Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: 'Echo Blade' Zelda: Needs Feedback for Balancing~  (Read 45462 times)
Ace Alpha
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2010, 08:17:14 PM »

I actually made a forum account just to post on this thread. EchoBlade Zelda is by far the best PSA of Zelda I've seen so far. She's original, cool, and almost fully balanced. I'm going to start playing around and taking notes on what could be adjusted for V2, since I'd love to see a perfect version of EchoBlade.

-Her side-B making her invulnerable is actually very overpowered, and is probably the main reason why I'm reluctant to use her against other people.
Ideas:
+Simply take out the invulnerability. The attack itself is so versatile that she probably won't end up being knocked away anyway.  
+Make the Reckless Charge a Sacred Light charged ability, making it so that it can't be used over and over in succession. You can give her a Din's Fire-esque attack while not charged...I miss Din's Fire...
+Make Reckless Charge an attack like Ike's Quick Draw side+B, although that'd take away from the originality that defines EchoBlade.

Edit#1:
-Her F-smash is really cool, but I think that it's a bit too strong to it's good speed. I was playing a few matching and found how easy it was to link this to a dash attack and K.O. at about 70% or so.
Ideas:
+Cut the speed and keep the power the same.
+Cut the power a bit and keep the speed the same.

I'll update anything else I see on this thread.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:21:05 AM by Ace Alpha » Logged

songeflemy
Master Puppeteer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #106 on: June 21, 2010, 07:49:43 AM »

Do NOT post on topics that are in the pages 3 or under. It's very annoying.

Pages:  1 ... 5 6 7 [8]
    Print
    Jump to: