Salt's Spilled Grains

Started by Lost Saltshaker, March 23, 2011, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 23, 2011, 03:14:39 PM Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 04:34:46 PM by Lost Saltshaker
Salt's Spilled Grains
Now that I have a few vertexes on the vault, I think it's about time I made a thread. But, I'm no good at introductions, so enough of the filler text and onto the vertexes themselves. All of which are free to use for anything you want to do without requiring permission. I don't think I have to remind you to credit me, though.

From the Vault:
The stuff I've already uploaded to Vault. Posted here anyway for completeness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Small Stuff:
Sometimes I do things that are so minor, I think it wouldn't be worth it to make a big presentation and upload to the Vault. These are those things.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Failed Projects:
Nobody's perfect. Sometimes I start things I can't possibly finish either due to lack of insight or lack of understanding. But maybe someone else can finish them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






From Outside of the Vault:
Stuff that I've made that wasn't suitable for the Vault for some reason or another. Currently, everything here is very user-focused. These were made for another forum. They are vertexes of various characters created by the members. I made these long before I started uploaded to the Vault, so they may not be the same quality. Feel free to use them as bases for your own projects.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ideas:
I am still on hiatus. But here's a list of the ideas I had when I was active. Do with them what you will.

-Dr. Luigi (probably a surgeon theme instead)
-Hoodless Ice Climbers
-Fierce Pork Trooper over Donkey Kong
-Mr. Pennybags over Mario
-Conker over Fox (Vertex)
-Sir Electronic Entertainment Device and Time Keeper
-Falcon/Pride over Captain Falcon
-Fassad over Biker Wario
-Lilligant over Peach
-Pokemon Trainer over Snake (Model Port)
-Ancient Minister over R.O.B.
-Dr. McNinja over Snake
-Cap'n Crunch over Wario
-Belphagore over Sheik


Awesome stuff,man!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

This is great. Loving Jimmy T.
:happy:


I love the vertexs man :D
one thing I'd like to point out though is that someone is already making manfred Von karma on ganon (I think it's almost done) just thought I'd let you know.
Can't wait to see what you decide to make next.

Jeff wins.

Jimmy T wins.

Glad you finally made a thread sir!

Looking forward to Fassad and Conker.

Also, that Negative man from Mother 3 looks funny lol I remember him.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on March 24, 2011, 12:55:47 AM
I love the vertexs man :D
one thing I'd like to point out though is that someone is already making manfred Von karma on ganon (I think it's almost done)

Cool. Good thing I didn't start it yet, then.


I've finished the rabbit-like base, I just need to make him individually Peppy. But, I noticed that since following the pattern of Starfox 64, Peppy won't look that different from Fox. I may also make him in assault form.

Yay Peppy! When you release him don't forget to put "DO A BARREL ROLL!" somewhere in the description.


so your the epic new vertexer? nice Jeff dude i was gonna make him but you already made him good enough that i dont need to so good job. :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


All your hacks are full of WIN! Cant wait for more!!!! :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

See man, glad you made your own thread. Now you have your respective fan boys, including myself, lol.

Now I'd like to see some previews for Peppy when possible. Looking forward to that like crazy.