Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 20, 2011, 11:49:33 PM
What Mario's big gray Hammer over?
Side-B cape inside the FitMarioMotion.pac
and the cape over his neck is over Fludd inside FitMarioXX.pac/pcs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 21, 2011, 12:00:10 AM
You can fix Mario's FS moving turning?
not sure how :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey may I request that the start up of the shadow over dk's run is faster. It makes it hard to combo but other then that it's awsome. :)

Quote from: Shadow101 on April 21, 2011, 12:58:06 AM
hey may I request that the start up of the shadow over dk's run is faster. It makes it hard to combo but other then that it's awsome. :)
it is fixed as good as Possible
if you like to make Animations for my SMBZ: Mario moveset feel free to do it so i can easy PSA them
i still needing a better Side-Smash Start/hold/Attack on this moveset
but atleast the new Side-Smash is alot better then the last one in True Mario PSA

offtopic i dont even think about my SMBZ moveeset Mario will come on top DLs but now it is
this PSA
Goku moveset
ShadowKong
all come on top :D

Dr. Mario over Ike/olimar was also´close to come on most popular hacks :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



damn my PSA just become 100 times better with the new SFX pack for Mario and now he saying DOH! then he dies like in melee :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MDK, can I fix up some of Mario's anim's for his SMBZ PSA? Especially his side-hammer move. The animation for that one is kinda lacking. :\

Quote from: Roo on April 21, 2011, 06:45:15 PM
Hey MDK, can I fix up some of Mario's anim's for his SMBZ PSA? Especially his side-hammer move. The animation for that one is kinda lacking. :\
sure you can :D if you like to
i am also thinking on afew new Hammer attacks now but i will not work on this until Goku is 100% done or atleast next version :D of him i think next version of Goku gets new FS,Side-B,Side-Smash(maybe) and maybe also afew revamp on animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The lack of feedback given here is most disappointing.  105 downloads and only 2 people have commented on it?  Well, let me give my two cents then:

So far, it's looks pretty dang good.  Combining aspects of your PSA and vontower's was a great idea.  Here's what I have to say:

Pros

- I love the Dash Attack for both modes.  They both look badass and feel badass to use.
- The N Air is also awesome.  Comes out fast and has great range and power
- Hammer fireballs = win (though it would be nice if they were optional rather than compulsory, so the PSA comes with the default fireballs, but you have the option to choose the hammers)
- All the best bits from vontower's PSA are here.  And I loved vontower's PSA.
- I really like the idea behind the Final Smash


Cons

- The F Smash needs work definitely.  I think you should just use his "Swing4" animations.  I think that would suit the hammer smash nicely
- Although the N Air is awesome, it's rather overpowered.  The hitbox lasts for AGES and it has that speed, range, power and priority.  I think personally the power should be lowered.
- The Side B is a bit strange.  I think it should be something different entirely.  Does he really need to be able to take out the cape for 3 moves?
- Shame that the cape doesn't have the "opening up" animation like it did for vontower's PSA.  Were you unable to get that animation due to file size constraints or something?

Suggestions

- I think the F Air (normal mode) should be his signature overhead hammer swipe downwards (it's a move he does a few times in SMBZ).
- I think he needs some kind of move to reflect on his crazy speed in SMBZ.  The main characters in SMBZ could all move quickly somehow.  Maybe the Side B could be some sort of teleport?  I dunno XD

...Yeah

Side-B Animations was mostly to fit for raccon+cape power up at same time and F-air was also my idea :D
N-air will be Nerfed that for sure i think 8 in dmg and abit lower Knockback is fine
and becoz of i needing to remove the jump animation (cape) was so i can get Subactions for FS (as it 100% works with Turns and etc.)'
and for F-Smash i did my Best for get it looking good but still not good but atleast better then before in true Mario PSA
also in next version i do it so cape dont come in Down-B so only taunt and Side-B can take cape on/off
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Huh. In that video I did the hammer stuck out of Mario's head while he was using the Cracker Launcher, but I can't get that to happen again. Which I guess is a good thing.
Also, when you grab Mario while he's got his hammer out, he doesn't put it away until you let go.

Was that on purpose? Because I think it's quite a cool touch either way.

I can remove fire and change Fire damage to normal Damage.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on April 22, 2011, 04:18:34 AM
I can remove fire and change Fire damage to normal Damage.
yeah please do that :D
Quote from: Phred on April 22, 2011, 12:05:17 AM
Huh. In that video I did the hammer stuck out of Mario's head while he was using the Cracker Launcher, but I can't get that to happen again. Which I guess is a good thing.
Also, when you grab Mario while he's got his hammer out, he doesn't put it away until you let go.

Was that on purpose? Because I think it's quite a cool touch either way.
i forgot to add that code for for remove the hammer but i dont think i will do it so i can save some filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later