Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Electric Soldier Pikachu  (Read 9814 times)
nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

Because I can't do this all day

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: August 31, 2009, 10:42:46 PM »

lolol my first post hahahaha
 Download Here

This will be my first PSA custom moveset character guy... lol its pikachu. THe product of laziness and creativity has spawed ESPikachu. So, yeah, I basically learned everything I have done for this guy in the span of 26 hrs and made this file in 4 days. lololololool

I would make a video, but I currently dont have a camera anymore and my phones quality sucks. If someone could provide an actual video or even some pictures of his moves in action that would be nice

Video
taken by S.N.E.S.S.

these are the moves that i think should go with that file download

-Neutral B- thunder wave. Hit the enemy with your tail to freeze them
-A combo- looks the same at first when you hold it, but when you let go, he does some retarded rape combo (you can cancel out of this move if you dont want to do that combo thing)
-Dash Attack- a Volt Tackle that looks more like the one in the anime
-Forward Smash- same thing as his regular forward smash except he whips out that electric thing with his balls
-D Tilt (button MASH)- pikachu goes blanka on you
here is a blanka move exhibition video
go to around 20 seconds
-D air- idk what i did here but you can just do this really fast like
-B air- has a bunch of random elements. you will freeze some enemies from this attack when it hits. occasionally there will be fire dark and aura(i think) since those hitboxes are more along his back
-Entrance has his down smash animation when he comes out of the ball and some random thunder dropping down from the sky
-F Throw- some seismic throw kinda looking thing with super low knockback
-Up taunt- goes super saiyan for a bit and does 15~30% to those around him

there were more that my friends suggested, but since school started, I have gotten quite a bit of homework which gets in the way of things

you guys downloading this and whatnot, tell me what i should add and what i should change since i kinda ran out of ideas for this guy. Also, I am going to make a Donkey Kong moveset thing(his initials will be RK). I'm not telling you whats going to happen to him since i dont want people stealing this idea but its going to be cool if all goes well.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 06:51:35 PM by nejuer » Logged

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:45:59 PM »

ehh... why not? I'll try him out. and hey, imma bout to get a capture card within the week. u want me to make a vid of this psa when i do?

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 10:47:01 PM »

u want me to make a vid of this psa when i do?

please and thank you

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

remember: within the week. if not friday then monday, but i should have it buy friday. and if so, vid at saturday at the latest. i'll give u credit in the video and description box

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »

i tryed it out: its pretty good!

i love teh rape A combo

the neutral B shouldnt have a projectile since it freezes people. it should be made with shorter projectile or be a direct attack with his tail cuz people mite say this is broken

the taunt hitbox is cool in my opinion

love the blanka attack

the dair is funny!

fthrow is awesome animation!

what do i think? this is really cool, pretty damn good job. most people make cheap psa pikachus, but i find this pretty fair IMO:af:
(weird... since when did i become a psa critic?) Awesome Face

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

lol, good job, but to the above post lol that neutral b is not fair.  It is fairly spammable since it can freeze people, something that a lvl 9 cpu can learn and do to really piss other people off.  But good job man over all.  I love this pika.  If you plan on adding anything, add some more graphics to him.

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 11:29:33 PM »

Oh and add a volt tackle effect to him while he is running

thanyou
Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »

Its pretty good, but I've got the same beef with it as everyone else, the neutral b is way to easy to spam, its heaven on earth for Pikachu mains XD

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 06:46:23 AM »

Oh and add a volt tackle effect to him while he is running

lol that reminds me...my friend was thinking of me making his skullbash a little more like volt tackle. I guess i can add some electric when he runs or something

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 06:57:14 AM »

Cool, also make dair spike too

SonicBurstX
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 06:59:25 AM »

lol I just coming up with ideas, also make down special look epic like a giant thunder bolt or maybe something like his final smash

freezinboi280
Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 07:04:30 AM »

I was actually waiting for Static Pikachu to come out, but I think i'll try this one for now. I just need to get my wii. xD *will be back after some testing*

Edit: I actually didnt do most of the moves it has one your discription, because I wasnt able to notice that they were there until I read it just now. I do like the idea of attacking with your tail for the neutral B move, but yeah, you may have noticed that it's too much to keep spamming on an opponent. I think i'll keep using the normal pikachu for now. Still, I have to say congrats because there really arent that many people who attempted a custom moveset for Pikachu. I'll try your next release too if you come out with one =] *if college works dont keep me too busy*
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 07:30:59 AM by freezinboi280 » Logged

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »

B- Thunder Wave- has been fixed. It will only freeze people when it makes contact with his tail

this new guy will be released when Volt Tackle and Surf and possibly Fly are complete

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »

B- Thunder Wave- has been fixed. It will only freeze people when it makes contact with his tail

this new guy will be released when Volt Tackle and Surf and possibly Fly are complete
but is it spammable? cuz i know for a fact that one of my friends will be next to me, mashing that b button, keeping me in place til im at 200 damage. and are u doin somthin with volt tackle, surf, and fly? (kinda outta the loop*facepalm*)

nejuer
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 04:16:35 PM »

but is it spammable? and are u doin somthin with volt tackle, surf, and fly? (kinda outta the loop*facepalm*)

a good mash will only get a bout 2-3 in. First hit is usually freezes them, second will freeze them again if they get frozen close enough to pikachu from the first one, and third will knock them back a bit more so only the electric will hit. I fixed the hitboxes on his tail and added just enough hitback to hit the enemy with the electric if it doesnt freeze them

His headbutt will be more Volt Tackle in appearance (like in the anime). Surf and fly will be like alternate moves to what they originally were which can be activated by pressing some direction on the D-pad.

Pages:  [1] 2
Print
Jump to: