Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

they are not added in the event list for PSA we got i think ;D
anyway i can press submit on the hack now :D
for V2 moveset ported but i wait abit since i will make the Video for gameplay until i will make the Video for moveset list but anyway not much is changed on this Shadowkong only up-B and FS(the FS from V1 moveset)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Shadow ports is uploaded
Video uploaded:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCQbzRqFIds
i soon update first post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Are you ever going to make the Up-B CPU Friendly? As much as I like the new moveset SDo0m made I can't use it because it's impossible to have a good match against Shadow, he dies so easily. Please give the old Up-B back. :(
Also Mariodk, you forgot to remove the Weapon Spawn, if you play a match without using the Up Taunt there's no freeze, but if use it and try to exit the match it'll freeze.

ok i will remove it i forgot that
and for up-B i just needing a AI editor one who can make that one CPU friendly and for the
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the shadow v2 ovar donkey kong v1 freezes at the end of a match vs sonic(only tried vs sonic)
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on May 28, 2011, 03:42:56 AM
the shadow v2 ovar donkey kong v1 freezes at the end of a match vs sonic(only tried vs sonic)

It's because of the weapon spawning. Don't use the up taunt and it should be fine.

ok i make a update i delete that up-taunt with spawn weapons (hopefully it help) but i got bit goodnews i can maybe self revamp the SFX pack ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 28, 2011, 05:20:21 AM
ok i make a update i delete that up-taunt with spawn weapons (hopefully it help) but i got bit goodnews i can maybe self revamp the SFX pack ;D
You already uploaded the version without weapons? If yes I'll download it again. Anyway that's good to know so Shadow will have more voices, about that Up-B why don't you use an up-B from a brawl character that looks similar to Chaos Control? Maybe Zelda? You can control it but not like yours. xD

i think i will try but then Shadow have whole Zelda´s AI but i just needing Zelda´s AI for up-B but also Lucario´s Ai works (tried that on Goku and shadow/Goku got almost same up-B)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on May 28, 2011, 05:43:02 AM
i think i will try but then Shadow have whole Zelda´s AI but i just needing Zelda´s AI for up-B but also Lucario´s Ai works (tried that on Goku and shadow/Goku got almost same up-B)
Well that's a problem...isn't there anyone who knows about it? Also is the download with that fixed taunt?

not yet but next time i reupload it Shadow will get fixed SFX IDs and maybe also ready for a new SFX package with not only Voices but also some of Sonic´s SFX ported to DK
edit:
i am trying to get the SFX package/IDs to be like the same as Sdo0m´s Shadow V1 over Sonic
but this time over Dk.
and as soon the ID is set and SFX pack is done you guys can make a new SFX pack for shadowkong so he got other voices
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

uploaded Shadowkong V2(with V2 moveset)
now he can use all his Voices again
+ a new SFX pack(not much changed but still abit) so you have to redownload this one too
and no more items on up-taunt= no more crashes too

and for V1 moveset is now ShadowKong V8.5(V1 moveset) i had to edit that one too so it can work with new SFX pack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Would it be possible for you to put the new sfx up as hex packages or as individual sounds? I can't use the brsar since I've got some sound effects in my old one I wouldn't be able to get back.

there is already a hex package inside the .zip -.- the folder is named SFX .hex package

many voting on SMBZ moveset: Mario
i think many will have Voted on goku or Shadowports  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later