Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 698 699 700 [701] 702 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300355 times)
Falconpunch1729
Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10500 on: September 08, 2014, 11:34:04 AM »

all where saying bro, is that boku v2 will be awesome even without brawl styled textures,i know you've been working on this for a long time and i know you have high expectations for it, but i still firmly believe you can meet those without brawl styled textures

also, for me,doctor who is back on, so what are your thoughts on finishing the dale over fox?

did ya miss me?

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10501 on: September 08, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

Well... To be honest, I don't particularly mind cell-shading and such myself

But this Goku revamp, I can understand that MarioDK try to make it perfect as possible, moveset revamp, new model(s) and, of course, textures, to make it the perfect "Goku in Smash" kind of thing

I don't get why people don't mind "anime-like" texture all of the sudden for this precise PSA when anime-like textures used to be criticized as being "lazy" before... ._. (or when people don't mind waiting a bit more for a full PSA/Model/Texture to be perfectly Brawl-like... except for this PSA)

Either way, it's MarioDK's choice if he want to release it with the original texture or not, so no one can do, I guess

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10502 on: September 09, 2014, 07:53:33 PM »

MDK... for the longest time, I've respected you for the amazing quality of your PSAs. Most of them seemed so legit: Geno and Goku were awesome, and Vegeta showed promise. I enjoyed playing as ALL of them I cared about. THAT is what made your hacks so compelling to me and made me DL most of them. I even added your Pit Goku to my BrawlEx build as I promised in my King Cold PSA readme. THAT is how much I admired and idolized your PSA skills.

Now you're gonna let a stupid texture stop ya? ...I don't mean to complain, but I'm speechless. This doesn't sound like you at all. I'm dying to try out this moveset... FOR THE MOVESET ITSELF. The texture CAN be crap. If the animations / PSA are good, that'll easily make someone want to do an HD Goku. Asking around mostly won't get you anywhere, believe me.

cupofcioffi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10503 on: September 22, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »

Really hope you guys didn't piss him off and make him quit everything

ThePoisonMirage
    Intermediate Kitten

Go Big Or Go Home SON!!!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10504 on: September 22, 2014, 03:39:03 PM »

I think you should make a Little Mac psa,no one has had the time to make it,i think it should resemble its 3DS moveset.

ThePoisonMirage Kirby Dance Smiley

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10505 on: September 22, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »

haha, not the time to be making requests mirage xD ...haha, but hey, MDK, tbh, the only reason i've even been browsing the forums here ever since i got PM and brawl minus is because i thought your DBZ, SMBZ, and luffy movesets were gonna be worth being in their own mod pack Smiley I loved the last goku moveset, and the buu one and vegeta and gotenks and everything, and after i heard you were updating them, and what your ideas were, i thought that damn, these need to have their own pack.. the ideas are awesome, and i loved seeing previews whenever i came on, and i didn't wanna comment cause i didn't wanna end up breaking any kind of flow, but i really hope you don't end up quitting on goku for textures Sad i actually thought that out of all your hacks, goku V1.5 already had an awesome texture, and felt like it belonged in brawl. and yeah, i did notice at some point that his head(s) was(were) separate from the rest of the model, but it still felt brawl styled and like it fit Smiley and i don't mind the need to use lower quality models like that broly one from calikingz, as long as the moveset is fun or original, someone will eventually make one Smiley maybe after you release the moveset with some texture you don't like and people start playing it, someone will ask you if they can make their own, or maybe a small group, or maybe someone will give you something you need to fix it and you can re-release it later.... ....point is, it's awesome what you're doing, and i'm sure you'll be surprised if you at least decide to release it, even if you also decide you have to quit the moveset too...

I'M JUST A DOOD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10506 on: September 26, 2014, 09:12:06 PM »

btw hat has happened to that minecraft PSA?

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10507 on: September 27, 2014, 11:54:30 PM »

Wow Mariodk I see your still hacking. Interesting stuff Smiley

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10508 on: October 01, 2014, 03:54:40 AM »

End of DB(not Z)/Namek saga(only one right now that is ingame+that got head, hair, and that stuff and also namek saga textures):

also Rig is not final
    aswell as SHaders/materials/normals (mainly at Face/SSJ1,3 hair+SSj4 fur only for brawl styled  )
    alt costumes:
    yardret cloths:

Saiyan armor:

Jacket outfit:
    this one i dont have any Anime styled texture for the Cel shadered versions of the models i will make since i making both brawl styled/BT3 styled textures so this one will possible only be brawl styled at release

Cell/Buu saga(possible will be the main costume and i know you thinking it looks just like beyondyou and yes it does but not model wise since i took a unedited DBZ BT3 model and rigged it and KTH made UVs for it aswell as afew textures changes so its better rig&model wise):

End of DBZ/GT(it just GT colours right now):

Face Rig preview(just the Eyes not mouth yet):

so he can have his serious look when he battles or hurt face or happy face all done by using only 1 face polygon+1x animation
    and normal/SSJ1,3,4,god parts of the head is just retextures of each other
    also ignore the black on eyebrows since 3ds max can´t use texture transparent
    also planing on do this to Gotenks update since he is possible the one DBZ charater that needs most the face rig
    vegeta does not really needs it since he always look angry and buu maybe dont need it too

and ofc Gogeta/vegito alts for goku moveset will have facerig too
    and i do crossover alts after the PSA coding is done since they should be easy to do they dont needing any texturing skills
    maybe alittle UV for save filesize on textures but that kind of UV editing i can easy do

haha, not the time to be making requests mirage xD ...haha, but hey, MDK, tbh, the only reason i've even been browsing the forums here ever since i got PM and brawl minus is because i thought your DBZ, SMBZ, and luffy movesets were gonna be worth being in their own mod pack Smiley I loved the last goku moveset, and the buu one and vegeta and gotenks and everything, and after i heard you were updating them, and what your ideas were, i thought that damn, these need to have their own pack.. the ideas are awesome, and i loved seeing previews whenever i came on, and i didn't wanna comment cause i didn't wanna end up breaking any kind of flow, but i really hope you don't end up quitting on goku for textures Sad i actually thought that out of all your hacks, goku V1.5 already had an awesome texture, and felt like it belonged in brawl. and yeah, i did notice at some point that his head(s) was(were) separate from the rest of the model, but it still felt brawl styled and like it fit Smiley and i don't mind the need to use lower quality models like that broly one from calikingz, as long as the moveset is fun or original, someone will eventually make one Smiley maybe after you release the moveset with some texture you don't like and people start playing it, someone will ask you if they can make their own, or maybe a small group, or maybe someone will give you something you need to fix it and you can re-release it later.... ....point is, it's awesome what you're doing, and i'm sure you'll be surprised if you at least decide to release it, even if you also decide you have to quit the moveset too...
    was thinking on making a modpack
    but then brawl vault made so you can upload modpacks
    and then all these modpacks with crap google images as CSPs,all kind of random model imports no matter what texture style no matter how bad there were(aswell as movesets)
    that got in the modpacks here is all about adding as much stuff as possible instead of getting  quality in the modpacks
    i will prefer to only have maybe afew extra slot only instead of max extra slot you can get if there is quality in that modpack
    so i lost motivetion on making a modpack

Wow Mariodk I see your still hacking. Interesting stuff Smiley
    yes i still hacking but maybe not for long
    btw hat has happened to that minecraft PSA?
    it did not won the poll so it did not get made yet

I think you should make a Little Mac psa,no one has had the time to make it,i think it should resemble its 3DS moveset.
    if you making Models,Animations,Moveset Coding,recolours and so on
    so you will get little mac PSA

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:59:31 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10509 on: October 01, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »

glad to see this project is still going well

did ya miss me?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10510 on: October 01, 2014, 05:49:42 PM »

oh dear, finally!
    btw I hope the jacket alt model gets its normals fixed, it would be depresing if those normals were kept like that

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10511 on: October 01, 2014, 06:55:01 PM »

im sorry mariodk, but you derailed the hype train a long time ago, and crashed it into a wall, making it go down in a burning fire. i dont see a difference in the textures.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #10512 on: October 01, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »

That title confuses me.
    Did you "cancel" him with only his B moves left or did you work on it, even if you didn't get textures?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10513 on: October 01, 2014, 06:58:25 PM »

im sorry mariodk, but you derailed the hype train a long time ago, and crashed it into a wall, making it go down in a burning fire. i dont see a difference in the textures.
    They were originally just cell-shaded.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The Following
    Expert Kitten

[Insert cool/witty personal text here]

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10514 on: October 05, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »

End of DB(not Z)/Namek saga(only one right now that is ingame+that got head, hair, and that stuff and also namek saga textures):

also Rig is not final
    aswell as SHaders/materials/normals (mainly at Face/SSJ1,3 hair+SSj4 fur only for brawl styled  )
    alt costumes:
    yardret cloths:

Saiyan armor:

Jacket outfit:
    this one i dont have any Anime styled texture for the Cel shadered versions of the models i will make since i making both brawl styled/BT3 styled textures so this one will possible only be brawl styled at release

Cell/Buu saga(possible will be the main costume and i know you thinking it looks just like beyondyou and yes it does but not model wise since i took a unedited DBZ BT3 model and rigged it and KTH made UVs for it aswell as afew textures changes so its better rig&model wise):

End of DBZ/GT(it just GT colours right now):

Face Rig preview(just the Eyes not mouth yet):

so he can have his serious look when he battles or hurt face or happy face all done by using only 1 face polygon+1x animation
    and normal/SSJ1,3,4,god parts of the head is just retextures of each other
    also ignore the black on eyebrows since 3ds max can´t use texture transparent
    also planing on do this to Gotenks update since he is possible the one DBZ charater that needs most the face rig
    vegeta does not really needs it since he always look angry and buu maybe dont need it too

and ofc Gogeta/vegito alts for goku moveset will have facerig too
    and i do crossover alts after the PSA coding is done since they should be easy to do they dont needing any texturing skills
    maybe alittle UV for save filesize on textures but that kind of UV editing i can easy do

YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS

Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Pages:  1 ... 698 699 700 [701] 702 703
    Print
    Jump to: