I need help for SRT0.

Started by diedhammer98, April 22, 2011, 12:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I need help with add more SRT0s. SRT0s is animated textures. They for TCRhade's TABUU project. I'm Hammerbros.98 in smashboard.
TCRhade's TABUU project is http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292588

And I'm TCRhade, it's my SWF username.

Please, it would be really helpful.

All right, this absolutely is a tricky one, I've never heard of SRT0 editing for sometime.

The only slither of hope in my mind I have for you guys is just contact n64billy, since he was the first to MAKE animated textures in the brawl hacking scene.

Although, I don't know if he could help or not.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

We need to actually ADD new SRT0s (from Tabuu) in the Motion file.

:/

I have nothing then.

I THINK it's possible, I just haven't heard of it actually being done.

If I come up with anything, I'll let you guys know.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.


SRT0 editing... ahhh tricky tricky... i've been doing that for my stages. sometimes they freeze, sometimes they work, but only work for a short amount of time. sometimes they work for like... 30secs, to bout almost 2mins into the match.

now as for adding it to a fitmotion pack, im not sure if thats even possible... =/
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Is Bero still working on his Modset? Get him to work on that. XP