Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: what should i do next?  percent is how easy it should be to do
Professor Oak on PT (85%) - 11 (34.4%)
Poppy Bros Jr on TL (80%) - 1 (3.1%)
Regulus (from Bomberman) on TL (75%) - 1 (3.1%)
Mr Krabbs on Dedede (75%) - 5 (15.6%)
Tails on Fox (70%) - 7 (21.9%)
Eggplant Wizard on Dedede (70%) - 0 (0%)
Leafeon/other Eeveelutions on Ivysaur (65%) - 5 (15.6%)
Klungo on DK (60%) - 0 (0%)
Axem Rangers (from Super Mario RPG) on ? - 70% - 50%, depends on base character - 1 (3.1%)
a different Pokemon (i have a separate list for them) - 1 (3.1%)
do my suggestion!  (post what it is.  i may or may not be interested) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: Snoopy's Stuff - 10-20 Samurai Jack is released  (Read 40729 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: September 22, 2011, 01:33:26 AM »

eh, but at least Pokemon is more enjoyable.  and trust me, i have a list of about 40 possibilities for Pokemon that haven't been done yet that might work vertexing wise.

Glad to hear someone likes pokemon too xD most pokemon hacks are either made by AAfyre  or strarwafle is nice to see someone willing  to do some pokemons too Tongue an idea thats very easy to vertex and would be amazing jigglipuff evolution line over jiglypuff xD jiggly has no vertexes and i guess igglybuff and wigglytuff are easy and quick to do Tongue just giving some ideas altough i dont know what 40 of those ideas are

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #91 on: September 22, 2011, 06:27:31 AM »

and i started Samurai Jack over Marth today in between classes.  he needs to be made.

WILL YOU LET ME [censored]ING HUMP YOU!! D:

[censored] yes, finally a marth hack that I could psa! =3
    Dunno what his final smash would be though. maybe a taunt move that makes him say "my sandles don't like to be laughed at" and it like, shocks the [censored] out of everyone xD

SAMURAI JACK FOR THE WIN!

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: September 22, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »

The preview of Kata and Ana look amazing. Good luck.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: September 22, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »

yeah, i'm willing to do Pokemon, i've been playing it basically since it started.  it's one of my favorite game series.  and Igglybuff just might work...  and the reason there aren't many Jigglypuff vertexes is because of how she's textured.  her skin texture is a 4 x 4 pixel block that covers everything except her eyes, ears, and mouth.  so Wigglytuff wouldn't work because she would lack the white spot on her stomach.  and the 40ish stretch across all the generations, but more than half are from the first 2, because they were better.  maybe i'll post my Pokemon ideas eventually.

as for Samurai Jack, i have the face mostly done.  i started with that because most everything else is hidden by his robe.  it's looking pretty good so far.  i'll get a preview up soon.  it's been a bit too long to have any ideas for a PSA for him, but that's why i chose Marth, so he doesn't need one.  not that i'm going to stop anyone from making one after he's done.

and KTH, thanks, but i've cancelled making Kat and Ana.  too many issues in game that i can't fix.

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: September 22, 2011, 01:58:22 PM »

well now didn't i pick a swell time to release OoT Link v2 amidst alll of these awesome hacks?

GIR
    Sackboy
    OoT Link V2
    Naruto...

geez

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: September 22, 2011, 02:36:17 PM »

yeah, i'm willing to do Pokemon, i've been playing it basically since it started.  it's one of my favorite game series.  and Igglybuff just might work...  and the reason there aren't many Jigglypuff vertexes is because of how she's textured.  her skin texture is a 4 x 4 pixel block that covers everything except her eyes, ears, and mouth.  so Wigglytuff wouldn't work because she would lack the white spot on her stomach.  and the 40ish stretch across all the generations, but more than half are from the first 2, because they were better.  maybe i'll post my Pokemon ideas eventually.

as for Samurai Jack, i have the face mostly done.  i started with that because most everything else is hidden by his robe.  it's looking pretty good so far.  i'll get a preview up soon.  it's been a bit too long to have any ideas for a PSA for him, but that's why i chose Marth, so he doesn't need one.  not that i'm going to stop anyone from making one after he's done.

and KTH, thanks, but i've cancelled making Kat and Ana.  too many issues in game that i can't fix.

Oh, that sad... You preview another character?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: September 22, 2011, 02:45:36 PM »

Same  has me i starting playing pokemon since the red/blue version since my 3 or 4th grade Tongue and i still play and follow the fifth gen and im my opinion the 1st and second gen were the best pokemon games ever 1st becuase it was where it all started 2nd becuase two maps huge playthrough an epic day/night i mean it was the best games and the best was the time of gameplay he had xD as for wigglytuff couldnt it just be possible to map textures or something i know ppl can do that already but someday i bet  we could all see what pokemon ideas you have xD 

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: September 22, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »

Samurai Jack previews!  yay!

obviously still pretty early in the modeling phase.  i'm going to have to texture out the feet and legs because of some major clipping with most of the animations.  but otherwise it's coming along nicely. 

although, the face seems a little odd to me.  what do you guys think?

i think the lips need to go, but i'm not too sure what else.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2011, 03:43:12 AM »

I freakin LOVE you.  Samurai Jack was the BOMB back in the day.  So glad you're making him ^^  Best of luck.  Also, very nice work with GIR.  The only real critique is how you can see how some of those face vertices meet at that one point in the middle.  I'm guessing this may be a normal problem?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2011, 05:50:08 AM »

I freakin LOVE you.  Samurai Jack was the BOMB back in the day.  So glad you're making him ^^  Best of luck.  Also, very nice work with GIR.  The only real critique is how you can see how some of those face vertices meet at that one point in the middle.  I'm guessing this may be a normal problem?

>_>
    *slaps non-believer*

dude, Jacks the bomb whenever the [censored] he wants to be Cheesy

lol great job so far snoops, I know I'm kissin marths ass goodby when this comes out =3

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: September 23, 2011, 05:55:49 AM »

Can't wait~!

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: September 23, 2011, 06:03:33 AM »

EPIC

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2011, 06:17:27 AM »

SAMURAI JACK SON!

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2011, 06:24:35 AM »

Yesz! Samurai Jack!

Regarding his robe thing, instead of using the bottom portion on Marths shirt and just stretching it downward, why don't you make it out of his legs? I played around with the idea with my Nemesis hack so his legs won't clip through his cloak, though I don't know how well it'd work with something as long as Jacks robe.

I personally, if you aren't planning to null the normals, would remove the lips completely. I think that the eyes, nose, and mouth should be raised up some since Jacks chin takes up like half his face. I can't really get the shape of his eyes without his eye polygons in there, but don't forget to get those right.

But yea, hope that helps some.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: September 23, 2011, 11:32:01 AM »

hm, make the robe from his legs... i'll have to try that.  and i probably won't null the normals unless he looks really weird in game, which i don't think he will at this point, i haven't done anything too crazy with him yet.  and raising the eyes, nose and mouth up a bit should help too, flattening them up a little.  thanks, this should definitely help.

and SDoom, yeah, with GIR i had to shrink Olimar's nose to nothing, move it inside his head, then move more verticies to cover the hole that left.  the way it looks now is probably a normal issue, but it's because of the way i shrunk the verticies.  i did the same thing with Dexter, but the circle of verticies to cover the hole is what i used to make his nose.

and i'm glad to see everyone is excited for Jack.  i am too.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
    Print
    Jump to: