Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300941 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: March 22, 2011, 12:37:32 AM »

If I can get some help on my Kid Krillin, I would gladly come back to the scene and finish him up as a part of "Project Dragonbrawl"
    who is kid krillin over? and ofc i needing all the help i can get Smiley so we can work more then +2x char. at onces for project: DragonBrawl
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:31:30 AM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: March 22, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »

i found a Model of vegata (again Grin) but it is wrong file formate so is there a converter for model files? from .mld to .mdl0 if that is not possible i will try self to make a new Model or Vertex so Vetega is Ready for a Moveset
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:17:18 AM by MarioDK » Logged

Kumari sai
    Mega Kitten

no love for the mau5

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: March 22, 2011, 11:11:34 AM »

(just sayin stuff) hey beyond might make a revamp to the goku vertex he made, which would go perfectly with this. polls on right now

(on topic)i hope you can get vegeta to work, then you can make one of his taunts to its over- you get the point

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: March 22, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »

(off topic) i can not figure out importing i have all the files and programs but its not working   Sad

(on topic) your doing an awesome job Smiley

-

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: March 22, 2011, 11:27:45 AM »

(off topic) i can not figure out importing i have all the files and programs but its not working   Sad

(on topic) your doing an awesome job Smiley
    i want both Kid buu and Goku v2 Cheesy i hope he making both

Kumari sai
    Mega Kitten

no love for the mau5

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: March 22, 2011, 11:36:41 AM »

in the future he might but....who knows. the dragonbrawl project might be why hes thinking about making kid buu and goku, strange huh

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: March 22, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »

in the future he might but....who knows. the dragonbrawl project might be why hes thinking about making kid buu and goku, strange huh
    i have also PMed him for come with the Team i needing vertex/Texture Makers Smiley but still anyone is welcome the more help we got the more Char. we can work on
    will also make a other Project in the future Project: Super Mario&Sonic Brawl i dont think i need to say what it is
    EDIT: i got a Preview of Vegeta i will port (if he will work):

and i just need someone to converter the model to .mld0
    i think i got a Moveset idea for him but i still need to thing abit more on it btw will also change abit Goku´s N-B so you can´t spam the weak wave all time but you still have to load it for abit time
    « Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 12:48:01 PM by MarioDK » Logged

Herculeswill22
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: March 22, 2011, 06:13:16 PM »

I was looking at your True Mario PSA, and I thought, "why not go all the way?"
     Left Side taunt- Mario eats a fire flower, transforming him into fire mario, giving him fire on all of his attacks.
     Right side taunt- Mario gets the hammer suit, wielding dual hammers.
     Down Taunt- gets cape, and does cape mario psa.
     Up Taunt- at 150%, Mario does the ganondorf up-taunt, yells "HERE WE GO!" and becomes Super Mario(SMBZ style)

Ambitious, and super hard, but probably would be the most amazing thing of all time.

If there is evil in this world
    it lurks in the hearts of men.
    -Edward D. Morrison

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: March 22, 2011, 10:47:35 PM »

I was looking at your True Mario PSA, and I thought, "why not go all the way?"
     Left Side taunt- Mario eats a fire flower, transforming him into fire mario, giving him fire on all of his attacks.
     Right side taunt- Mario gets the hammer suit, wielding dual hammers.
     Down Taunt- gets cape, and does cape mario psa.
     Up Taunt- at 150%, Mario does the ganondorf up-taunt, yells "HERE WE GO!" and becomes Super Mario(SMBZ style)

Ambitious, and super hard, but probably would be the most amazing thing of all time.
    impossible maybe got 3 things to replace N-B fireballs(now small hammers) Side-B cape now big hammer and fludd now cape+transform to fire mario also impossible

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: March 23, 2011, 01:31:09 AM »

What .rel file for Dr. mario?
    use the .rel file for Ike over G&W or Olimar for my Dr. Mario over Ike (over G&W/olimar with the .rel file)

Jigiba
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: March 23, 2011, 07:07:47 AM »

I have a few constructive criticisms for Goku..please don't hate me for them Oh shi~

B- I think it's a little too large in scale for a neutral B attack, and it looks a little odd, because the fact that the end of it leaves his palms, but it's supposed to stay there. Like, the rectangular tail shouldn't completely leave his hand, like this: <--------------------------------O
    That's not a perfect diagram...but here's what yours does: <   -------------------O
    Down B- I think this should be completely reconstructed, with a whole new idea. It seems futile in battle, because it would throw you off. Ideas: Solar Flare (possibly as a counter move, like you would press down B, he would place his 2 fingers on his head, and if he were attacked, he would use Solar Flare, and the opponent would walk backwards when they press forward, ect. Or, an Aura Charge that causes you to slowly take damage but when done charging leads to Kaioken/Super Saiyan.
    Up B- Seeing that it's unique in that fact that it doesn't also damage characters whilst doing it, I think the start animation (where he touches his head) should be faster. Also, he can teleport inside of objects. Example: Stand on the ground at any stage, and press up B, then hold down..so...you may want to fix that..I still want him to be able to teleport past things, like on Corneria, being able to teleport past the air wing thing to get to the other side, ect.

0818-5827-9153

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: March 23, 2011, 09:26:12 AM »

yeah i know that and it is just a beta i have fixed that tail for the wave so the tail stay at his hands(or almost) for N-B and for Down-B ground i will not change until goku is almost done and for Down-B air i will make change abit too in next version
    and for up-B i am not sure how to fix but if i make a up-B that working so it only can teleport upwards not Downwards or sideWards just up

i still got non Animations for Goku´s "A"/Throw attacks/Down-B(kaioken) as soon "A"/Throw attacks is done with both/PSA i make Kaioken (in PSA) if Kaioken is not possible i will just let the Old Down-B stay and i got PSA for almost any attacks but non animations to test them and for Final smash is the lastest thing i will work on
    so i can´t really work much more on him until more Animations and for Vegeta i needing a Vertex so i know who he is over or convert that model i got to .mld0 then get it to work in Brawl over someone and ofc also Animations for the one who he is over
    so i think my next project is again to try to port that Kid Goku over Luigi to over a other one (maybe ness) so we can have Gotenks over Lucas and still not miss a Kid Goku and not need to use Lucas Vertexs for Kid goku but use Kid goku over Ness
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 09:43:01 AM by MarioDK » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: March 23, 2011, 02:24:21 PM »

a vegeta has being made: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17709 now i has to port CP. falcon over a other so we can have goku vs. vegeta not same movesets
    this was why i wanted Vegeta over a other then cp. falcon so i dont have to port him
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:29:57 PM by MarioDK » Logged

Herculeswill22
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Starstormer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: March 23, 2011, 04:44:56 PM »

Ugh... can you port Goku over someone else as well? I want my Masta Cheef  Awesome Face

If there is evil in this world
    it lurks in the hearts of men.
    -Edward D. Morrison

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: March 23, 2011, 04:47:02 PM »

Ugh... can you port Goku over someone else as well? I want my Masta Cheef  Awesome Face
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583
    Master Cheef OVAR Snake.

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: