Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: how do you make kirby's final smash eyes always show?  (Read 1380 times)
Bass
Expert Kitten

hi...

• Awards Starstormer Featured Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 27, 2011, 09:54:57 PM »

please tell...

ok people....im sorry i cant fix the broken hacks, they are no longer on the computer i use, and as for the pics the same thing. i shall delete the undownloadable ones during the rare occasions i check in here~

Akiba Red
    Lol Kitten

AOI CHAN

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:59:28 PM »

Just changing the eye texture to his FS eyes would probably be simple enough...

Bass
    Expert Kitten

hi...

• Awards Starstormer Featured Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 10:03:45 PM »

no i need it to give kirby wings in a vertex.

ok people....im sorry i cant fix the broken hacks, they are no longer on the computer i use, and as for the pics the same thing. i shall delete the undownloadable ones during the rare occasions i check in here~

TheHatMan
    Hyper Kitten

hee hee he...ITS SHOW TIME!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 06:30:19 AM »

wait, wut

If you want Kirby to have wings, then import a wing model and work it into kirbs. But your original question was how to keep kirbs FS eyes.

You can replace that texture with the original eye texture for kirbs

"I love shanking people" -Sephy (that isnt dirty in anyway)

New Project in in motion, XYZ majorly failed, so project "Dissidia" (somewhat related, but not related to Final Fantasy) beginning Tongue

Project Progress: 2%

Need help with Brawl Modding but don't want to make a fuss about it in the help section...PM me

DrPanda
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 07:21:38 AM »

I think he means he wants the FS eyes to show permanently so he can use them to make wings out of.

What you have to do is alter the bone index of his FS eye bone to match a bone that is already perma-visible (YRotN is most used). This has to be done in a Hex editor though.

I'll be back with a guide shortly
    Couldn't find the guide I was after, so heres a written one using HxD Wink

--------------

Alright, first open up the file in Brawlbox and export the model.
    Expand the subfolders and go to bones, you should be able to find one named 'bone_eyeyellow' or something like that.
    On the info panel to the right, find the bone index and jot it down (but you could just remember it ofcourse)
    Now find the "YRotN" bone and jot down the bone index for this one aswell.

Open up HxD and drag your MDL0 into it.
    On the left hand side you can see the offset numbers. Click the part where it says "Offset (h)".
    Now, scroll through until you get to the Offset for 'bone_eyeyellow.'

Ok, Usually if you look on the row directly below this one, you should see the bone index number somewhere (It's normally in the collumn before the one you started in)
    Now all you have to do is change this number to the "YRotN" bone index number and save it.
    Remember: This number is in Hex. So if the bone index is anything above 9, it will have to be converted to hex before you type it in.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:43:16 AM by DrPanda » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: