Fighter Kirby: Seeking New Project Manager, See Thread For Application Details

Started by UMOP, September 02, 2009, 04:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oh umop i just remembered. In the kirby games red kirby had a white headband for fighter. do you think you or someone else can make a white headband for snake hat texture to go with the red kirby costume? itll be more authentic dat way :D

Quote from: UMOP on September 13, 2009, 11:46:24 PM
Alright, I'll use Smashbox. Thanks for the tip. If I can't figure out how to texture, or it bugs me too much, I'll let you take over. I just want to try at least once, you know?

Of course :D

Quote from: Kirblord23 on September 14, 2009, 07:31:51 PM
oh umop i just remembered. In the kirby games red kirby had a white headband for fighter. do you think you or someone else can make a white headband for snake hat texture to go with the red kirby costume? itll be more authentic dat way :D

Yes, you can be sure of that. My plan is, using Squeak Squad's spray paints as a base, to have regular, red, green, either sapphire or ocean, shadow, and white as the textures.

I only have 1 problem with the new move: There should be a slight pause at the beginning of the Bdair, it makes it less easy to spam, plus makes it feel just like Toon Link's Bdair, which I assume is the goal here. But other than that, I'm luvin it <3

I had an idea to add to your b down "Slide Kick and Dive Kick" Idk if someone already told u this or if u just do not want to do it b/c i have not read through tha pages of this post. but maybe u can put tha B moves affect Like The Wave from his Suedoken (Im pretty sure i spelled it wrong) on Kirbys Kick and maybe make the kick a little stronger.
Its Just an idea. If you dont Like it. I apologize. If u do thats great and it would be a great addition to fighter kirby for your final renovation.

Im gonna try to find out how to give kirby snakes hat, ill also make a texture for it.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: VILE on September 16, 2009, 12:12:37 AM
Im gonna try to find out how to give kirby snakes hat, ill also make a texture for it.

I've been trying that for a bit now, with no luck. If you find anything, let me know. We already have a texture by the way, and I was going to try to make a full set if I got the headband working.


Well, I've figured out how to make it so Kirby DOESN'T get powers, lol. Now I need to figure out how to do the opposite...





Yeh S.N.E.S.S it would be great if u could make a video for Fighter Kirby 1.4 so we can see wats been fixed n added visually :happy:

Yes please, I don't think there is a video of 0.1.4 yet.

By the way, I've pretty much hit a dead end trying to give Kirby a headband using PSA. Don't think this means it'll never happen though, it's just going to take a while if it ever does (which I really want it to).