Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Hero Of Time Link V.1.2: Now with Mega Hammer and Fierce Mode added + more  (Read 31475 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards Pin Collector KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 26, 2011, 05:11:02 AM »

Hi everyone, I've been getting a lot of requests to make a custom Link PSA. Therefore, today, I present the beta of Hero of Time Link. (mainly an experiment for my Lenneth Valkyrie PSA). So far, I have only worked on it for about 2 days and I have completely ran out of ideas lol. If you have ideas for this PSA please share it so I can upgrade him to 1.0 or something.

Now, I'll begin the moveset changes.

Modes

*If your damage percentage is equal to 0: Fierce Diety Mode. He will shoot a shockwave from his sword in almost every attack.

*Use Down Taunt to Take out Link's Gigaton Hammer (puts away sword and shield).

*Use Side Taunt to Put away Link's Gigaton Hammer

------------------------------------

Normal Moves

Normal Mode]-AAAA--> 4 slashes : Fire, Aura, Lightning, and Darkness. I honestly didn't know what to do with his AAAA lol.

Gigaton Mode:
    A-
    AA-
    AAA-
    ------------------------------------------------
    Dash Normal Mode: Same

Dash Gigaton Mode:

---------------------------------------------

Normal Mode-Side A-> Same  

Gigaton Mode:

------------------------------------------------------
    Regular mode-Up A-> Same: any ideas?

Gigaton Mode: Up A

----------------------------------------------------

Normal Mode-Smash side A-> : Same
    Normal Mode Smash Side A2: Sacred Forest Fairy: link will send a forest fairy at you.

Gigaton Mode Smash Side A: Gigaton Slam -Kinda Strong-

---------------------------------------------------------

Down Smash A-> Din's Fire (from ocarina of time)

---------------------------------------------------

Up Smash A-> (Farore's Wind) Pending.

----------------------------------------------------

Special Moves
    Neutral -B-> Random Elemental Arrows

Down B- Same

Up B-> Same

Side B-> DTriforce : Link will shoot his triforce at his foe, but beware, if you get hit, more damage awaits.

Taunts:

Up Taunt:  Naryu's Love (same graphic as zelda's B special except, when link uses it, it will stay on for about 10 seconds and he is able to move around while inside the crystal which will damage anyone who touches it. The move also reflect projectiles, and link wont be able to use his boomerang while its in effect)
    - First wait till Link's Shield glows with blue arua graphics

-Then use Up Taunt to activate Naryu's Love.

Final Smash: Summon Goddess Farore
    --Farore appears at the center of the stage and
    summons giant hurricane storm around her.  Happy Face

then when she ascends

EDIT: I forgot to mention. His final smash recovers HP. The amount recovered depends on how much damage you have

Download Link:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17770

Again, the moveset is not complete yet, only worked on it for 2 days. XD
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:09:28 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Judai-H
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 05:56:11 AM »

God this is awesome me n my friend r gonna love it.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 07:31:49 AM »

I like this. Will this be a strictly OoT Link?

Cause you could include:
    -Megaton Hammer
    -Bombchu's
    -A Spin attack that you can move slightly while charging
    -Hover Boots
    -Ocarina
    -Gauntlets (That let him lift and carry other characters. Like DK, but can only forward throw them.)
    and etc.

If it's a Link with stuff from all appearances, then you can include:
    -Bomb Arrows (Press B while holding a bomb. Has a time limit due to the bomb)
    -That energy blast from your sword whenever you have full health
    -Secret Skills from Twilight Princess (Back Slash, Helm Splitter, Quick Draw, etc.)
    -Items from other games (Slingshot with different seeds, Ball and Chain, etc.)

Those are just suggestions. Btw, I've always wanted Link w/ OoT Din's Fire. It's awesome.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 07:59:32 AM »

I think the Arrows should be like how they are with Brawl Minus Link.  Basically, Brawl Minus Link is able to spawn 1 from 5 different elemental arrows at random (normal, fire, ice, light and explosive).  I think it would go really well with this PSA.

I'd help you do it if you need any assistance.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 08:33:29 AM »

I agree with Sdo0m, random arrows FTW

Some moves that don't fit:
    Dark Boomerang - Why? It wasnt in OoT, and darkness doesnt really fit Link at all.
    Side A - ....Link never utilizes the Triforce....
    AAAA - Link never uses it, it doesnt make sense

It Should be
    Melee Boomerang
    Side A - Same, OR, whips out Megaton hammer and smashes. You could ask omeone to seperate the Megaton Hammer from KAZECoyotes Red OoT Link.
    AAA - Standard A attack from OoT (although i think thats vBrawls :/ )

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 08:49:26 AM »

Cool. I especially like the Final Smash and the semi-transparent Zelda graphic. Well done! Smiley

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 09:26:26 AM »

what about melee's AAA combo where u can jab a bunch of times?
    and random arrows would be awesome Cheesy

side A can be the same as normal link's but shoot energy blasts from your sword whenever you have full health so it can hit 2 times at a range

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 09:36:22 AM »

0_0 The final smash is pure evil!!!!! wind and time are evil....

But other then that, it really looks good!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: March 26, 2011, 11:11:31 AM »

i could make a megaton hammer using ike's sword if u want me to ^^
    and i think the triforce thing would work better on side B, instead of his boomerang ^^

up B could be like zelda's up B, but with a little more range
    this psa is supposed to be link with 100% triforce unleashed, right?
    than maybe introduce more wind, water and fire moves, and get rid of ALL darkness... its the hero of time...

i hope this may help u, i am not trying to discourageous u about ur current moveset, i only think some of these things would work better ^^

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, 11:29:44 AM »

This is not a surprise.......I think i have complemented his PSAs so much to the point were All i can do is sit there and stare at it............They would need to add a new word to the dictionary for this.....I Sound bored and un amazed because this is to awsome......This is so awesome its making me mad.

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Mortimer
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: March 26, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »

It's nice to see how many psa you are making at once. I really enjoy your work, just hope you don't forget any of them :p

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 26, 2011, 11:56:13 AM »

This is not a surprise.......I think i have complemented his PSAs so much to the point were All i can do is sit there and stare at it............They would need to add a new word to the dictionary for this.....I Sound bored and un amazed because this is to awsome......This is so awesome its making me mad.
    What?

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: March 26, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »

What?
    EXACTLY!Confused?

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

bi0bear
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: March 26, 2011, 02:37:45 PM »

if possible you should make the different taunts change his move sets and the character graphic. there is a ganondorf that can change from is regular fighting style to a sword fighting style and then a magic using abilities. you should do something similar like the different mask from the orcarina of time game. the deku, goron and the zora. i think that would be a good idea.

but for your current project if don't like my idea lol then since you seem to be basing this around the Fierce Deity link costume then you should make the A combo's the AAA regular attack but have it shot out those disc with every strike.       for the smash side A you can make it one strike instead of the normal 2 hit but make the damage a bit stronger and when you charge it all the way have it shot out disc again but make this one follow the closes opponent infront of you, and if possible have it show the four yellow pointers from the original majora's mask game around the target of the attack.    i think i have to agree with sdoom on the random arrow part also. but have the fire arrow burning the target for a while. the ice arrow freeze the opponent and the light arrow stun the opponent, and when either the fire or light arrow hit a surface instead of a target then have the fire arrow burn in place for a bit or the light arrow spark in place, if someone passes the fire arrow they get burnt and they get stuned if they pass over the light arrow.     up B in the air should stay the same so that you can get back up from a fall lol but up B while on the ground should be something like shooting five arrows in the air(normal, fire, ice, light, and explosive) and the height and distance form you is determined by how long you charge it. the longer you charge the higher and farther they go. have then all land in different places each time.

sorry if my idea aren't to good but let me know what you think and if i helped. and if you could kindly make a video of how you make PSA or movesets and how you edit characters then i would be very thankful. i want to make PSA(movesets) but i don't know how and i learn better by watching rather then reading. a link to a video would be nice to lol thanks.

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 04:22:56 PM »

if possible you should make the different taunts change his move sets and the character graphic. there is a ganondorf that can change from is regular fighting style to a sword fighting style and then a magic using abilities. you should do something similar like the different mask from the orcarina of time game. the deku, goron and the zora. i think that would be a good idea.

but for your current project if don't like my idea lol then since you seem to be basing this around the Fierce Deity link costume then you should make the A combo's the AAA regular attack but have it shot out those disc with every strike.       for the smash side A you can make it one strike instead of the normal 2 hit but make the damage a bit stronger and when you charge it all the way have it shot out disc again but make this one follow the closes opponent infront of you, and if possible have it show the four yellow pointers from the original majora's mask game around the target of the attack.    i think i have to agree with sdoom on the random arrow part also. but have the fire arrow burning the target for a while. the ice arrow freeze the opponent and the light arrow stun the opponent, and when either the fire or light arrow hit a surface instead of a target then have the fire arrow burn in place for a bit or the light arrow spark in place, if someone passes the fire arrow they get burnt and they get stuned if they pass over the light arrow.     up B in the air should stay the same so that you can get back up from a fall lol but up B while on the ground should be something like shooting five arrows in the air(normal, fire, ice, light, and explosive) and the height and distance form you is determined by how long you charge it. the longer you charge the higher and farther they go. have then all land in different places each time.

sorry if my idea aren't to good but let me know what you think and if i helped. and if you could kindly make a video of how you make PSA or movesets and how you edit characters then i would be very thankful. i want to make PSA(movesets) but i don't know how and i learn better by watching rather then reading. a link to a video would be nice to lol thanks.
    I think the FDL outfit was just a coincidence...

On the moveset:
    -Random arrows? It wouldn't be bad. I wouldn't say "random" though. It should be Normal Arrows. With chances to get Fire and Ice arrows. No Light Arrows because Zelda/Sheik's FS is Light Arrow.
    -Bomb Arrow. Could be chance from Normal Arrows or use of Arrows while a bomb is held.
    -Up Special should stay as Spin Attack. It's a classic Link skill
    -Megaton Hammer = Side Smash
    -Melee Basic Attack. Slash > Slash > Multi-Jab.
    -Side Tilt should be Link's brawl Thrust. Which could release energy if Link has 0%.
    -"Faroe" for FS? I don't like it for some reason... It's a good idea. Just don't like it for this Link's FS.
    -I don't like the idea for different specials in the air and/or ground.

This will be a good PSA. I recently started disliking the Zero vertex/PSA for some reason. This will definitely be a really nice replacement.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: