KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 22, 2014, 06:44:58 PMI totally get you, man. My first hacks were [censored]ty as well. :P And it's mostly thanks to you that I like to try new things and try to improve. You're an inspiration, dude.
It means a lot to know that I can manage to inspire someone. :)

Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 06:46:12 PM
LOL, no I agree, trust me. It's good to look back, just don't dwell on it is all I'm saying.
Oh. Well don't worry. I actually got some good laughs when looking back on my past stuff.

Quote from: Tidus on April 22, 2014, 06:47:21 PM
Man, am I happy that I started simple.

And simple as in trying to figure out how the [censored] Eldiran coded Zero.

Anyways, nice of you to share some of your past KJP
I started simple too. My first mod was an OP Jigglypuff PSA that I took of the Vault a while ago.

Quote from: Carnage on April 22, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
I really dont get why every recolour there was an "OC" lol especialy kirby xD
That's the reason why I put the term OC in quotations. Since they weren't real OCs (with the exception of Carchar, the yellow dinosaur).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Update.

With the release of Nano's edited Mega Charizard X and Y, I've decided to get to porting Charizard over Link.

My efforts were a success. The only things I need to do are edit the GFX for the respective BrawlEx slot for non conflicting GFX and begin porting attacks.

Though I do have one issue, when the Glide Variable is set, he automatically goes into Glide, rather than having to hold the Jump Button. I made a pseudo fix to it by adding an If Button Pressed command, but that still doesn't fix the issue 100%.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

its really easy to change the gfx file by simply renaming the effect and reft and reff to an enemy and change the file ids acordingly .

you can even make the entire psa using link gfx file and  before release just change the gfx ids thats how im doiing it now its easier imo.

Also if you need a tester for solo charizard you got me if you want xD

so any ideas what normal charizard specials will be and y/x will be?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 03:24:55 PMits really easy to change the gfx file by simply renaming the effect and reft and reff to an enemy and change the file ids acordingly.
I know it's fairly easy. Though I would like to have Solo Charizard with two sword trails (Orange for Normal and Mega Y. Blue for Mega X). And there's only a few GFX files that have more than one sword trail that I can use.

Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 03:24:55 PMAlso if you need a tester for solo charizard you got me if you want xD
Sure. If you like, I could send you the current files now for a basic test.

Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 03:24:55 PMso any ideas what normal charizard specials will be and y/x will be?
Charizard
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Charizard X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mega Charizard Y
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i wont be hom this weekend but you can send me anyway so your still struglling to find down specials for normal and Y version, my guess is maybe some sort of air slash? or a crash down move might work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yet another update for Solo Charizard.

Almost all the Normal Attacks are done for Charizard. All that's left to do are implement the Specials, the Mega Evolution mechanic, and the GFX.

Charizard: Will be a merge of P:M, Tormod's Evolved, and vBrawl Charizard.

Mega Charizard X: Prefers power. All Attacks will increase in damage by 1.35*, increase in base knockback by 1.25*, and increase in knockback growth by 1.15*. Neutral Special, Up Special, Down Special, and Final Smash change to suit a more up close playstyle.

Mega Charizard Y: Prefers knockback. All attacks will increase in base knockback by 1.35*, increase in knockback growth by 1.25*, and increase in damage by 1.15*. Neutral Special, Side Special, and Final Smash change to suit a more distant playstyle.

Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 04:54:04 PM
i wont be hom this weekend but you can send me anyway so your still struglling to find down specials for normal and Y version, my guess is maybe some sort of air slash? or a crash down move might work
I'll send them when you get back then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i tough that y would be more ranged fighter with his specials and x more close up fighter but power over knockback works the same
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 26, 2014, 09:03:00 PM
i tough that y would be more ranged fighter with his specials and x more close up fighter but power over knockback works the same
That's what I said.

Y is more of a distant fighter, which is why knockback is increased, so the attacks knock foes back further.

X is more of an in your face fighter, which is why damage is increased, so the attacks hit harder.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Fire Blast previews.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Should totes make the Pokemon stadium fire blast animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 27, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
Should totes make the Pokemon stadium fire blast animation.
I haven't played Pokemon Stadium, so I wouldn't know what it looks like.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 27, 2014, 04:26:44 PM #5006 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:31:51 PM by Tidus


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 27, 2014, 03:49:15 PM
I haven't played Pokemon Stadium, so I wouldn't know what it looks like.

Damn ninja'd
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 27, 2014, 04:28:15 PM

Damn ninja'd

The X thing is fine. I meant Charizard's animation.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well the animation used is quite similar. It's basically a shortened version of the Final Smash Animation Tormod made for his Evolved Charizard.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]