Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ok after Shadow port
here is what is going to be my next (non dragonball) hack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BRILLIANT

Image is also epic shiz
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

i will also go after them ;D
and winged cap (vertexed) not wings over Fludd for just one PSA
+revamped SSJ mario/SSJ3(SSJ4 coming soon i think)
then SSJ Luigi(in Luigi´s own Cloth and not Goku´s Cloth)
SSJ3 Luigi and SSJ4 Luigi
so afew mario powerups vertexs is my next project after Shadow and next (non dragonball) :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 24, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
ok after Shadow port
here is what is going to be my next (non dragonball) hack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was tried vertex hammer Suit. I can't vertex very well.
But That pic is first 3D old power-ups I ever seen!

Quote from: MarioDK on May 24, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
ok after Shadow port
here is what is going to be my next (non dragonball) hack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd vertex them if I could see the back part of them.

Anyways, I realize the hat removal thing is quite fitting for the metal activation, as if he was switching out for the metal cap, so I guess the cape activation taunt should be changed.
Maybe that spinning pose thing he does in SMBZ.

i tried that but the Brawl Model of Mario is abit hard to make M&L Super star saga Animations on
Brawl Model of mario got too short arms
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i am starting to port Sdo0m´s Shadow and anything looks good and works but GFX/Teleports
so i maybe need´s Shadowkong(v1 moveset)´s Teleport also i can´t fix running slow i have tried speedup in Animations/PSA/anything

EDIT: really good news one have cloned Sonic with these .rel Files  :af2:
working over Diddy kong (a Shadow PSA)
but the .rel files is not PAL Friendly so i still making the port right now only one thing left to Fix: the GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 27, 2011, 09:40:34 AM
i am starting to port Sdo0m´s Shadow and anything looks good and works but GFX/Teleports
so i maybe need´s Shadowkong(v1 moveset)´s Teleport also i can´t fix running slow i have tried speedup in Animations/PSA/anything

EDIT: really good news one have cloned Sonic with these .rel Files  :af2:
working over Diddy kong (a Shadow PSA)
but the .rel files is not PAL Friendly so i still making the port right now only one thing left to Fix: the GFX
i saw shadow  v2 i hope you port it xD since im a pal user so no rels for me :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sdo0m´s revamped FS not working right over DK so it will be the old
Sdo0m´s revamped up-B/Down-B air(teleport) dont worked right so it will also be the old
that the changes on the moveset+running slow
right now the only thing i needing is getting GFX over Sonic´s Running GFX so ShadowKong Friendly Sonic PSAs dont got this:
GFX bug on Sonic´s Blue Trail GFX:(Burst Sonic PSA´s Side-B Charging GFX)

and GFX on Side-B attack:

also the ShadowKong Friendly Sonic PSAs will work for Both versions of the moveset
and also get the SFX IDs to fit for SFX pack(if not someone willl revamp the SFX pack/SFX IDs too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

0.0 where is this magic Sonic over Diddy .rel? I love shadow kong, but it would be even better if he could run!
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

it not uploaded yet and if you see on the pics you can see why i wanted that GFX over Sonic´S running GFX and not over SpinDash GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

anything works now for Shadowkong with V2 moveset ;D
but before i upload it
i has to remake ShadowKong Friendly Sonic PSAs/SHadowkong V8(v1 moveset) if ppl still want that one
V8 of Shadowkong with V1 moveset is just so the new ShadowKong Friendly Sonic PSAs work with V1 moveset too
and this port will not work with SFX pack (yet)
here is the ShadowKong Friendly PSA there will be:

Sdo0m´s Burst Sonic(Both BrawlV/BrawlMinus)
the BrawlV Sonic Moveset ofc
Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle (if i not Waveshocker Sigma say no)
and Later: SMBZ Sonic moveset i will still make that moveset it is just stopped abit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes i have already done afew things but that Sonic PSA is put on Hold for a while until summer ;D
and the moveset can be ported over DK. too(no Spring on up-B  :af2:)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later