Is anyone currently working on a Travis Touchdown PSA?

Started by Funk, March 07, 2011, 09:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Y'know, the protagonist of the No More Heroes series?

Over Ike, preferably, but any Travis Touchdown PSA would be nice. :af:
Can anybody make a Travis Touchdown PSA?
That'd be great :D
--------------------
Main: Cloud (haloedhero, BeyondYou)
Secondary: Geno (Shadic)
Tertiary: Ganondorf (Brawl-)

Nope, well at least not that I know of. I would love to see one made, but considering his popularity I doubt we'd see one anytime soon.

But I'm in full support of this! >: O

>.>
<.<

*whistles*Hmmm...

It was something that crossed my mind a while ago.  I was just playing around with ideas in my head, thinking of what would and could be possible.  I was thinking before he could possibly have two stances (high and low) like he does in No More Heroes. 

That said though, I'm booked on projects at the moment.  But it's something I've been considering for a while now...

It'd be great if you could do it, I love your Cloud PSA.
Can anybody make a Travis Touchdown PSA?
That'd be great :D
--------------------
Main: Cloud (haloedhero, BeyondYou)
Secondary: Geno (Shadic)
Tertiary: Ganondorf (Brawl-)

Well, remember to make him walk like he's constipated XD well, to whoever decides to do it.