 19, 2013, 10:41:40 AM »

I always thought it would be sick if you could make the fireballs change color for each model but i guess its not possible Tongue For EX luigi texture can have green fire balls. But yea Anyways keep up good work and i saw this video
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvXiGUoVBU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvXiGUoVBU</a>
    And was wondering if that model would be included in the SMBZ Mario psa or not Tongue Cuz i dont think you released it but i could be wrong
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:43:32 AM by rax189 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9338 on: January 19, 2013, 10:42:39 AM »

I always thought it would be sick if you could make the fireballs change color for each model but i guess its not possible Tongue For EX luigi texture can have green fire balls. But yea Anyways keep up good work and i saw this video And was wondering if that model would be included in the SMBZ Mario psa or not Tongue
    not possible

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9339 on: January 19, 2013, 10:45:10 AM »

not possible
    I know but what about the sonic model you had working is that going to ever be released or has it been released and im just not finding it xD?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9340 on: January 19, 2013, 10:47:21 AM »

fireball only have 1 animetion and that one im using for fireball as for mario side-B cape article can´t work like as a projectile
    Yah the cape could only be used as a fake article which would defeat the purpose of having the Hammer in Mario's model. Sad
    What is over the Cape model, since you said that the Cape would be part of Mario's model to get more animations for it, are you using anything over the original cape?
    Also incase you didn't know, in the Fireball model make sure to change the BillboardSetting for the fireA, freaA, freaB, and genzan bones from "Off" to "STD" incase you haven't already. It'll make the fireball look normal again, because in v3 the fireball didn't always face the camera like it's supposed to, my guess is when you replace the Hammer Bros's Hammer from v2.2 with the Fireball for v3, those BillboardSettings was turned Off.

Post Merge: January 19, 2013, 10:50:10 AM
    I always thought it would be sick if you could make the fireballs change color for each model but i guess its not possible Tongue For EX luigi texture can have green fire balls.
    Hopefully BlackJax will figure out how colors work for those black & white effect textures like the Mario Bros's Fireballs, Bowser's Fire Breath, ect because it would help a lot of PSAs...like for example I could change Luigi's Fireball into a Thunderball and it could be light blue and not green, and I could make Dark Bowser actually blow Blue-Voliet Fire Breath. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 10:50:10 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9341 on: January 19, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »

you can already change collors on everything but you cant make it change by psa since articles dont even care for variables set since those are set on the characters not articles

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9342 on: January 19, 2013, 11:46:38 AM »

you can already change collors on everything but you cant make it change by psa since articles dont even care for variables set since those are set on the characters not articles
    I tried changing the colors of Luigi's Fireball model from green to light blue, it didn't change in-game, so that must be from PSA. Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9343 on: January 19, 2013, 12:58:25 PM »

I tried changing the colors of Luigi's Fireball model from green to light blue, it didn't change in-game, so that must be from PSA. Tongue
    nope its the model it has some hex colors

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9344 on: January 19, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »

got bad news:
    the starman FS is not possible anyway
    tried to use the Bits for the star but did not worked
    and tried to use the item of the star as well so mario just get the item of the star and nothing else
    but kinda not worked aswell since the star is sick to mario´s hands until the star it self will be gone or if i make the item drop while mario do the FS Get star animetion
    the star will ignore mario and jump to a other char. so a other char. can get it instead of mario

Pages:  1 ... 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: