Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1830571 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1815 on: October 06, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »

No I didn't. :/ Since I originally wanted to do Silver, I think I'll redo the moveset myself. ._. It's kinda difficult getting things right that other people want. ._. I don't get to use my creativity.
    No, I'm still making Predator.
    i think you maybe are doing too many projects at the same time  i mean predator , mewtwo and a possible zoroark revamp to go starwafle epic vertex but if you can manage  them all at the same time  its all good
    Just wondering will your mewtwo psa have a move like reflect/light screen or something like that so mewtwo can reflect attacks? i am preety interested to see what you have planned for him xD

"Moves being kept from Melee: Shadow Ball, Teleport, Grabs, Forward-Air, Neutral-Air, Up-Smash."

By Grabs  you mean trows right?
    so that leaves 2 specials , tilts ,AAA combo,some aerials and side and down smashes(i kinda liked this ones xD) so you have alot of room  to make a unike moveset  and Btw do you mind giving me a link to the mewtwo with taill fixed?i tryed to find it in vain around smashboards becuase if you didnt notice im porting melle mewtwo psa over luigi and a metwo with a fixed taill might be what i need xD

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1816 on: October 06, 2011, 06:59:01 PM »

sweeet, new mewtwo! Awesome Face

now itll just need to be ported over jiggs Im srs here
    « Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 06:59:57 PM by Nanobuds » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1817 on: October 06, 2011, 08:05:54 PM »

sweeet, new mewtwo! Awesome Face

now itll just need to be ported over jiggs Im srs here
    Lol, not the place you want to talk about porting characters over Jiggs.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1818 on: October 06, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »

Lol, not the place you want to talk about porting characters over Jiggs.

Shocked

no offense KJP Tongue

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1819 on: October 06, 2011, 08:29:25 PM »

Eh, I'd rather replace Lucario anyway... Dang furry...

Hm... But I do have some ideas KJP, maybe in function, his tilts could WORK like they did in Melee... But, look completely different, and more in character of Mewtwo, like down tilt could be a dark hand sweep, but works as his tail swing did in Melee.

Also... Maybe his down B CAN still be like disable... However, since Lucario has a counter... Maybe this could be a counter move? But when he's hit, he paralyzes the foe... Hm... Since Smogon move sets sometimes use Taunt... Perhaps that's what it is? Then if he's hit, he uses Thunder? It has a high chance of paralyzing the foe... (Although a lot of characters have counters lately... So this is up to you.)

It's also funny to note that in competitive ubers, Mewtwo doesn't use Shadow Ball... He uses Aura Sphere, but for his "darkness" theme, Shadow Ball would be better to have if possible.

Mewtwos are seen with Ice Beam, and Flame Thrower sometimes too... But it would be odd to use those, unless you can make them real projectiles too, like Shadow Ball.

Mewtwo also is seen with a "Dual Screens" move set... Maybe reflect could be side B? And a projectile reflector? I don't know though, like I said about the counter, it's up to you if you want to use this.

And one more from a Smogon move set... Toxic, he uses that quite a bit too, but I have NO idea how this would work... So... That one isn't needed I guess.
    XD

Well, that's all the ideas I can think of right now. I hope these help somewhat.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1820 on: October 06, 2011, 10:20:08 PM »

Mewtwo, huh? Now THIS is something I've been wanting to happen since Brawl Hacking started.

Let's see how this goes.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1821 on: October 06, 2011, 11:31:10 PM »

finnaly mewtwo thats is not a 100% melee moveset

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1822 on: October 07, 2011, 12:59:43 AM »

Eh, I'd rather replace Lucario anyway... Dang furry...

Hm... But I do have some ideas KJP, maybe in function, his tilts could WORK like they did in Melee... But, look completely different, and more in character of Mewtwo, like down tilt could be a dark hand sweep, but works as his tail swing did in Melee.

Also... Maybe his down B CAN still be like disable... However, since Lucario has a counter... Maybe this could be a counter move? But when he's hit, he paralyzes the foe... Hm... Since Smogon move sets sometimes use Taunt... Perhaps that's what it is? Then if he's hit, he uses Thunder? It has a high chance of paralyzing the foe... (Although a lot of characters have counters lately... So this is up to you.)

It's also funny to note that in competitive ubers, Mewtwo doesn't use Shadow Ball... He uses Aura Sphere, but for his "darkness" theme, Shadow Ball would be better to have if possible.

Mewtwos are seen with Ice Beam, and Flame Thrower sometimes too... But it would be odd to use those, unless you can make them real projectiles too, like Shadow Ball.

Mewtwo also is seen with a "Dual Screens" move set... Maybe reflect could be side B? And a projectile reflector? I don't know though, like I said about the counter, it's up to you if you want to use this.

And one more from a Smogon move set... Toxic, he uses that quite a bit too, but I have NO idea how this would work... So... That one isn't needed I guess.
    XD

Well, that's all the ideas I can think of right now. I hope these help somewhat.
    aura sphere is an obvius use since in pokemon battles dark pokemons are always sent against psichics due to their imunity  thats why mewtwo uses aura sphere  to defeat is counters also just for a fact do you know aura sphere and shadow ball have perfect coverage alongside each other? xD so theres why some movesets use shadow ball and aura sphere.

If disable works like a counter then it will be useless in the air since you cant stun opoenets in the air

and i agree reflect/light screen could be down B. then flametrower/ice beam could be side B maybe like charchar if B is held ice beam if not flametrower xD.Toxic would be easy to implement just do a flower attack wich works like toxic damages the oponent for awhile maybe on side tilt or on an aerial.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1823 on: October 07, 2011, 02:49:08 AM »

aura sphere is an obvius use since in pokemon battles dark pokemons are always sent against psichics due to their imunity  thats why mewtwo uses aura sphere  to defeat is counters also just for a fact do you know aura sphere and shadow ball have perfect coverage alongside each other? xD so theres why some movesets use shadow ball and aura sphere.

If disable works like a counter then it will be useless in the air since you cant stun opoenets in the air

and i agree reflect/light screen could be down B. then flametrower/ice beam could be side B maybe like charchar if B is held ice beam if not flametrower xD.Toxic would be easy to implement just do a flower attack wich works like toxic damages the oponent for awhile maybe on side tilt or on an aerial.
    This is true, mine had those two moves along side each other. Maybe somehow BOTH could be used...? Eh, maybe not.

Well, maybe in the air, it just does damage? And it is a cross between Taunt, and Thunder... Or heck, maybe the counter attack would be different in the air? (Or he could be like Peach and DK, and not have an air version of the move.)

I was thinking Reflect could be side B, and as a... Well, reflector. Honestly though, even though a good Mewtwo uses Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt, I'm just not sure how they would translate into Brawl, since real projectiles are hard to make... Unless somehow they can be made to be reflected, or absorbed?

And Toxic should NOT be a tilt or aerial... It would seem odd... If anything, maybe an alternate counter attack for down B?

Also, I forgot the most obvious thing... His final smash should be Psystrike, since that's his most powerful STAB move.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1824 on: October 07, 2011, 03:02:39 AM »

This is true, mine had those two moves along side each other. Maybe somehow BOTH could be used...? Eh, maybe not.

Well, maybe in the air, it just does damage? And it is a cross between Taunt, and Thunder... Or heck, maybe the counter attack would be different in the air? (Or he could be like Peach and DK, and not have an air version of the move.)

I was thinking Reflect could be side B, and as a... Well, reflector. Honestly though, even though a good Mewtwo uses Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt, I'm just not sure how they would translate into Brawl, since real projectiles are hard to make... Unless somehow they can be made to be reflected, or absorbed?

And Toxic should NOT be a tilt or aerial... It would seem odd... If anything, maybe an alternate counter attack for down B?

Also, I forgot the most obvious thing... His final smash should be Psystrike, since that's his most powerful STAB move.

lucario only has one projectyle so ice beam and flatrower or even thunder wouldnt be reflactable at all and ice beam shouldnt be anyway how will the beam go back to the user is its a continuos string? it would look to wierd and flametrower would be good if wasnt reflectable at all or just generate the fire flower put her invisible and use it for a while xD
    Also said reflect for down B becuase well most brawl character reflect with down B just for the cpu to work well with the psa but its not needed also lucario has a special grab maybe KJP can make a good use of it in some epic move xD

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1825 on: October 07, 2011, 03:29:54 AM »

It really gets on my nerves how almost every time a hack is made of a popular Pokemon character, Smogon always comes up.

Stop trying to base movesets on movesets from two different games. I would rather Mewtwo have a moveset that is based on him as a character, not based on some silly movesets that have no holding on how good he is in Brawl. >_>

Smogonites should keep their movesets or anything in them out of Brawl unless it helps define him as a character. Which is a savage-hearted ultimate weapon of a Pokemon, which, mixed with the movie, knows compassion.

If you have a problem with the way I view things. Fine, but I don't want to hear how you think I'm just hateful, cause after the way the majority of Smogonites have treated me, I think I have every right to be hateful.
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 03:47:18 AM by Velly Z. Draufgänger » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #1826 on: October 07, 2011, 03:52:04 AM »

It really gets on my nerves how almost every time a hack is made of a popular Pokemon character, Smogon always comes up.

Stop trying to base movesets on movesets from two different games. I would rather Mewtwo have a moveset that is based on him as a character, not based on some silly movesets that have no holding on how good he is in Brawl. >_>

Smogonites should keep their movesets or anything in them out of Brawl unless it helps define him as a character. Which is a savage-hearted ultimate weapon of a Pokemon, which, mixed with the movie, knows compassion.
    Just because you don't like the ideas, doesn't mean they are invalid.

This is for KJP to decide, NOT you.

I personally think the moves should be kept to a minimum, but the competitive moves are an option, he HAS those moves, and some of them would be interesting if incorporated into his move set...

Like Taunt, and Reflect, Toxic... Eh, maybe not. Ice Beam and Flame Thrower... Nah.

But Taunt and Reflect are in character, plus they are moves that trainers use.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1827 on: October 07, 2011, 03:59:43 AM »

Just because you don't like the ideas, doesn't mean they are invalid.

This is for KJP to decide, NOT you.

I personally think the moves should be kept to a minimum, but the competitive moves are an option, he HAS those moves, and some of them would be interesting if incorporated into his move set...

Like Taunt, and Reflect, Toxic... Eh, maybe not. Ice Beam and Flame Thrower... Nah.

But Taunt and Reflect are in character, plus they are moves that trainers use.

I never said anything about being invalid explicitly, now did I? Nor did I imply I make any decisions.

What I don't like is how often people jump to the Smogon movesets when they want to make a moveset for a Pokemon character. They shouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind.

This is Brawl, not Competitive Pokemon Super Smash Bros Edition.

I know I sound a lot like LC, but that's how I feel about it.

Use moves that define the Pokemon as a character, not as a it plays in Compittiive Pokemon.

For example, Gastly could or should have Poison Gas as one of it's attacks or specials, because it's body is made of them, and Vaporeon should have Acid Armor because of it's ability to appear to melt into Water.

Explosion or Self Destruct should be part of Electrode or Voltorb.
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:10:13 AM by Velly Z. Draufgänger » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1828 on: October 07, 2011, 04:59:54 AM »

how about basing it on the movie too?

side/up B: an energy ball surrounds mewtwo and he dashes forwards/any direction, big endlag, medium start lag

and try to make up ur own moves using his psychic powers as a base...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1829 on: October 07, 2011, 05:22:44 AM »

how about basing it on the movie too?

side/up B: an energy ball surrounds mewtwo and he dashes forwards/any direction, big endlag, medium start lag

and try to make up ur own moves using his psychic powers as a base...
    divine overlord already made a master mewtwo moveset with is based on the movie the problem is its so much Over Powered  no one can even touch you lol that up taunt Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: