Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 678 679 680 [681] 682 683 684 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2321972 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10200 on: January 17, 2014, 11:09:37 AM »

Yay! You're getting a new PC. Nice! Can't wait for the new projects.
    also that but its still a little long time i can
    i kinda got the money for it right now but i dont want a piece of crap PC
    and i dont want a laptop too
    and im used to use high end(or close to that kinda of) PC but i am right now 1-3 months away from it back then this PC here was new it was a High End

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10201 on: January 17, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »

glad your still here lol,but how about goku v2 and the dalek over fox,when do you think you will be done with those?

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10202 on: January 17, 2014, 11:32:47 AM »

glad your still here lol,but how about goku v2 and the dalek over fox,when do you think you will be done with those?
    Goku v2 i think i wait with for transforming charaters get more possible
    so SSJ mode can have a almost complete moveset change
    (same for SMBZ mario v5 with his powerups)
    so dalek is possible before and some of my others is maybe also

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10203 on: January 17, 2014, 12:04:23 PM »

awesome,cant wait for EXTERMINATE,lol

Post Merge: January 17, 2014, 02:10:52 PM
    well that sounds awesome,but i have a thought:

if the ability for transforming characters keeps developing,then goku v2 would probly be able to use more then just 1 ssj moveset,probly 3 and 4 as well,of course it probly would be to overpowerd lol

but that would be epic if you could make that hapen in time.
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:10:52 PM by Falconpunch1729 » Logged

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10204 on: January 17, 2014, 03:33:53 PM »

awesome,cant wait for EXTERMINATE,lol

Post Merge: January 17, 2014, 02:10:52 PM
    well that sounds awesome,but i have a thought:

if the ability for transforming characters keeps developing,then goku v2 would probly be able to use more then just 1 ssj moveset,probly 3 and 4 as well,of course it probly would be to overpowerd lol

but that would be epic if you could make that hapen in time.
    still will only be using 1x SSJ moveset even with transforming charater
    but with 3-4x model changers for SSJ forms

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10205 on: January 17, 2014, 04:08:21 PM »

Pikazz has played around with the character swapping, and so far he got two bugs, one was minor which was that the battle portraits don't change (unless the ports are over Zelda/Shiek, Samus/Zero Suit Samus & Pokémon Trainer), but this could actually help your movesets since they deal with having a character changing forms, it means less pictures to make, but it would be pretty nice for Mario and Goku to have their pictures change when in a different form so hopefully that gets fixed.
    The other bug, which is major, is that when you transform, you get sent to the middle of the stage and die from falling out of bounds and have to respond. While this could be seen as a way to balance out the moveset as in, you lose a point when you change movesets so don't go changing to the overly powered one too often, but it also makes it less practical to use it in a stock match since you'd lose a life. Hopefully that bug gets fixed, but other than those two bugs, it seems to work flawlessly in terms of the new moveset being loaded properly and not glitching up because you used a moveset changer.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10206 on: January 17, 2014, 07:29:55 PM »

@drmariodk: I'd recomend an MSI, if you're going for a laptop and your budget fits it Smiley its processing speed is made for pc gamers and animators

I'M JUST A DOOD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10207 on: January 19, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »

@drmariodk: I'd recomend an MSI, if you're going for a laptop and your budget fits it Smiley its processing speed is made for pc gamers and animators
    already got a laptop
    fine for gaming but really really bad at emulator&modding
    + i prefer PC over laptop

anyway my next model import(over a PSA) and please dont make fun of his nose:

guess what PSA he will go over
    the reason for over that PSA is cuz of his devil fruit powers&a canon for buggy canon ball

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10208 on: January 20, 2014, 07:16:13 AM »

Finally some One Piece action!

Why Buggy though lol? The Luffy that Pervy helped make outclasses buggy with 2nd and 3rd gear available (then again, so does the anime and manga).

Excited for these One Piece PSA's! Thanks MarioDK

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10209 on: January 20, 2014, 08:41:11 AM »

@Mariodk Damnit, your avatars keep reminding me of that Mario import you asked if I would do and I said I would do. I just keep being so lazy. I'll try to start on it today.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10210 on: January 20, 2014, 09:56:32 AM »

@Mariodk Damnit, your avatars keep reminding me of that Mario import you asked if I would do and I said I would do. I just keep being so lazy. I'll try to start on it today.
    no problems if you did not do it
    since you know if i see something like that you know im making it into brawl sometime
    and he was on my to do list after some of my WIPs is done
    but still will be a big help if you can do him

Finally some One Piece action!

Why Buggy though lol? The Luffy that Pervy helped make outclasses buggy with 2nd and 3rd gear available (then again, so does the anime and manga).

Excited for these One Piece PSA's! Thanks MarioDK
    im making buggy since he is one of my fav.(not strewhat) onepiece charaters and i think he will fit perfect with Geno moveset(after i made support for models like him/afew others)
    cuz of buggy´s devil fruit powers is like alot of Geno´s attacks(as Side-smash,Side-tilt and so on)
    and the canon on FS aswell

so buggy model import will comes after geno updates/fixes moveset (not so much revamp)
    all what i basely needing to do on the PSA is to change bone IDs and fix some gliches&GFX
    and finish Paper Geno alt(as if geno was in paper mario series)

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10211 on: January 20, 2014, 10:03:09 AM »

no problems if you did not do it since you know if i see something like that you know im making it into brawl sometime and he was on my to do list after some of my WIPs is done but still will be a big help if you can do him
    I've actually started on him right now, gonna try to be productive today sicne I've been too lazy this past week.

xXZythXfinintyXx
    Advanced Kitten

Meh...whateves

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10212 on: January 20, 2014, 05:36:16 PM »

To help speed up any processes, i'm here to help if you need. (Strictly Animations, CSPs and Recolors)
    ~xXLeonXFinityXx~

I......don't have a sig.....

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10213 on: January 21, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »

Curious..

Did you ever fix the grab freeze glitch thing with the Vegeta PSA? I remember Calikingz saying he had a similar glitch with his goten psa.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10214 on: January 22, 2014, 06:58:59 AM »

Curious..

Did you ever fix the grab freeze glitch thing with the Vegeta PSA? I remember Calikingz saying he had a similar glitch with his goten psa.
    yes i did but not uploading it yet since i will update/revamp afew things on the PSA
    kinda same with GOtenks&his SFX pack

anyway im possible releasing a alpha version of SMBZ mario v4 (or more like v3.5)
    as a download link on this thread
    not vault

since v4 will be with transfroming charater slots since its very close to be perfected now
    and v3.5 will not have any models for it just brawl mario with recolours and im not going to make more models for that verion
    also why i dont upload it to vault

but v4 will be alot easyer to make models for(atleast for Fire mario) and with transfroming charaters soon perfected
    and v4(or more like v3.5) is fully playeble now no bugs and so on just needing model work&N_B for Fire(right now N-B on Fire is same as the rest modes and Brawl´s Fireballs is on Side-B)

v4 will get:
    -Physics Bones on Cape so the cape can move and be like Ike/marth´s capes(if my idea for this will be possible as im sure it will be) this is only possible since the Nopowerup/Cape Mario Slot will not be Coded on a Fitmario.pac PSA file
    it will be coded over a FitIke.pac that will be ported back to Mario´s slot(possible will use the old method of .rel porting so i can use mario´s sound/GFX and so on) only needing to be over a FitIke.pac cuz of the Cape bones since Nopowerup/cape mario moveset can be PSAed over anyone

-alot of new attacks for Fire only so fire wont just be a normal mario with Fire hit effect as fire mode was in SMBZ mario v3

-Super mario world Cape Glide as up-B for Cape mode

-Oneslot Doctor Mario Moveset(kinda): on that slot(FitMario06.pac/pcs) Mario will always be Doctor mario if Doctor mario in Fire mode fire will be
    replaced with Piles and alittle model change from DOctor mario(over cape/normal mario) to doctor mario(over Fire)

-Oneslot Hammer model

-Raccon/tanooki(no statue tanooki can just be as a alt) powerup mode: basely just Cape powerup but with new Up-B
     and that Up-B will be Super Mario Bros 3 Raccon Flying(but without the running part)
     and ofc limited and not too OP but Cape/raccon powerup moveset will be have one of the best recovery moves in the game
    (possible getting bones for animete raccon tail) so raccon/tanooki will be over the No powerup/cape mario slot

-maybe Hammer Suit PowerUP if Filesize but i dont think it
    -new Final Smashes:
     Cape/raccon: the one i showed in the lastest video i posted here
     Normal/hammer suit(if adding it): the starman one where you get a star and anyone you touch get dmged while you can do all of    
     yours attacks
     Fire: basely a better version of Brawl mario FS
    -easyer to make models for the moveset aswell
    -better Cape&Hammer Texture&maybe model too

some of all these things v3.5 already have but not so much perfected or good
    so thats why i release a v3.5 and already working on a v4 update with all this
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:09:30 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 678 679 680 [681] 682 683 684 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: