Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2345297 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9600 on: April 01, 2013, 04:24:21 PM »

119+123 people got fooled
    While 1 was angry... >.>

*cough* Narutofan1 *cough*

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9601 on: April 01, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »

Well none of us who have been reading this thread should be surprized, you still need BB v0.68 before you can finish SMBZ Mario v4. XD But nice one, had me fooled. Awesome Face

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9602 on: April 02, 2013, 01:35:59 AM »

Well none of us who have been reading this thread should be surprized, you still need BB v0.68 before you can finish SMBZ Mario v4. XD But nice one, had me fooled. Awesome Face
    infact i dont needing it anymore
    cuz for some reason copy/paste subroutine just worked then i PSAed shadow but i am alittle afair of if i close brawlbox or turn off my PC it will not work again and the funny thing i have nothing done at all for it works
    it seems it works sometimes(rarely) and not working at all other times

anyway shadow is close to be done
    even after his psa file starting to freeze at CSS i still PSAed him so now only alittle copy/paste left and hope the newly attacks i psaed works now
    « Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 01:39:25 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #9603 on: April 02, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »

infact i dont needing it anymore
    cuz for some reason copy/paste subroutine just worked then i PSAed shadow but i am alittle afair of if i close brawlbox or turn off my PC it will not work again and the funny thing i have nothing done at all for it works
    it seems it works sometimes(rarely) and not working at all other times

anyway shadow is close to be done
    even after his psa file starting to freeze at CSS i still PSAed him so now only alittle copy/paste left and hope the newly attacks i psaed works now
    I always have mixed feelings when something like that happens to me, I never knwo weithwer or not to be glad when something that usaully doesn't work, works for a little bit. xP

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9604 on: April 06, 2013, 01:09:20 PM »

its not really brawl hacking but something maybe as awesome
    in the weeks while i have waited for next brawlbox i have been worked on a alittle project:
    Super Mario bros 1(nes) Co-Op
    remaking Super mario bros 1(nes) with Co-op(alittle like NSMB co-op but with spiltscreen so its possible to make a race of the game like who will be first to save peach)
    and with better sprites(right now using some edited SMB1 sprites but planing on making Sprites out of NSMBwii models/animetions with Brawlbox so the game can be HDed aswell)

you can kinda easy say its Super Mario Bros Remastered Version(maybe i will call the game that)
    since its just SMB1 with Co-op,HD sprites(almost 3d if my idea of making the sprites will look good),choose between classic/NSMB gameplay
    also the co-op i will try to get online

i am about 80% done with it not really much left
    atleast the game it self is done  feels like as play the real SMB1Nes on emulators
    but only made 1 level (mainly for testing) and Luigi is replaced with a other Mario right now

now to some brawl hacking stuff:
    got the Shadow over falco(no .rel) port to work perfect but the specials dont work so well yet
    but my idea of making a homing attack over others but sonic(and no .rel) is working but only homing attack as teleport
    Naruto over olimar i got a Clone attack to work perfect aswell: SSBf2´s Side-B (shadowclone throw)
    also starting soon on rig teen/sega naruto for the PSA

« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 01:11:23 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #9605 on: April 06, 2013, 01:16:32 PM »

nice cant wait for shadow and naruto also a working homing attack nice

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9606 on: April 06, 2013, 01:17:43 PM »

I like the idea of Co-Op being splitscreen. Racing to the finish is definitely a good idea. xD

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9607 on: April 07, 2013, 05:46:39 AM »

i would like to play that Co-Op Mario game Smiley
    have you seen the smw co-op hack? its pretty awesome but very incomplete.

why you don´t use graphics from SMB1 Mario Allstars?
    is that game a rom or is it an extern program?
    when its a rom i can play it on emulator on wii Smiley

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9608 on: April 07, 2013, 09:03:16 AM »

its not really brawl hacking but something maybe as awesome
    in the weeks while i have waited for next brawlbox i have been worked on a alittle project:
    Super Mario bros 1(nes) Co-Op
    remaking Super mario bros 1(nes) with Co-op(alittle like NSMB co-op but with spiltscreen so its possible to make a race of the game like who will be first to save peach)
    and with better sprites(right now using some edited SMB1 sprites but planing on making Sprites out of NSMBwii models/animetions with Brawlbox so the game can be HDed aswell)

you can kinda easy say its Super Mario Bros Remastered Version(maybe i will call the game that)
    since its just SMB1 with Co-op,HD sprites(almost 3d if my idea of making the sprites will look good),choose between classic/NSMB gameplay
    also the co-op i will try to get online

i am about 80% done with it not really much left
    atleast the game it self is done  feels like as play the real SMB1Nes on emulators
    but only made 1 level (mainly for testing) and Luigi is replaced with a other Mario right now

now to some brawl hacking stuff:
    got the Shadow over falco(no .rel) port to work perfect but the specials dont work so well yet
    but my idea of making a homing attack over others but sonic(and no .rel) is working but only homing attack as teleport
    Naruto over olimar i got a Clone attack to work perfect aswell: SSBf2´s Side-B (shadowclone throw)
    also starting soon on rig teen/sega naruto for the PSA

Not gonna lie, it sounds awesome! I always played the first mario with my brother and would be nice play a co-op version of it, I wish you good luck! The splitscreen reminds me of Super Mario X, I don't know if you have heard of it or tried it but the split work quite nicely.

For the Naruto I'm excited too, since the Side-B in SmashFlash was a so good concept for combo and all, so see it in brawl would be neat.

Good luck again, for all this works!

DDTarZan
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9609 on: April 08, 2013, 07:25:10 PM »

I hope you still have plans to finish/update Geno come the next Brawlbox update. It's currently one of my favorite PSAs. Smiley

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9610 on: April 08, 2013, 10:13:12 PM »

MDK..... I gotta few questions im sry if im making yourself repeat yourself but i just wanna know Wink

1) What projects do you no longer need new brawlbox for and you can release (Goku, Naruto, Luffy, Mario) Just your overall projects you think youve started and plan on doing soon without needing to wait

2) For Naruto I perfer teen model and i know you are making a one slot resize for it but will clones match its size to?

3) Kid Goku, u always change back and forth from him being a clone to not being one. Will he be GT or DB and if DB his B up should be helicopter tail Wink Jk non tail models wuld look weird but still hahaha

5) Is Shadow first psa you will release? if not who is?

6) You skipped number 4
    hahaha thats all Cheesy
    I gotta feeling imma get so much crap for asking all this -_-
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:14:57 PM by rax189 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9611 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:40 AM »

MDK..... I gotta few questions im sry if im making yourself repeat yourself but i just wanna know Wink

1) What projects do you no longer need new brawlbox for and you can release (Goku, Naruto, Luffy, Mario) Just your overall projects you think youve started and plan on doing soon without needing to wait

2) For Naruto I perfer teen model and i know you are making a one slot resize for it but will clones match its size to?

3) Kid Goku, u always change back and forth from him being a clone to not being one. Will he be GT or DB and if DB his B up should be helicopter tail Wink Jk non tail models wuld look weird but still hahaha

5) Is Shadow first psa you will release? if not who is?

6) You skipped number 4
    hahaha thats all Cheesy
    I gotta feeling imma get so much crap for asking all this -_-
    1. still needs brawlbox
    2. since the pikmins is oneslot for each olimar recolour it will be stupid not to oneslot resize clones
    3. i never said kid goku will be a clone of adult goku i only say N-B+Entry+1x win will be the same as adult and i always say its not GT kid goku only GT kid goku as a alt. and taunt to be able to use model changers for SSJ1/3 (but not a attack boost only model changers to save texture slots for GT kid goku/Goten )
    5. shadow failed cuz of freezing ingame cuz of brawlbox so i lost motivetion on him right now
    « Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 12:46:04 AM by Mariodk » Logged

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9612 on: April 09, 2013, 06:27:06 PM »

Dang i was looking forward to shadow :/ hahaha and thx for filling me in Cheesy

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #9613 on: April 09, 2013, 06:29:09 PM »

i could finish shadow over falco for you scene my shadow over wario is done. i have nothing to lol

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #9614 on: April 09, 2013, 06:33:27 PM »

bleh

Axe, first variant. Subject to change

Pages:  1 ... 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: