Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2358760 times)
rax189
Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9225 on: January 01, 2013, 02:00:10 PM »

Um don't you mean that Mariodk will want to release v1 sooner, or I am missreading that part?
    Anyways Happy New Year's Day Mariodk, I'm looking forward to these upcoming PSAs, and by that I mean SMBZ Mario v4. lol But the others also look amazing, it's just that Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi are pretty much the only characters that I play 90% I play Brawl besides testing out my hacks on other characters like Snake or Sonic, so I can really only see myself playing SMBZ Mario v4 more than the others.
    Nope i meant v2, ill explain Tongue So mariodk already plans on making a v2 with a better model right? Well he wont release v1 until the new brawl box comes out for gears second. Well if he releases v1 WITHOUT gear second. He will want to make v2 as soon as the new brawlbox comes out instead of finishing v1 when the new brawl box comes out Tongue Do you understand?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9226 on: January 01, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »

Nope i meant v2, ill explain Tongue So mariodk already plans on making a v2 with a better model right? Well he wont release v1 until the new brawl box comes out for gears second. Well if he releases v1 WITHOUT gear second. He will want to make v2 as soon as the new brawlbox comes out instead of finishing v1 when the new brawl box comes out Tongue Do you understand?
    Oh okay, now I see what you meant. thanks

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9227 on: January 02, 2013, 11:38:46 PM »

too much to answer so i dont answer all stuff yet you will find out self
    anyway here is some progress:
    kid goku moveset:
     -kid goku(DB/GT/soon kid gohan and goten) fully rigged over ness(its still DB moveset based)
     -kamehameha/entry/one of the wins animetions is done(just ported from adult goku) and  
      the only attacks there will be from adult goku but kamehameha on kid goku can be fired
      other directions to not make it as a 100% clone
     -porting animetions from: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427    
      to ness boneset(with oneslot tail bones) is also almost done and working so some of kid
      goku´s animetions will be 100% perfect

luffy moveset: i will not add gear 2nd.(but i anyway got it to work 100% as i wanted) but i still have to redo the whole PSA in brawlbox and can´t even copy/paste from the old PSA since it wont open
    so whats the point in redo anything without gear 2nd if i can´t copy/paste and if gear 2nd is done
    so i wait to i can open the PSA with brawlbox
    same with naruto/SMBZ mario v4

sorry luffy/naruto/SMBZ fans but not much to do cuz of brawlbox can´t copy/paste goto/subroutine codes
    if brawlbox can do atleast that i will have been PSAing my PSAs with brawlbox instead and not having this problem
    « Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 11:44:00 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9228 on: January 03, 2013, 12:59:57 AM »

kid goku moveset:
     -kid goku(DB/GT/soon kid gohan and goten) fully rigged over ness(its still DB moveset based)
     -kamehameha/entry/one of the wins animetions is done(just ported from adult goku) and  
      the only attacks there will be from adult goku but kamehameha on kid goku can be fired
     -porting animetions from: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3427    
      to ness boneset(with oneslot tail bones) is also almost done and working so some of kid

luffy moveset: i will not add gear 2nd.(but i anyway got it to work 100% as i wanted) but i still have to redo the whole PSA in brawlbox and can´t even copy/paste from the old PSA since it wont open
    so whats the point in redo anything without gear 2nd if i can´t copy/paste and if gear 2nd is done

sorry luffy/naruto/SMBZ fans but not much to do cuz of brawlbox can´t copy/paste goto/subroutine codes
    if brawlbox can do atleast that i will have been PSAing my PSAs with brawlbox instead and not having this problem

Hmm well what about goku update? Will you be able to work on that?

Battleon469
    Extreme Kitten

The Power.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9229 on: January 03, 2013, 04:35:32 AM »

yeah goku update would be nice right now.

[/url]

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9230 on: January 03, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »

kid goku moveset:

So you got it to work?

Send me a Default Marth.pac with everything you need done in PSA done. Specifically the stuff you can't do in BrawlBox or need to do in PSA before its done in BrawlBox and I'll recreate Luffy's PSA in BrawlBox after that and even put in all the goto codes one by one. Or as a matter of fact, you or I could do that in PSA before the work in BB starts.

You should try using BB.67 instead of BB.67b cause sometimes it stops working.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9231 on: January 03, 2013, 01:29:54 PM »

So you got it to work?

Send me a Default Marth.pac with everything you need done in PSA done. Specifically the stuff you can't do in BrawlBox or need to do in PSA before its done in BrawlBox and I'll recreate Luffy's PSA in BrawlBox after that and even put in all the goto codes one by one. Or as a matter of fact, you or I could do that in PSA before the work in BB starts.

You should try using BB.67 instead of BB.67b cause sometimes it stops working.
    tried both brawlboxes
    the only thing i can´t do in brawlbox is the subroutines in all subaction(not Goto code but subroutine since they works alot better with looped stuff) i know it back then i made the first version of goku that got kaioken mode and in afew frames goku was losing the red/GFX of kaioken cuz of i used Goto Code but it was fixed then i used Subroutine code instead
    and luffy is also red like and got steam GFX(as soon i find a good steam GFX)

i make a unedited Marth.pac with subroutines in each subaction (with gear 2nd coding) and send you before this weekend(possible tomorrow) PSAed via the old method
    i can easy redo up-B(hope not that teleport bug if landing after used up-B),Side-B,N-B in brawlbox
    but down-B/FS still not done but will be soon
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:33:39 PM by Mariodk » Logged

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9232 on: January 03, 2013, 02:11:03 PM »

tried both brawlboxes
    the only thing i can´t do in brawlbox is the subroutines in all subaction(not Goto code but subroutine since they works alot better with looped stuff) i know it back then i made the first version of goku that got kaioken mode and in afew frames goku was losing the red/GFX of kaioken cuz of i used Goto Code but it was fixed then i used Subroutine code instead

i make a unedited Marth.pac with subroutines in each subaction (with gear 2nd coding) and send you before this weekend(possible tomorrow) PSAed via the old method
    i can easy redo up-B(hope not that teleport bug if landing after used up-B),Side-B,N-B in brawlbox
    ?
    So you can do luffy? So right now ur gonna work on luffy, kid goku, and then goku update?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9233 on: January 03, 2013, 02:12:44 PM »

?
    So you can do luffy? So right now ur gonna work on luffy, kid goku, and then goku update?
    who said goku updates
    he is also one of these who can´t be edited in brawlbox

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9234 on: January 03, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »

who said goku updates

actually it can lol remenber that file i sent you with the tranformation with model changers set? i did it in bb guess the bb i have could convert the moveset xD

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9235 on: January 03, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »

who said goku updates

check your moveset making tourney Smiley also wasn't you going to make Baby bros PSA?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9236 on: January 03, 2013, 02:22:01 PM »

who said goku updates

Well, you never said you would work on him.... But you didnt mention his name on the "Im not gonna work on him until the next brawl vault comes out" List
    I dont see a Sorry Goku fans Wink

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9237 on: January 03, 2013, 04:31:47 PM »

tried both brawlboxes

So what this means is that you'll have the Luffy PSA'd re-done mostly by tomorrow or saturday?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9238 on: January 03, 2013, 11:25:48 PM »

So what this means is that you'll have the Luffy PSA'd re-done mostly by tomorrow or saturday?
    just gear 2nd/subroutines
    and "B" attacks
    so you can PSA the "A" attacks in brawlbox and hope it can open in brawlbox after edited in PSA

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9239 on: January 03, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »

just gear 2nd/subroutines
    and "B" attacks
    so you can PSA the "A" attacks in brawlbox and hope it can open in brawlbox after edited in PSA
    So your main projects are luffy and kid goku? What model are you using for kid goku? or are you making a new one?

Pages:  1 ... 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: