Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300360 times)
Falconpunch1729
Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10395 on: July 04, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »

Even though Brawl hacking has slowed down a lot over the past year, it's because of the excitement for Smash 4. Give it a few years and this might start growing again if Smash 4 doesn't become hackable (or atleast not for a while) people will probably hear about "Hey you can play as Goku, Shadow and Waluigi with these Smash Bros Brawl mods!" or something. I mean even if this game becomes very old, Brawl hacking won't die off forever, look at SMWCentral, you see hacks for SM64, SMW and YI being posted all the time even though those games are over 2 decades old (SM64 is getting close to it's 20th birthday). Plus because of how much freedom we have with this game less than 10 years after the official release, people will want to try to create new things, idk how much we can edit Subspace at the moment but im sure people would love to try and create new adventures for that.
    Now I'm not trying to convince you from retiring or anything, but if you're doing it solely because not that many people seem to be interested in Brawl hacking at the moment, then I guess check back in a few years after the hype of Smash 4 has died down. Either way, we'll be extremely happy to see you return if you ever considering coming back, plus then again look at SouthCraft, how many times has he "quit" brawl hacking? xD
    I agree, brawl hacking has been a bit slow since smash 4 was anounced, but that dosent mean its dead, and your right about another thing, it does present an oppertunity to play with characters that would almost never be in a super smash bros game.

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10396 on: July 04, 2014, 10:39:58 AM »

Even though Brawl hacking has slowed down a lot over the past year, it's because of the excitement for Smash 4. Give it a few years and this might start growing again if Smash 4 doesn't become hackable (or atleast not for a while) people will probably hear about "Hey you can play as Goku, Shadow and Waluigi with these Smash Bros Brawl mods!" or something. I mean even if this game becomes very old, Brawl hacking won't die off forever, look at SMWCentral, you see hacks for SM64, SMW and YI being posted all the time even though those games are over 2 decades old (SM64 is getting close to it's 20th birthday). Plus because of how much freedom we have with this game less than 10 years after the official release, people will want to try to create new things, idk how much we can edit Subspace at the moment but im sure people would love to try and create new adventures for that.
    Now I'm not trying to convince you from retiring or anything, but if you're doing it solely because not that many people seem to be interested in Brawl hacking at the moment, then I guess check back in a few years after the hype of Smash 4 has died down. Either way, we'll be extremely happy to see you return if you ever considering coming back, plus then again look at SouthCraft, how many times has he "quit" brawl hacking? xD
    i dont think i will quite 100%
    but after most of my WIPs i qill Quite Solo Projects
    (Luffy kinda dont count as a WIP but kinda does since i still have some beta files before epic pervy was thinking to redo alot of stuff )
    so my Team Projects i really want to do is:
    -Kid Goku(only Entry and Kamehameha Wave from Adult Goku and maybe the nimbus cloud win)
    so he will not even be a Semi-Clone of ADult Goku he will use alot of Powerpole attacks
    -Geno V2(a Remastered version of my Geno) since we have not even heard any news from that starwaffle´s Geno thats the main reason for i self not have updated Geno yet
    -Pac-Man(Smash 4 based if the moveset is possible in brawl or close to possible )
    -Kid Sasuke before he Left Team seven not the overrated Super Emo from shippuden since i dont see how Genjutsu will work in Brawl since in Brawl if use a genjutsus  like attack as a special(or even FS) it will just look like a ninjutsu anyway

and maybe some more but thats them i have plans for

but updates of my older movesets(but Geno) will be my only solo(or semi solo) projects

its basely only Glitches that stops me from finish my WIPs right now and basely have been that most of the time but there is alot less Glitches on Goku v2 and also got Finally SMBZ mario v3.5 done(v3.6 will possible be release with Goku xD)

naruto i can be honest i dont have worked so much on since lastest Preview so he will possible be the last of my WIPs to be finished since im unsure he can be finished over Olimar still (maybe over Ike or a other but most wanted over Olimar cuz of clones over pikmins)
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:54:11 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10397 on: July 04, 2014, 02:32:25 PM »

An updated geno?!

I only wonder if you will keep the moveset entirely, or make a few changes. I'm hoping for a bit of geno whirl final-smashery myself, but either way I'd be proud with the possessed doll we all know and love.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10398 on: July 04, 2014, 05:53:14 PM »

its basely only Glitches that stops me from finish my WIPs right now and basely have been that most of the time but there is alot less Glitches on Goku v2 and also got Finally SMBZ mario v3.5 done(v3.6 will possible be release with Goku xD)
    I'm assuming you mean v3.7 with v3.8 or v3.9 or v4 being with Goku? lol
    Anyways GENO???? Really excited for him since he joined my party during my Blind LP of SMRPG (Blind as in first time playing), it was a game I have had on my (enormous) list of games to play and I figured "Hey, why not make it a blind lp so if I make good jokes or hilarious reactions it's recorded and I might make people laugh?"
    If you get to the Pac-Man moveset, I'll be glad to help because I'm a big Pac-Man fan. Grin

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10399 on: July 04, 2014, 06:16:21 PM »

I'm assuming you mean v3.7 with v3.8 or v3.9 or v4 being with Goku? lol
    Anyways GENO???? Really excited for him since he joined my party during my Blind LP of SMRPG (Blind as in first time playing), it was a game I have had on my (enormous) list of games to play and I figured "Hey, why not make it a blind lp so if I make good jokes or hilarious reactions it's recorded and I might make people laugh?"
    If you get to the Pac-Man moveset, I'll be glad to help because I'm a big Pac-Man fan. Grin

I'm excited for Geno too but not as much as Naruto. It was recently your 1st time playing Mario RPG? I'm surprised that games amazing. You should definitely play Chrono Trigger is you missed that as well. Most amazing RPG I've ever played.

Anyway, that is a brilliant idea to place the clones over the Pikmin. I hope it works w/ the AI.
    For your DBZ projects with a team I'd recommend teaming up with Calikingz. He's one of the best in the business among yourself MarioDK.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10400 on: July 04, 2014, 07:04:07 PM »

I'm excited for Geno too but not as much as Naruto. It was recently your 1st time playing Mario RPG? I'm surprised that games amazing. You should definitely play Chrono Trigger is you missed that as well. Most amazing RPG I've ever played.

Anyway, that is a brilliant idea to place the clones over the Pikmin. I hope it works w/ the AI.
    For your DBZ projects with a team I'd recommend teaming up with Calikingz. He's one of the best in the business among yourself MarioDK.
    its not the pikmins AI i needing

just the way the article works
    with they have they own Animation and they can stay at 1 place and do they own stuff while the real Naruto move around the stage

and that can pikmins do unlike using a naruto model over Ike´s sword in his FitIkeXX.pac/pcs there the sword´s(aka clone) animation ends then the player model´s animation send and the sword is Stuck to the charater´s bones too so if the charater move the sword moves too

basely the moveset is super close to Super Smash Flash 2´s Naruto Moveset
    maybe afew changes but not so many
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 07:05:03 PM by Mariodk » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10401 on: July 04, 2014, 07:53:28 PM »

It is recently your 1st time playing Mario RPG? I'm surprised that games amazing. You should definitely play Chrono Trigger is you missed that as well. Most amazing RPG I've ever played.
    Fixed, anyways never owned the game when I was a little kid so I never had a chance since the game was never ported to a newer system, I mean I have a SNES, but because of it only being on a SNES, I never found it in doors as a kid because the GameCube generation was what I grew up in, even though I went through my kid years with a SNES, N64, GC, and GBA.
    I'll add that on my list of games I need to play before I die, that's about 100 or so games? I honestly don't know except that there's a crap ton of great games that I just haven't gotten the chance to play or gotten around to it from either laziness or not enough time.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10402 on: July 07, 2014, 12:53:09 AM »

What do you think of this Alt?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10403 on: July 13, 2014, 04:50:37 AM »

here is some news about Goku:
    Goku will not longer be Over Pit
    He will be Over Ike (or he will be PSAed on a Ike moveset file)
    so it will be more easyer for the one who will help me to get Goku his 100% Own Slot with his own GFX/SFXs

also with Ike i think i can try to get SSJ3 hair to have bone physics and since i got better at shaders/materials i think i will add a SSJ hair Shine effect on Goku so he becoming the most updated Super Saiyan
    also i think Vegeta v2/Gotenks v2 is right after Goku cuz its mainly bug fixes on them and afew Revamps
    +more alts on both

What do you think of this Alt?
    if you get me that model i can use the clothing mainly and put it on vegeta v2 update

since i can just use the head/chest/hands from the vegeta model i using on the moveset
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:00:24 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10404 on: July 13, 2014, 09:25:49 AM »

Ok so goku is now over ike, but what about the dalek, last checked you had trouble with the trashy voice that keeps yelling exterminate, you could probly just put Exterminate on the side special and leave him death voices, not much more then that.

did ya miss me?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10405 on: July 13, 2014, 09:30:04 AM »

Ok so goku is now over ike, but what about the dalek, last checked you had trouble with the trashy voice that keeps yelling exterminate, you could probly just put Exterminate on the side special and leave him death voices, not much more then that.
    dalek will be right after the others saiyans
    only reason for i will update the other saiyan after Goku is Goku will get afew things the others needs aswell

Post Merge: July 13, 2014, 11:53:43 AM

nothing to say here

thanks Pikazz for Cape bone physics on SMBZ mario
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:08:16 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10406 on: July 13, 2014, 08:33:06 PM »

but if a Homing attack where the charater teleports to the nearest charater
    it is infact possible

As in his Instant Transmission?

I'm really interested to see how you did that, I'm planning to do something similar but I have no idea how.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10407 on: July 13, 2014, 08:51:02 PM »

As in his Instant Transmission?

I'm really interested to see how you did that, I'm planning to do something similar but I have no idea how.
    yep thats will be Goku´s down_B air(down-b ground will be counter attack but kinda same as down-B air still) and SSJ/Kaioken version instead of a Air attack after teleported Goku will do kamehameha so instant Kamehameha on down_B
    only that on kaioken version after a "B" attack kaioken ends and you hurt you self

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10408 on: July 13, 2014, 10:41:45 PM »

yep thats will be Goku´s down_B air(down-b ground will be counter attack but kinda same as down-B air still) and SSJ/Kaioken version instead of a Air attack after teleported Goku will do kamehameha so instant Kamehameha on down_B
    only that on kaioken version after a "B" attack kaioken ends and you hurt you self

Pls teach me your coding ways senpai Im srs here

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10409 on: July 14, 2014, 10:00:33 AM »

seriously cant wait for goku
    <a href="http://youtu.be/94iHZU9nPRw?t=16s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/94iHZU9nPRw?t=16s</a>

Pages:  1 ... 691 692 693 [694] 695 696 697 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: