[Request] File patch code or Rii for Dolphin emulator?

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), May 12, 2011, 06:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 06, 2011, 03:07:01 PM #45 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:12:16 PM by MarioDK
can´t load Rii with Dolphin  FPS: 0 and black screen

and for Gecko OS:

then the dolphin stop and have to restart
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sure a noob questing but where i get it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 03:18:29 PM
sure a noob questing but where i get it :D
crap I was ninja'd DX
so it works with dolphin... but you need IOS 36 >_>

IDK where it would go <_<
where's the system memory located in dolphin DX

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Quote from: mnsg on June 06, 2011, 05:40:58 PM
I'm using r7561, just in case anyone is wondering.
I saw that :P
top of the window tells the version...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 03:07:01 PM
can´t load Rii with Dolphin  FPS: 0 and black screen

and for Gecko OS:

then the dolphin stop and have to restart

have u checked the dolphin forums? they usually have info on that kinda thing and as well as source code and various tutorials on how to add ios's. also i think u will need to find ur own ios 36, pretty sure its illegal to distribute.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

I just got this to work with the file patch code 2.1a on dolphin!
I've been using iso hacking, and I still will, since the 2.1a code can't do everything the 3.5.1 code says it does(but it doesn't seem to work with Dolphin atm...)

here's the code dolphin formatted, should work on any recent revision
+$file replacement code 2.1a NTSC
225664EC 00000000
0401BFE0 4858BE20
065A7E00 00000070
38A00067 38810020
3CE0805A 60E37C18
4BE52531 38A0007F
3883FFE8 38610020
4BE52521 38A00068
60E47C18 38610020
9421FF80 BC410008
38610088 4BA74DB9
7C7C1B78 2C030000
4082000C 38210080
4800001C B8410008
38210080 4BE524E5
38610008 4BA742E1
7C7C1B78 4BA741E8
0401CD0C 4858B1F4
065A7F00 00000018
2C030000 4182000C
4BA7DD51 48000008
8078000C 4BA74DFC
043EE9D8 48000014
043EEBD4 48000014
043D8B9C 48000018
043E9B4C 38600000
043E9D38 38600000
043D8C80 60000000
80000000 80406920
80000001 805A7C00
8A001001 00000000
045A7C10 2F525342
045A7C14 452F7066
E0000000 80008000


I've confirmed it does not however, allow you to use the 'stage expansion' and 'custom sss' codes. It just crashes Dolphin for the testing I did.
I actually haven't gotten any of the stage expansion working, even with iso hacking with wiiscrubber/ect