Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1814788 times)
FailureBiWinning
Intermediate Kitten

I'm still here - sort of.

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3810 on: August 20, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »

Really looking forward to this one; not as an Alien-fan, but a Contra-fan. Seriously, you have no idea how satisfying it is to kill the Xenomorph look-a-likes in Super Contra (Arcade ver.) and watch them explode into little pieces while they scream (I can't be the only one who enjoyed that). Can't wait to experience that again in Brawl, even if it doesn't actually explode. I do have one question: Will the Xeno have a balanced player-character PSA or will it have a "boss PSA" like your T-Rex?

That guy who posted a few times and then ran away.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3811 on: August 20, 2012, 01:59:31 PM »

Really looking forward to this one; not as an Alien-fan, but a Contra-fan. Seriously, you have no idea how satisfying it is to kill the Xenomorph look-a-likes in Super Contra (Arcade ver.) and watch them explode into little pieces while they scream (I can't be the only one who enjoyed that). Can't wait to experience that again in Brawl, even if it doesn't actually explode. I do have one question: Will the Xeno have a balanced player-character PSA or will it have a "boss PSA" like your T-Rex?
    from the moveset in the OP it seems to be a balanced char and i loved playing Contra 3  the best snes game ever xD cant beat a giant turtle boss on the first level Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3812 on: August 29, 2012, 09:54:44 PM »

I have some bad news. I'm going to have to cancel the current Xenomorph project. Why? Because the current model I have rigged lags the game a bit (I tried using the ProOptimizer the model, but it just looks like crap. You can notice how bad it looks ingame once optimized. And I didn't optimize it too much, just enough to make the amount of faces/verts slightly under the limit.). And that there is a limit on how many hurtboxes you can have on a character (I want this character to be as complete as possible). So until I can find a high quality Xenomorph model that isn't the AVP 2010 model and is under the vertex/faces limit, I won't be working on this project.

Too long, didn't read? The Xenomorph project is canceled until I can find a different model. Undecided

In the meantime, I'll be working on someone else...
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:57:03 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3813 on: August 29, 2012, 09:58:50 PM »

By "someone" is it Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp? Or is he still on hold?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3814 on: August 29, 2012, 10:27:54 PM »

I have some bad news. I'm going to have to cancel the current Xenomorph project. Why? Because the current model I have rigged lags the game a bit (I tried using the ProOptimizer the model, but it just looks like crap. You can notice how bad it looks ingame once optimized. And I didn't optimize it too much, just enough to make the amount of faces/verts slightly under the limit.). And that there is a limit on how many hurtboxes you can have on a character (I want this character to be as complete as possible). So until I can find a high quality Xenomorph model that isn't the AVP 2010 model and is under the vertex/faces limit, I won't be working on this project.

Too long, didn't read? The Xenomorph project is canceled until I can find a different model. Undecided

*sad, very sad* V.:V

You Never Know!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3815 on: August 29, 2012, 10:30:32 PM »

Until my general interest in that revamp spikes up again, that revamp will most likely stay on hold.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3816 on: August 30, 2012, 02:40:02 AM »

that is really a shame :S the xenomorph over snake doesnt lag the game and doesnt look like crap imo maybe you  should use that and rig it? since hi bet something is lowered on him verts and texture possibly
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 08:28:53 AM by Carnage » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3817 on: August 30, 2012, 07:19:11 AM »

that is really a sahem :S the xenomorph over snake doesnt lag the game and doesnt look like crap imo maybe you  should use that and rig it? since hi bet something is lowered on him verts and texture possibly

Would be worth a shot, I think the model looks quite good Smiley

You Never Know!

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3818 on: August 30, 2012, 07:47:16 AM »

Oh... Shame Sad
    Well... In February, Colonial Marines gets released... Maybe then.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3819 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »

Scizor or Ganondorf?

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3820 on: August 30, 2012, 10:10:58 AM »

Scizor or Ganondorf?

Until my general interest in that revamp spikes up again, that revamp will most likely stay on hold.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3821 on: September 02, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »

KJP are you willing to revamp Silver? i mean he isn't that electric and such and you said i would say it in your thread.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3822 on: September 02, 2012, 12:56:35 PM »

Are you going to resume Porygon Z? o.o Since DLGanon is on hold, Alba has Scizor, and Xeno is canceled. Or Hitmonchan?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3823 on: September 02, 2012, 12:56:35 PM »

KJP are you willing to revamp Silver? i mean he isn't that electric and such and you said i would say it in your thread.
    I do plan on making another revamp (I honestly admit I felt like I half-assed both versions). But it won't be over Diddy Kong or Falco. And since I failed to complete my previous project and lost interest on another, I suppose I could start on the revamp.

But before I do, I need to do some research, come up with a moveset idea, and think of a character to put him over that everyone will be happy with. But this will not be without drawbacks. People will most likely question or complain about custom SFX. But I do have an idea for that. If anyone has a good amount of Silver SFX and wishes to provide me with it, I'll make the custom SFX myself.

I need the following voice clips:
    -4 different weak offensive grunts (Basic Attacks).
    -3 different strong offensive grunts (Smash Attacks).
    -A quick surprised grunt (Lettering over a ledge).
    -A long death cry (Star KO).
    -2 quick death cries.
    -4 damaged grunts.
    -Snoring(Sleeping).
    -A stunned grunt (Being in a Broken Shield state).
    -I can't explain how this would sound, but it's used for when a character Techs off a wall or ceiling after getting damaged.
    -A grunt while grabbing something (Catching a ledge).
    -3 Taunts.
    -3 Victories.
    -A jumping grunt.
    -A gasp as if he just reached the surface after swimming up from the bottom of a deep body of water.
    -Something he would say if he were to preform a really strong attack (Final Smash).
    -Voice clips fitting for Specials.

Please make sure that those voice clips are in High Quality, have only his voice in the audio file (no background music, no environmental sounds, no other character voices, etc), and all files must be in the .wav format. This last thing is optional (but recommended): Have all voice clips be by the same voice actor.

Are you going to resume Porygon Z? o.o Since DLGanon is on hold, Alba has Scizor, and Xeno is canceled. Or Hitmonchan?
    Porygon-Z is still facing the semi-transparency issue. And I lost interest in Hitmonchan due to some situations that I will not bring up.
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:58:12 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3824 on: September 02, 2012, 01:15:24 PM »

I do plan on making another revamp (I honestly admit I felt like I half-assed both versions). But it won't be over Diddy Kong or Falco. And since I failed to complete my previous project and lost interest on another, I suppose I could start on the revamp.

But before I do, I need to do some research, come up with a moveset idea, and think of a character to put him over that everyone will be happy with. But this will not be without drawbacks. People will most likely question or complain about custom SFX. But I do have an idea for that. If anyone has a good amount of Silver SFX and wishes to provide me with it, I'll make the custom SFX myself.

I need the following voice clips:
    -4 different weak offensive grunts (Basic Attacks).
    -3 different strong offensive grunts (Smash Attacks).
    -A quick surprised grunt (Lettering over a ledge).
    -A long death cry (Star KO).
    -2 quick death cries.
    -4 damaged grunts.
    -Snoring(Sleeping).
    -A stunned grunt (Being in a Broken Shield state).
    -I can't explain how this would sound, but it's used for when a character Techs off a wall or ceiling after getting damaged.
    -A grunt while grabbing something (Catching a ledge).
    -3 Taunts.
    -3 Victories.
    -A jumping grunt.
    -A gasp as if he just reached the surface after swimming up from the bottom of a deep body of water.
    -Something he would say if he were to preform a really strong attack (Final Smash).
    -Voice clips fitting for Specials.

Please make sure that those voice clips are in High Quality, have only his voice in the audio file (no background music, no environmental sounds, no other character voices, etc), and all files must be in the .wav format. This last thing is optional (but recommended): Have all voice clips be by the same voice actor.
    Porygon-Z is still facing the semi-transparency issue. And I lost interest in Hitmonchan due to some situations that I will not bring up.

I actually have a Silver PSA idea on a Notepad. I could show it to you (here or if you prefer MSN) if you want.

PS: My main problem with the PSA was kinda that he was too electric but also the Final Smash.

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

Pages:  1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: