Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help on: Alm5252's(including people who were creditted) Melee/Brawl CSS  (Read 1051 times)
Sonic Rykr
Mega Kitten

Why hello there, handsome. Oh wait, that's me.

View Profile Awards
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »

I want to use this CSS SO BAD! But can't because it says I need the CSS Fix Code. I don't know what the code is or where to download it. The CSS is titled → Melee/Brawl CSS [Updated as of 02/16/11] by Alm5252 with credit to AGFanProduction, KTH, xxTerminatorxx, ZeonDude, Filipianosol, and SmashWiki. I need the so called CSS Fix Code to make it work properly like it says in the preview box(or whatever) near the images of the CSS. Here is a link to the CSS I'm talking about: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Page=2&Type=Misc%-Menu% . Just scroll down to where it says: Melee/Brawl CSS [Updated as of 02/16/11] . Can someone help/provide me with the code IN .txt(or whatever text format is) or in .gct ? Please post ONLY a download link. I don't know how to copy the codes(typed) from some kind of a website to a .gct file. So PLEASE, post a download link. Also, I don't know where to put this topic, so if it is in the wrong place, just tell me where I should move it to.

PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

zigheart
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:36:20 AM »

ur link isn't direct and also all u do to add codes typed is copy and past them exactly as they r into ur .txt file

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:05:21 AM »

Simple just paste the code into your GCT add the CSS to pf\menu2(if your using gecko) if not then insert it into common5 that goes In pf\system

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: