Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Donkey Kong Country Returns Donkey Kong(Will be made by me)  (Read 11858 times)
SmashClash
This is my title.
Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 07, 2011, 10:45:41 AM »

I'm gonna need ideas.

B-Up: Barrel Rocket(He'll be able to maneuever around the stage until he either hits an object or press B-Up again)
    **Easter Egg: Barrel Roll(When on the barrel he and the barrel will rotate/spin, imitating a barrel roll)
    UpTaunt: Eating a banana graphic(maybe a 2D one like SDo0m's Cloud's Taunt that gives a 2D graphic fruit)
    If I can find an accurate 3D graphic I'll use that. I'll animate him holding a banana(looking at it and peeling at the same time), then taking a bite(regaining 1% health)
    Dodge: DodgeRoll(He will roll as long as he wants as long as you hold the analog stick in that direction...be warned you won't be able to do a "BreakTurn" because in DKCR you can't do a U-Turn)If he hits a will he will have the animation Donkey Kong has when he hits a wall in DKCR.

B-SideThrowsAll: Grab Someone for 5 seconds and press B-Side again to throw them a certain number distance(I'll decide)

B-Down will of course stay what it is. The animation may be tweaked to be like DKCR.

Down Taunt: A coconut graphic will fall on his head and he will fall on the ground.(I'm thinking it should do 1% damage since you can regain it back from the UpTaunt banana)

Crouch: The animation from DKCR's Donkey Kong crouch.

Final Smash: Donkey Kong bites into a kind of big golden(shiny) banana like on stage 9-1.
    The effect will be he'll possibly be gold(shiny) and invincible...additional things will come with this(idk)

---------------------

More ideas will come.
    Suggesting ideas is encouraged.

SFX will hopefully be available for the Wiimote in the end? Maybe DK SFX to like his SideTaunt may be him doing a similar animation to Brawl's Donkey Kong's UpTaunt Animation(but instead having open eyes and laughing(Oo ooo!--His ape laugh SFX)

---------------------
    Added ideas: If his health is at 100% or more his UpTaunt will be a banana bunch: regaining him 5% health.

B-Side: Rhino(details expressed later)
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:47:12 AM by SmashClash » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 10:46:17 AM »

Models preferrably to use:
    Super Diddy Kong Kirby Hat by Mnsg: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15998
    Super Diddy Kong by Mnsg: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15996
    Super Kong by Ike Lawliet: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13587
    Sunset Donkey Kong by EnigmaticSpirit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14512
    Sunset Diddy Kong by Brawler10: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14672
    Fixed(Donkey Kong -- It looks just like DKCR DK so here): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=264
    Fixed Diddy Kong by gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14474

-------

Songs preferrably to use:
    Look at this page for Donkey Kong Country Returns songs: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14474#Page=10&Order=Name ASC&Type=%Audio%&Thumb1=D%

Victory Theme: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15053
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:11:20 AM by SmashClash » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 11:33:24 AM »

I might take a try at learning to make stages then making Rickety Rails(:35-1:48)...at 1:48 it'll loop to :35 and so on. I think I have idea on how to get the barrel shots to work in stages:
    You know one of LenSho's Mushroom Castle Stages where you can hold the tip of the flag and you can go in a tube? Well, I'm going to make the same action for the Barrel and make it invisible between two barrels so they can be shot from one to another. It will basically just be platforms you can stand on with sides. It will rotate like Mewtwo200's newest DK stage: Kongo Jungle's barrel "platform" rotation...emptying it into the Rickety Rails mine cart "platform".I don't I can input smoke from the barrels(unless it's possible), so I'll see if I can just speed up the shooting time(tube path) to look like it's shooting instead of going through an invisible tube.

I'll try to make the stage go over Mushroom Kingdom. Since it has a Fixed Screen and moving stage just like Rickety Rails.
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:35:36 AM by SmashClash » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »

D:

And my Supah DK and Supah DIddy Im srs here

Lol

Good thread dude.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »

D:

And my Supah DK and Supah DIddy Im srs here

Lol

Good thread dude.
    I knew you were going to say this right when I was typing and was thinking to myself: "I'm gonna have to say it".

Oops, I posted before I was even gonna say it...anyway I didn't post it because Ike's had the correct tie texture while yours said DK and was red on it. I didn't post SDiddyK because I didn't want duplicates.
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:49:47 AM by SmashClash » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 06:00:54 PM »

i have ideas to your psa:
    side b/taunt mode: he appears and controls rambi, you can use his trophy model and port it over dk konga beats

final smash: your idea but he can do first the multiple series of punches the he does with the bosses before being invinsible.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 06:53:44 PM »

i have ideas to your psa:
    side b/taunt mode: he appears and controls rambi, you can use his trophy model and port it over dk konga beats

final smash: your idea but he can do first the multiple series of punches the he does with the bosses before being invinsible.

Oh yeah, and it'll make the screen tint all black like Hollow's SuperNova makes the screen black. This move will make DK's punch have range-distance for whoever is in front of him. It'll be the size of about Final Destination's platform. The punch will shoot a wind shot showing how far the hitbox goes...if the enemy gets hit by the wind shot then DK will teleport in front of them and will start doing the series of punches. When it teleports in front of the foe it'll zoom in close enough to see both Donkey Kong and the foe only but not too close. Ex: He'll have that animation when about to hit. After he is done dealing the punches he'll have this pose(showing he's strong):

We'll have to put the graphic item that gives invincible for Donkey Kong to drink it so he can turn invincible and gold. (Banana juice):

---
    Good, yes, we'll be using Side-B and that model from the trophies for Rambi.

You're good with graphics, anivernage, wanna help with this, I'll collab...if not, I'll just credit you for the ideas. Wink

For info: texture for Rocket Barrel:

----

Once he finishes dealing those punches and shows that "I'm strong" pose then he'll end his Final Smash.
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:55:42 PM by SmashClash » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 07:07:45 PM »

of course, i help you  Smiley

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 07:17:48 PM »

of course, i help you  Smiley
    Thanks! Cheesy
    We can start it any time ya know. Wink

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »

I got the Banana thanks to GameWatching!
    He vertexed it out of the capsule trophy. Cheesy
    Credit for that to him.
    Pic and download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3x5wkt5w7ndpp99

Well, I'm going to start on him.

JediKnightTemplar
    Expert Kitten

I'm pretty much a useless lurker.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 01:15:06 PM »

What are the limits for the recovery? I can see it being really broken as of right now and I would recommend Diddy Kong's jetpack for this. Personally, I think this should be a Donkey/Diddy combo moveset with Diddy Kong on Donkey's back like he is in DKCR. As for FS ideas, I think that the FS should just be Donkey + Diddy riding Rambi around the stage for a while. Also, for special attack ideas, I think the side b should be the roll from every Donkey Kong Country and the neutral b should be the ground pound.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 01:26:09 PM »

The ideas I already suggested for that specific move is made up.
    I'll make it so when he's at 50% damage Diddy Kong will appear on his back. And there will be a spark graphic right when he appears so you know he's on your back.
    When you're in the air by jumping to use his jetpack you'll have to hold "up" like Peach an float in the air. He will have a little fire graphic near the jetpack when you hold "up".
    I might make him only have 1 jump to prevent broken-ness and accurately imitate the game.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: April 08, 2011, 02:58:41 PM »

New Idea: Final Smash(Air) Donkey Kong will rise above a moon and punch it downward as seen in the last clip(finishing the boss on World 8-B)
    We'll probably use the graphic that DivineOverlord used in his Toonlink PSA that sends down a moon, but instead scale it and texture it differently.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 01:11:12 PM »

Credits:
    Me, Anivernage, GameWatching, SDo0m, KingJigglypuff

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 03:08:47 PM »

Ok I got his dodge roll down thanks to SDo0m/KJP.
    I just need to animate it.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: