Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 2363 times)
black_steal
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 30, 2011, 10:50:34 PM »

ok first things first this place is AWESOME!!! second lol yes i'm new here and there are two problems 1.  i downloaded the peach with athena with no panties on and i tried every color change and nothing worked any idea? and 2.  i tried Nel V.03 or watever with her hollification however u spell it for bowser and she just stands there with her arms out and i kinda need a step by step thing on how to make it work

In the VIP section straight relaxed, DJ playin my favorite tracks, waitress asks "wat can i bring u?" i said "the most expensive thing on the menu!"

Juri Han
Extreme Kitten

Give me your XTC~♥

• Awards Active Contributor Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 12:21:58 PM »

If you expect help here, you should be a bit more clear with your descriptions...

~Are you using Riivolution or Gecko?
    ~If Gecko, are you using the File Patch Code?
    ~Make sure your directories are properly placed/named/etc.

Techno Assassin
    Expert Kitten

An Ace can never lose!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 03:14:19 PM »

Obviously, the costume Athena replaces depends on what you renamed the file. The list below will tell you which costume you will need to select to play as Athena.
    Peach
    FitPeach00-Original
    FitPeach01-Red
    FitPeach02-Green
    FitPeach03-Blue
    FitPeach04-White
    FitPeach05-Daisy/Yellow
    As for Nel, what your describing is referred to as a T-pose. You're gonna get that a lot when using imports (models from games besides Brawl), such as Nel, so don't worry about it.
    If you expect help here, you should be a bit more clear with your descriptions...

~Are you using Riivolution or Gecko?
    ~If Gecko, are you using the File Patch Code?
    ~Make sure your directories are properly placed/named/etc.

This^^. People can't really help you unless you give them sufficient information. I did the best I could with what you gave me, but in the future, please make it easier on everyone (including you) and give us some details.

black_steal
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 07:43:09 PM »

^,..,^' heh riiigghtt sorry lol i was in kind of a rush so yeah.  alright i got the peach texture out of the way so it's taken care of now the bowser/koopa is a different story.  I downloaded Nel Tu V0.5 by BlackJax96 and i read the README but it didn't really have too much info for me on it since i'm new to it so i can only do the simple stuff.  i put his .pac AND .pcs files into fighter/koopa folder and i put the .pac files for giga bowser into fighter/gkoopa. in the README it says i need the common4.pac so i put it into the koopa folder but i'm not sure if that was right because it's not very descriptive it just says that i need it but not where to put all the files in the folders and there are a LOT of folders in the download lol so i'm stuck.

if you know what could be wrong and can help out thx a lot

P.S.: i'm using riivolution

In the VIP section straight relaxed, DJ playin my favorite tracks, waitress asks "wat can i bring u?" i said "the most expensive thing on the menu!"

Techno Assassin
    Expert Kitten

An Ace can never lose!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »

The Common4.pac goes in private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\system, not the koopa folder. Sounds like you did good other than that. Also since you're using Riivolution, you may have to rename Common4.pac to Common4_en.pac (I don't really remember).
    « Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 08:06:47 PM by Techno Assassin » Logged

black_steal
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 08:17:38 PM »

lol hey sweet it worked there's a few glitches though.  some moves she goes to the T-formation again and it's bowser colored slash attack around her and some moves i try she goes into the ground..hmm XD

Techno Assassin
    Expert Kitten

An Ace can never lose!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 09:37:37 PM »

lol hey sweet it worked there's a few glitches though.  some moves she goes to the T-formation again and it's bowser colored slash attack around her and some moves i try she goes into the ground..hmm XD
    As I said, there will be glitches and T-poses since Nel is an import. You'll just have to live with them until they're removed in a later version.

Glad I could help!

black_steal
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 06:37:59 PM »

lol i understand in the mean time i dont use bowser so much so i'll just use zero XD

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: