Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 14
Author Topic: SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P  (Read 79977 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 29, 2011, 02:47:58 AM »

I got kinda bored so I took a little time to start on another project. This time it's for Skull Kid.

SKULL KID

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7ATIbdgc0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh7ATIbdgc0</a>

Updates 6-30-2011
    Changes since the preceding version of 1.0

Version 1.5

+New B special - Skull Kid takes out his Duke pipe and shoots deku nuts at you.

+New Side B Special - Skull Kid Lets Majora take over to unlease his wrath

+New Up B special -  Tael and Tatl Levetation

+New Diagonal Side A - Tael and Tatle Dash - Skull kid sends his faries for a sneak attack

+New Diagonal UP A - Diagonal Deku Shot

+Fixed Final Smash

+Fixed Smash side A glitch

+Fixed Down Air glitch

+Fixed more XD

Updates (3-31-11)
    +New Wait Animations
    +New Lose Animations
    +New Taunt Animations
    +New Attack Animations
    +New Evade Animations
    +New extra Final Smash

Normal Moves:

AAA: A series of punch attacks, last one is fairy assisted.

-Side A: Tatls or Tael's Furry (Random Event) --> Skull kid asks Tael to attack with darkness damage.  AWESOME 2.0!

Dash Attack: Cartwheel Awesome Face

Up A: Upper cut punch with majora's power

Down A: Down kick: If hit box connects he will evade from you.

Diagonal Down A:  Tael and Tatle Dash - Skull kid sends his faries for a sneak attack.

Diagonal UP A - Upward Diagonal Deku Shot  

Smash Down A: Tael and Tatl Power

-Smash Up A: Skull's Furry

Side Smash A: Majora's Attack and  Majora's protection: moves forward and Reflects reflect-able projectiles  Awesome Face
    he does an annoying screem and transforms into majora.

Air F: Forward punch

Air N: Skull Kid Desperation: does his annoying screem and hangs on to his fairies

Air B: Back upper kick

Air Lw: Skull Kid dives downwards headfirst. Awesome Face

Special Moves

+New B special - Skull Kid takes out his Duke pipe and shoots deku nuts at you. This Move is charge-able.

+New Side B Special - Skull Kid Lets Majora take over to unlease his wrath. This Move is charge-able.

+New Up B special -  Tael and Tatl Levetation

Down B: Same - I need ideas!!

Uptant: Has a chance of generating a Banana or Deku Nut  Awesome Face

------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Smash On Ground: Game Over---> Falling Moon
    CURRENTLY, YOU CAN ONLY USE THE FINAL SMASH WHEN ON GROUND, NOT IN AIR. I PLAN TO HAVE A DIFFERENT FINAL SMASH FOR IN AIR.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UDVJkmL2Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-UDVJkmL2Y</a>

Pictures of final smash:

UPDATE 7-1-11 -  Added a version where the moon explodes in his final smash.

-------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BETA Link

Version 1.0 Beta
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17846

Version 1.5 Beta
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20164

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:35:10 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 04:15:14 AM »

Whoa Divine Overlord.

that's a monster, i was gonna put Leonardo over Toonlink, simply because he's being a pain over Ike.

but this, this is actually a better idea.

though most of the moves mentioned in the video makes sense. just the standard b, could just be him shooting his blow gun. and you can randomly shoot out a deku nut. (he'll sorta shoot out peanuts or somethin somethin that can be reflected.)

AAA combo could be a set of attacks similar to wolf's. except the last hit you'll hit them with his fairy.

FYI, you don't need 2 fairy's remember link was partnered with another fairy. so only having the dark fairy makes sense.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:27:41 AM »

This will be so awesome, if you make him look at his hand during the stand, or if you have him float like he does when he meets link.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:15:28 AM »

I've been waiting for this FOREVER! I'm glad you're making it.

Skull Kid should be a defensive/evasive move set. Since he rarely attacks and does a lot of running away, stealing your [censored], and pissing you off.

A Combo: Shoots Tael out, and when it come back he shoots out Tatyl. You can hold it to repeat.
    (All fairy attacks should only have them come out a little bit, to avoid OP.)

Forward Tilt: Shoots out either Tatyl or Tael. (If you could make it change randomly that would be sweet)

Down Tilt: A basic kick. And if it hits the opponent the kick pushes Skull Kid backwards a bit.

Up Tilt:
    Dark energy. (Personally I think you should make the effect/hitbox smaller to avoid OP)

Forward Smash: I actually think this should be the slap. He only does a single slap in the game, so this would suit it more then a repeated slap "A" combo.

Up Smash:
    Swings Pipe into the air.

Down Smash:
    Similar to Olimars down smash (I think). He shoots Tatyl out to one side and Tael out to the other.

Neutral Special: Blow Pipe. He uses his pipe to shoot out a bullet. There should be a 1 in 5 chance that it gives the opponent a flower.

Forward Special: Steal. Just like how he stole Links Ocarina and his Horse. He should dash forwards with his hand extended, doing little damage. But if the enemy is holding an item he takes it.

Down Special: Scream. His scream is really f*ckin annoying. In a good way. He screams pushing his opponent away.

Up Special:
    Similar to Warios up special. He spins and flies into the air. He seems like someone who would do something like that.

Aerial Neutral Special:
    Invincible. Just like how he was annoyingly invincible in "MM" and nothing hurt him. He should stay in place in the air the longer you hold the button. About a maximum of five to ten seconds. If you hit him he just shakes his mask and laughs. (Hopefully we get sound effects for this guy)
    And if you run out of time or let go he enters a helpless fall.

Aerial Forward Special: Shoots down with his blow pipe. 1 in 5 chance that he shoots a deku nut instead.

Aerial Down Special: Laugh. He sure laughed a lot in this game huh? He laughs and if you're on the ground directly below him it reverses their controls for a few seconds.

Final Smash Ground: You HAVE to change the moons direction so it's facing the screen. We all need to see that scary face.

Final Smash Aerial:
    Manipulate. Like how he transformed people in "MM". He makes all the opponents tiny, as well as slows time for them and puts a flower on their head. (It's no deku shrub but it'll do)

So tell me what you think. : )
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:21:33 AM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:43:27 AM »

Personally, I know Skull Kid because I played Majora's Mask, but even if it was a long time ago, I still remember some things on him. And I have to say that when I read your moveset, Apprentice Of Death, I think this moveset suits Skull Kid really well, there is absolutely no problem in term of credibility with the character. But there are things that annoys me, and a lot!

For example, there are moves that are very similar and looks weird in term of damages. For example, if I base myself only with the descriptions, the A combo seems to be stronger than Forward Tilt as there are two hits for the A combo and the forward tilt does only one, using absolutely the same thing, and as there is no precision, with the same force of throw of Tael and Tatyl.

This moveset seems very complicated, it is absolutely not something negative, it doesn't annoy me at all, but the problem is that you ask some things that can be a little hard to do, I think, maybe I'm completely mistaken but, making a transfer of item immediately when you hit someone, I don't remember seeing this in Super Smash Bros brawl and I don't really know if it is possible... Same thing for the reverse of control, excepted in the case a Pokemon can do it, it is a very great idea, but it should be very hard to do, if not impossible, I think, again I can make a mistake.

And the three last things that annoys me a little, but one can be very easily modified, is that the moveset is not complete, it lacks the A aerials, the throws, the taunts, but for this, maybe you hadn't time to think of these, again it can be easily modified. Also, there are not really the properties of knockbacks, it would be better to have them I think, and also the effects of some attacks, like for example when Skull Kid throws a deku nut instead of a bullet. And the very last thing annoying, is that voices for Skull Kid if we take a look at this moveset, are something really important...
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:45:12 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

arcray20
    Extreme Kitten

Makoto-chan is my waifu <3

• Awards Donator Hey! Listen! C

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 01:46:30 PM »

that final Smash is wicked! i feel it should end with an explosion like in the game.

and since im on the topic of it, how come most 'complete' PSAs dont have a final smash?
    yet for you, it is the first thing u did and its awesome.

I AM THE TWILIGHT!

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »

that final Smash is wicked! i feel it should end with an explosion like in the game.

and since im on the topic of it, how come most 'complete' PSAs dont have a final smash?
    yet for you, it is the first thing u did and its awesome.

Since when?  Usually if a PSA doesn't have a Final Smash, the creator and the players are aware that's it isn't complete o.O

But daymn DO, you're on a roll o.O  6 PSAs in around a week or two.

Val Halen
    Advanced Kitten

Ohhh NOOOOOO!!!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »

Do you plan on changing his stance? I think a dancing pose would look cool, while playing his flute. XD
    His Final Smash looks a little broken, but could be fixed by just decreasing the speed of the Moon. It's falling too fast. But the effects looks awesome. Great job and good luck on that project! =D

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 02:16:58 PM »

Final smash's are cheap. Sonic, Olimar, Ganon have some of the cheapest Finals. but this could be fixed if the PSA for Skull Kid keeps him runing at a slow pace that way he cant keep getting them

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 02:26:10 PM »

Final smash's are cheap. Sonic, Olimar, Ganon have some of the cheapest Finals. but this could be fixed if the PSA for Skull Kid keeps him runing at a slow pace that way he cant keep getting them

They're designed to be cheap and overpowered.  And besides, they're an optional tool.  If you don't want em, just turn items off. 

beastmaster
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

for his final have the scream that he does in majoras mask

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 03:49:38 PM »

^ Thanks for the feedback so far. I'll start making custom wait animations for him.

his final smash in air will be that annoying screem XD
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:50:48 PM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »

You sir win. Really, all your PSAs are awesome. Besides, I had an Idea for the Side-B : He would use a flute to shoot seeds (like in OoT). It would work like Sheik's needles. Keep going the good job Smiley
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:07:54 PM by Tron Ununpentium » Logged

Goronguy
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: March 29, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »

If you could make Skull walk like he does in MM (hunched over) and scream with arms outstretched during FS, I would love you more than anyone knows how to.

@dpg13
    Since when is Ganon's cheap? It's so easy to dodge. An Olimar's isn't that bad either.
    But everyone has to agree Sonic's is!

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: March 29, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »

I really like how this coming along. And when you add the animations he will be bad ass! but on another note does anyone think making a Skull kid's voices can be imported, he doesn't make a whole lot of sounds now that i think about it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: