Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1814127 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1920 on: October 23, 2011, 04:40:34 AM »

that side B is still way OP IMO i mean why does it have to trow the oponent downward?it should just release him in place while they were rotating since in melee side b aganst an oponent would leave you at a disadvantage since they could just do a back aerial and hit you in the face  also what are those moves where he charges on the air? thunders and the headbutt??

Mewtwo just seems to get alot of free  hits with side B and the last hit of AAA leaves oponents stunned? that means another free hit if it connects?

animation wise the taill needs to be fixed in wait animation it still looks abit wierd also why did you used the fix taill version if he only has one taill attack?(downl aerial right?) i think the up tilt should be a taill attack he just seems the moves is out of place there.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1921 on: October 23, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »

that side B is still way OP IMO i mean why does it have to trow the oponent downward?it should just release him in place while they were rotating since in melee side b aganst an oponent would leave you at a disadvantage since they could just do a back aerial and hit you in the face  also what are those moves where he charges on the air? thunders and the headbutt??

Mewtwo just seems to get alot of free  hits with side B and the last hit of AAA leaves oponents stunned? that means another free hit if it connects?

animation wise the taill needs to be fixed in wait animation it still looks abit wierd also why did you used the fix taill version if he only has one taill attack?(downl aerial right?) i think the up tilt should be a taill attack he just seems the moves is out of place there.
    On the ground, Confusion still has that knockback, but I slowed it down and added a GFX marker when the grab hits.

As for the Down-Special Air.
    No Charge: Flash.
    Charge 1: Incinerate
    Charge 2: Thunder/Thunderbolt.
    Final Charge: Giga Impact.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1922 on: October 23, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »

>.>
    <.<
    Here's another video Data made. But it's not on Mewtwo.
    ...It's on Carchar. Like anyone gives a care. >_>
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KLkPV896PQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KLkPV896PQ</a>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1923 on: October 23, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »

>_> Typical forum viewers.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1924 on: October 23, 2011, 12:53:15 PM »

o.o that is good, and terrifying.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1925 on: October 23, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »

o.o that is good, and terrifying.
    Yeah. I decided to port him over Fox because Lucas has been taken by Scott. And also I don't use Fox and there is nothing really good over him.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1926 on: October 23, 2011, 01:15:52 PM »

>.> OK, just because I don't make lol DBZ, lol Final Fantasy, or lol Sonic, that doesn't mean you can ignore me. >_>
    Yes...a random rage. >_>
    I look all over the boards and Youtube to see if any of my PSAs are in anyone else's stuff, and barely anything isn't. Yet you can easily find overhyping noobs make videos and overhype topics about other people's stuff.
    Makes me feel useless and also makes me feel like crap.
    Also reading comments of people thinking that there is only one PSA maker.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1927 on: October 23, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »

Man, seriously, stop this, no one is calling you that you are [censored]y or anything, you feel like that just because you want, what you are seeing is nothing else that an illusion you are making about yourself, because you are jealous about fame, something that you already have.

If you are so anoyed by that, then make a PSA of some famous character so you can be in the spotlight (Again) for some time. Everyone will have his fame at a time, when you finish mewtwo you will see the little noobs cheering you like you want.

Just have patience and second:
    Stop with the 1 psa and the scum of psa [censored], really, its ridiculous.
    You are one of the best PSArs around, (you are even a freaking moderator in the PSA section) and there are way worst people who makes horrible bad made PSA in comparison to you.
    And if you think about it, no one is ignoring you, first, because everyone replyes when you post stuff like this, and second, take a look at your own PSAs downloads.

Oh, and if i have seemed to offend you in any way, sorry, it wasnt my intention, i have a tendency to be really direct with people.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1928 on: October 23, 2011, 01:30:56 PM »

Yeah. I decided to port him over Fox because Lucas has been taken by Scott. And also I don't use Fox and there is nothing really good over him.
    good point. the model jsut...looks werid

Quotes:

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1929 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:17 PM »

@Master_Ryuk: If you were to feel how I feel, then you would understand...

good point. the model jsut...looks werid
    I edited the bones (animations) of Charizard to match Ganon's bones for a more humanoid look.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1930 on: October 23, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »

i could tell by the wait1

Quotes:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1931 on: October 23, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »

Ok to be quite frank, I'm getting quite sick of these [censored] fits you're having constantly.  They are totally pointless and a waste of everyone's time.  If it's the noobs that are bothering you, why are you saying here?  It won't change a thing.  So what if people don't make vids that often of your hacks?  People are clearly downloading them so why the hell should it matter?

Also, just so you know, I deleted your comments (and that other dude's comments) from my Kid Buu moveset video.  I wasn't going to have your whining on my moveset vid.  You wanna know why it got a good amount of attention?  Not just because it's a DBZ character.  I have over 600 subs, a number of them subbed purely cuz of Brawl hacks.  I post my vids in a number of places.  The fact that I almost fully custom animated him just helps to garner more attention.  There are a number of factors.  Now stop being petit and deal with it.  Strive to improve your hacks as much as you can.  A champion accepts their own mistakes and tries to build upon them and improve.  A loser blames his own faults on others.

[/rant]

On a serious note, do you happen to be bipolar or something? These mood swings you have here are very drastic and exaggerated.  I don't mean that in offensive way at all.  Heck I myself feel that I suffer from depression from time to time.  It's rather common actually.  I'm simply asking so I can know more as to what's causing this because it's not natural or healthy.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1932 on: October 23, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »

._. I don't know what is happening to me. >.>
    Honestly I don't.
    But you wanna know why I keep "[censored]ing" about it? It's because I have to deal with almost the same thing irl. >.> There is another person in my school who does the same thing as I do, and we both have the same skill, but he gets more attention. But since it's irl, I don't have the spine to say anything. If only you could know... >.>

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1933 on: October 23, 2011, 08:32:01 PM »

Wow man I know how do you feel, I can understand you dude, but there is no reason to keep doing that thing you said. You are a great hacker and you know it very well, don't be jealous from the others or it will only consume you, I tell you this because that happened to me and I don't want it to happen to you or anyone else, just ignore the other guy and keep doing your stuff thats all.

be happy man, you have great stuff here and your'e a good person Smiley

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #1934 on: October 23, 2011, 09:58:30 PM »

KJP... YOURE AWESOME.

'nuff said Im srs here

[/drama]

Pages:  1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: