Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What kind of import should I do once those two are finished?
MORE HARUHI. Im srs here - 15 (37.5%)
Dead Rising lol - 8 (20%)
That Detective Conan game has .mdl0s, right? Riiiight? - 0 (0%)
Dewey's Adventure stuff, you know this awesome game nobody cared about - 1 (2.5%)
Something with Servbots. I like Servbots. - 10 (25%)
I like dem Chocobos too - 6 (15%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
Author Topic: Difegue's animu stages: Double Haruhi combo! SOS Brigade + Station in the works  (Read 43993 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 02:08:44 PM »

Well, I guess MMD models would work, I was mostly talking about the Marvel 3 ones :p
    althrough the anime g thing really clashes with the style of brawl's textures, haha X)

Talking about animu faces...

hey guys wassup
    (they're supposed to be standing on a box but it doesn't display ingame along with every child model of that blue ship for some reason >.<)

Also...

"Aah, that sure is a great place to eat."

to get the box to show... its part of its VIS0 file, so that will have to be included and edited.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 11:36:17 AM »

I'm having shadow issues with the Gesellschaft Sad Basically, every model I import from TvC has shadow issues. Before, the models showed either darkened or clear, and I thought it was a texture problem. But actually, I tried adding in an MShadow model, the kind you use for putting shadows in your stages...

And now all the models show clearly in the beginning, but get darkened depending on the position of the camera... It's the shadow model acting up, but I placed it correctly, ie on one of the platform parts...

Which means the models I imported already had some weird shadow settings. Except I have no idea where they are and how to remove them.

...help, please? I can get pictures if nobody understands what I'm saying :V

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 02:20:53 PM »

I'm having shadow issues with the Gesellschaft Sad Basically, every model I import from TvC has shadow issues. Before, the models showed either darkened or clear, and I thought it was a texture problem. But actually, I tried adding in an MShadow model, the kind you use for putting shadows in your stages...

And now all the models show clearly in the beginning, but get darkened depending on the position of the camera... It's the shadow model acting up, but I placed it correctly, ie on one of the platform parts...

Which means the models I imported already had some weird shadow settings. Except I have no idea where they are and how to remove them.

...help, please? I can get pictures if nobody understands what I'm saying :V

take pics... cause TvC models doesnt have shadows. I kno that for a fact cause i made every single TvC stage (even tho most arnt areleased yet xP)

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 03:05:23 PM »

Alright, here are some pics. They were all taken during the same fight, by just moving the camera around:
    (spoilered because tons of pics)

(and as you can see Capcom is lazy and didn't give backs to like half the models :V

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 03:07:51 PM »

Alright, here are some pics. They were all taken during the same fight, by just moving the camera around:
    (spoilered because tons of pics)

(and as you can see Capcom is lazy and didn't give backs to like half the models :V

ah i see.... its just cause of the stage lighting.

and TvC modeks]ls never have back sides to them cause the game doesnt show them at all, so thats y.

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 03:10:48 PM »

You mean, the Wifi Waiting Room lighting? Which scenedata should I use then, or how should I modify it?

And yeah most models don't have backs because of that, it's the same for Brawl models...

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 03:23:57 PM »

You mean, the Wifi Waiting Room lighting? Which scenedata should I use then, or how should I modify it?

And yeah most models don't have backs because of that, it's the same for Brawl models...

hmm... use.... skyworld scenedata

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 04:32:21 PM »

Skyworld's scenedata actually made it worse :V
    It does that with the MShadow and without, except that with them it still does the changing shadow thingy

I'm trying out a bunch of scenedatas right now  Awesome Face

edit: apparently scenedatas have a variable number of light nodes, according to M2000's lighting tutorial. Maybe the WWR one didn't have enough I guess I'll have to edit some values in the Skyworld scenedata and see if it influences the models' lighting somehow...
    Basically, every TvC model that isn't the Gesellschaft or the background has this issue  Im srs here
    The MShadow models not working kinda pisses me off, even though it's not the most necessary thing ever >.>
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 01:02:26 PM by Difegue » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 06:18:12 PM »

Amazing!

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 07:49:59 AM »

lolwut

EDIT: Put Volnutt into the polygon deletion machine and stole an animation from the now dead Volnutt Project( Oh shi~):

I keep on having this texture screwup, through.

However, I finally fixed Tron's animation:
    It's like I'm playing graphically dumbed down Marvel vs Capcom 3! Happy Face
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 01:02:56 PM by Difegue » Logged

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 12:55:05 PM »

Megaman texture fixed up, it was just an indexing problem >.>

Before removing TvC's cool glow effect

After...? I probably missed a few polygons but you can see the difference.

Oh god Capcom why

I have to fix his srs face, stretch him up and animate him a bit more, then he'll probably be with that Servbot with the flashlight so you can see him well >.>
    Also he has two hand models so I have those to delete too, didn't notice it before but TvC models have all their articles in the same model and make the polys visible depending on the situation ingame, it's horrible for hacking  Im srs here

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 01:09:17 PM »

TRIPLE POST COMBO

So yeah, I keep on progressing with the Gesellschaft:

I suck at animating Im srs here

It's pretty much done. I only have to fix a few models, have someone help me with this god damn lighting and fixing the background textures. M2000 hasn't replied to me about the lighting yet, maybe I'll just leave it like that...  Embarrassed

Also, something I want to do when the mdl0 importer hits:

I have no idea if I'd be able to make it work, but it'd be kinda cool to have some FFVI stages round here  Awesome Face

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 01:17:14 PM »

lolz i actually have a bit of .dae's downloaded already. 1 is from SCIV, some from OoT, and also FF games.

Difegue
    Mega Kitten

This post is bakas

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 04:30:22 PM »

Well, I AM done with the Gesellschaft. Only the lighting left, and it's apprently the models.
    If I have to re-hex everything I'm releasing it as-is >.<

There's also that texture issue on the background islands, but I'll try to fully import the original .brres in and see if it works...

yeah, wut

Custom Servbot face textures ownnn

BTW, whenever I finish it, can I send a replay of it to someone with a capture card so they can send me a cool recording? I've had some nice games with a friend on it and it'd be p.cool :V
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 04:45:12 PM by Difegue » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 05:02:41 PM »

Well, I AM done with the Gesellschaft. Only the lighting left, and it's apprently the models.
    If I have to re-hex everything I'm releasing it as-is >.<

There's also that texture issue on the background islands, but I'll try to fully import the original .brres in and see if it works...

yeah, wut

Custom Servbot face textures ownnn

BTW, whenever I finish it, can I send a replay of it to someone with a capture card so they can send me a cool recording? I've had some nice games with a friend on it and it'd be p.cool :V

or better yet u can send me the stage and i can record me fightin on it xP

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8
    Print
    Jump to: