Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: are tatsunoko vs capcom animations fixable for brawl???  (Read 2274 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 24, 2011, 08:02:08 AM »

id rly like to know, if the tatsunoko vs capcom animations can be fixed, and if so, how?

help anyone?

(please note that this isnt in the help forum since its not 100% brawl... if it has to be moved just do so ^^)

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »

No. Their animations are from what I last heard, .mot format, which isn't cracked yet.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 08:32:58 AM »

damn... that could've helped a lot in my ryu animations... xD

IWasAPerson
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 08:51:39 AM »

We got pretty close to cracking them three months ago, here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21212

Unfortunately, I lost all my notes when I had to reinstall Windows and I can't get in touch with VILE to get his near-complete notes to finish the job. However, I do remember how .mot works. Think of it like a container format, similar to a character_motion.pac. There are pointers to each individual animation (tentatively called .tvca) that can be extracted. And these extracted .tvca files are very similar to chr0's, since TvC does use chr0's in certain weapons and articles. However, they're not the same. Format's set up differently. I just wish I knew how a chr0 header worked for this purpose...I'd really love to have TvC animations for Zero.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:01:22 AM »

vile has been active again lately, maybe u two can get back on the job... it would be really cool to convert those animations to chr0... actually, it would be BEAST!!
    specially since that way TvC imports could be perfect (except the running animations, which would have to be made from scratch...)

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: