Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

add this to SMBZ Mario folder (that for later)
Hammer pics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i will in my Thread/DL link :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


they is afew Animations changes now
new Wait3 animation
new up-taunt(a hammer Taunt :D) if not Flashing blue
new win2/win2wait (hammer again)

here is preview of wait3 Animation:

the Animations is changed so it looks good and hammer is not too big for oneslot Baby mario/maybe paper Mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


now just Baby/paper Mario Resizer
afew more Fixes on both Animations/psa

also Nekomon made this for my psa baby Super saiyan Mario (that is a awesome idea :D):

that one going to inc. in my package and i will add Nekomon/Tormod(for his Side-Smash animation i fixed abit since that one dont hold his hammer with both hands on afew frames)
as Colab.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 18, 2011, 12:24:06 PM
I never seen Super saiyan baby before...
ofc you have not no SSJ Babys in whole Dragonball
anyway for me the baby mario more looks like a Kid Mario
mario around 5-6 years maybe :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


MarioDK,
If you port Goku over Pit, we can“t have the new waluigi....
And over Metaknight is Gray Fox....

Gray Fox can be killed but the new Waluigi should be over Pit.
How abou Yoshi, Mr.Game&Watch or Snake?

Yoshi= a mario char so no
Snake = kakashi so no
G&W= unpossible
and Metaknight it will be almost unpossible to make SFX pack i dont think we can get him to say kamehameha
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have 2 questions....
How make 3x change?

how Mario's cape over fludd always show?

for Fludd(cape or Wings) just Remove any

Remove Article: 0-2 on all the Subactions so you this code and add Generate Article: 0-2 on wait/entry subactions so you got it so it is always there

for make 3x change
i dont think i can explain right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yet again more Preview of up-taunt(first image), oneslot Baby Mario Resizer(made the cape smaller on him will do the same with winged cap) and soon you can play what you seen but i still got afew problems on metal mario/up taunt:

paper Mario is also Finished but was too lasy to put him in my .iso
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later