DmC5

Started by Judai-H, April 06, 2011, 01:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright time 2 make ichigo

NO NO I voted for Dante
6 (28.6%)
Just start whatevar
6 (28.6%)
Man  I knew u were a fake
4 (19%)
YEAH Ichigo
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

April 06, 2011, 01:27:43 AM Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 11:45:45 PM by Judai-H
For those who read the Poll 1st im just kidding. i will be starting MONDAY(2 DAYS FROM NOW) I of course will be updating weekly so wish me luck. :kdance:

AND YES for those who voted for ichigo there will be no Ichigo :oshi: :srs:

You should really actually make something before you go starting a thread here :>.>palm:

Quote from: Pandakuran on April 06, 2011, 01:32:58 AM
You should really actually make something before you go starting a thread here :>.>palm:
AH touché!

How would it be done on Mario?

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 06, 2011, 03:08:01 AM
How would it be done on Mario?
So couldn't I use dat as a base model or something.

Hell.... No.. Ike.

K :) Poll will be locked at 3:00 tomorrow!

Yeah ppl we need at least 1 more vote between Ike and me not making it at all

Personally, I don't care for the DMC5 Dante redesign at all. In my opinion it makes him look like a washed-up drug addict and is trying way too hard to aim toward a demographic that thinks it's cool rather than letting Dante be...Dante. Decent for anyone else or a new character, just not Dante. But that's another story in itself.

If you're going to put him in Brawl, which might actually be kinda cool, you're going to want to put him over Ike rather than anyone else. Reason being that you have the universal .rel for Ike that can be put over (almost) any other character. So, doing it over a character other than Ike for the sake of preserving Ike would be kinda pointless.

Just my 2 cents on it, but do whatever you want to do.


Quote from: IWasAPerson on April 07, 2011, 11:19:03 PM
Personally, I don't care for the DMC5 Dante redesign at all. In my opinion it makes him look like a washed-up drug addict and is trying way too hard to aim toward a demographic that thinks it's cool rather than letting Dante be...Dante. Decent for anyone else or a new character, just not Dante. But that's another story in itself.

If you're going to put him in Brawl, which might actually be kinda cool, you're going to want to put him over Ike rather than anyone else. Reason being that you have the universal .rel for Ike that can be put over (almost) any other character. So, doing it over a character other than Ike for the sake of preserving Ike would be kinda pointless.

Just my 2 cents on it, but do whatever you want to do.

I agree w/ with u as for the poll it's still tied so I'll lock it when I see 1 of the choices winning.


Quote from: xZedkiel on April 08, 2011, 04:06:52 AM
Ike just won.
Yep yes he did I just locked the poll.

No. No Ichigo, make something first or you shall be looked down upon by many.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 10, 2011, 01:37:47 AM
No. No Ichigo, make something first or you shall be looked down upon by many.
LOL and i said i was kidding dont worry ill start monday(on the new dante)

Quote from: Judai-H on April 10, 2011, 01:49:46 AM
LOL and i said i was kidding dont worry ill start monday(on the new dante)

Okayz, and good luck man ^_^